::If I ride for you::

By TyAntonioo

If I ride for you , you'll be fine... Who knows what will happen when Cassandra runs into a little bit of tr... More

Meet Cassandra
Meet Kaidence
Shopping&Reunited
Party
Nightime
Trouble
7
Discovery
9
If I Ride For You
You'll be fine pt2
Currently Kai
Currently Cassie
Currently Ny
16
17
Gender reveal party 1
Gender reveal party (2)
20
21
22
24
23
25
26
27
28

You'll Be Fine

127 5 1
By TyAntonioo

Augusts POV

We pulled up to the house and Cassie was on the floor with blood coming out of her stomach . It's hurtful to see. Kai was screaming and crying. Civilians just stared at her. I saw a little piece of paper on the floor a little note... I opened up the folded paper. "See you at the hospital if you dont end up in ambulances yourself"

This Jewelz nigga is really on something

really hope Cassie isn't dead I ... I had feelings for her. I know it may seem random but me and her had a conversation once and it made me look at her differently.

August- Chres, drive to the hospital make sure you take back roads and shortcuts sit Kai in the car seat right behind you. Give her my favourite black handy and get that Nigga Lucas to sit in the front seat with whatever he got then Will in the back of him with whatever he got Im going with Cassie in the ambulance. Make sure Kai and Ny stay safe you and the guys too of course but you know what I mean.

he nodded and I walked towards the ambulance. I stopped at Will and Kai.

Me- Im going with Cassie. Kai I love you , Sit by the window in the car.
She looked up at me coz she knew exactly what I meant. She hasnt done it since like she was 13 years old.

Pretty fucked I know
I hugged her and gave her a kiss. i only just realised how small she is its funny.

Me- Tiny shit

kai- Nows not the time *giggles*

I looked over at Will.

me- Look after her please her and Cassie are all I have left

He nodded, yeah I like that nigga hes cool. I got in the back of the ambulance and filled in her details. I held her hand as I watched the doors shut seeing Kai getting back in the car. I stared at Cassie hoping she would wake up.

Back to the night of their conversation::
I woke up in the middle of the night at like 2 am or something and went downstairs to get a drink I couldnt sleep anymore.
I walked in the kitchen only to see Cassie in there warming up some food.

Me- Why you up

Cassie- Shit you scared me

Me- Sorry my bad

Cassie- But probably for the same reason as you , I cant sleep

Me- Why not

Cassie- I dunno been like this for a couple of days now I'll fall asleep half way through me and Kai talking then I wake up at dumb hours overwhelmed with thoughts

Me- thoughts like what?
She sighed and went into the front room with her plate... I followed her

Cassie- Back home I guess all the stupid shit i been through in life.

Me- You wanna talk about it?

Cassie- Not really but I could really use a hug right now.

I gave her a big hugg well you know thats what brothers are for.
I felt my shirt wet up abit.

Me- Are you crying?

Cassie- Yeah I mean its hard having to be so independent sometimes I just wanna be a kid you know. I cant do it everyday sometimes I just need someone tell me they love me and they're proud of me or something.

Me- Well I tell you and Kai that all the time

Cassie- I know and trust me im grateful for that but its like I just want someone always there like my dad or even a man but Im too worried about the second thing coz most guys are trash. Its like when I love someone back they always go.

Me- I can relate on the last thing like I remember when I lost my youngest sister. I was torn and angry so I loved Kai and Mel just as more then shit happened and I disappeared then when i got back and found out that Mel died it became even worse because I was continuously losing people I loved. But theres nothing you can do just value the people you have now.

Cassie- Fair enough you're right *sigh* but why me tho? Every nigga I love does me wrong and everyone I love goes.

Me- I dont know its just the way it is I guess we cant do anything.

I hugged her tight she started telling me her life story basically it was pretty sad. It made me look at her very differently like on whole diffident levels typa shit. like may kinda feelings. Her attitude and independence is something I really love about her I could give her love she cant find anywhere only problem is shes 17 and a nigga 22 like thats gonna cause a few problems and stories ....

back to normal times

From then she hasnt been the same to me. Like I missed her so much when she was gone and I wanted her to come back so bad. I'd speak to her on facetime almost all the time. I finally see her in person and she's basically dead... the paramedics were rushing around trying to help her. All I could think of is "Everyone that I love just goes" Why cassie? Why do you wanna leave me?

Meanwhile::
Chres' POV

So we're in the car now and I started driving.
Me- Kai take August's little friend

Kai- Chres I haven't done this in so long.

Chres- He said you have to

She sighed and pulled his gun outta my bag she giggled once she saw it.

Will- Woah Woah What!?! Kai put that down that shit dangerous!

Kai- Ive done it a million times i'll be fine

Will- No! I dont want you handling guns

Just then a random guy came up to our car tapping on the window on Kai's side

Ny- He kinda looks familiar
Kai- Never seen him a day in my life should I roll it down?

Ny- He looks... DONT ROLL IT DOWN

Kai- Why?

Ny- I know who it is just please dont roll it down.

I looked back at her and she sat uneasy in her seat.
i rolled down my window anyways

Me- What?

The guy stared at me then I realised he had a little knife poking out his sleeve.

Me- You need to stop staring at me and back away from my window with that knife.

He was gonna try and stab me but he stopped dead in his tracks and I looked back. Kai was in the back just holding Lucas' gun with a seat cushion over it. It had a hole in it now because she just straight the niggaa.

Lucas- Damnn son
I sped off before somebody saw us.

Kai- Been a while since I did that.

Me- Yeah we gotta hurry up and get to the hospital but Ny who was that

Ny- Just someone that I used to know

Lucas- Named?

Ny- Never mind I dont really wanna talk about it at the moment.

Lucas- Well we kinda need to know look at the situation we're in

Ny- To be honest I actually dont ... remember

Lucas- Ny stop-

Just then we heard hella gun shots from the back of the car. I looked up in the rear view and there were like 3 cars behind us. Wtf. Gas pedal straight away no hesitation!

Sorryy It was trash Im just very very tired lol was not proof read either x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Brianna

General Fiction

1.1M 34.2K 40
Joy didn't have any hope that she would get anywhere in life . She never meet anyone that really gave the motivation to be strong but herself. But wh...
105 1 20
*this is in a girls point of view* (Y/N) lives in California as a relatively normal 20 year old. Her and her friend, Cassandra, decided to go on a...
0 0 10
Cassandra the nerd of Valley High becomes popular as she slowly discover the perks of being a woman. It was all going well until she lost her friends...
761 53 19
Garrett is a class-A nerd. Cassandra is the girl that everyone wants to be around, cool, funny, and nice (unless you get on her bad side), and an awe...