II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; US.

8 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

~~ 6 MONTHS LATER AFTER CHRISTIAN CAHIR BROWN WAS BORN ~~

The boys ended up having to go on tour again 2 days after Christian was born, Chris still doesnt believe Christian Is his and he only saw him once which was the day he was born. Royalty Is a great big sister, she loves her brother so much. The kids are getting older and starting to look older and different as well. Royalty looks different, more like Amber these days. Aurora has gotten taller but not much has changed. Airan looks different now and has gotten his hair cut off, he looks more and more like Taty while Aurora looks just like Trevor. Kye and Tay looks different as well, Kye has gotten darker so hes looking just like Kai now. Meet and AJ are only growing, then everyone else looks pretty much the same.

~~~

9:45 At Night :

*Kai's POV*

Since the boys are on tour and we miss them so much which really causes us to get a little sad and depressed, we have sleep overs often. We take turns at each others houses and this time Its time to go to Ny's. I just got done doing Tay's hair, my baby girl Is getting soooo big and Im so proud of her. Shes super smart and super cute, so Is Kye.

Me - come on Tay and Kye, time to go.

Kye - alright mommy but I gotta get my game first

He ran back up the stairs to go get his game. I picked up Tay and she smiled playing In my hair. Once Kye came back down, I was happy to start heading out.

~~~~~

*Taty's POV*

I've been missing Trevor so much and hes been super busy. It really makes me upset that I cant talk to him how I want since hes away and hes always busy. I know we're not even together and thats cool, but of course I still love him. None of us are with the boys, but to be honest we actually get along way better when we're not together. 

Rori - mommy are you gonna just sit there or come on?

Me - girl you not talking to me that way, you're just not.

Rori - yes cause you takin long *rolls eyes*

I watched her lil head self stomp away. All I can do Is shake my head at her cause my mom tells me all the time that I was the same exact way to her. Im so glad that Rani Is such a good boy cause I swear I couldnt do It with two sassy a-s personalities.

~~~~~

*Bree's POV*

We are the first to get to Ny's house. Lately I've been getting closer with Ny and thats actually a good thing considering I date her brother. I remember when I really couldnt stand her. She used to be really psycho but once she had kids she calmed down a whole lot. We were a lot younger then, but still. 

Meet - mommy when are the others getting here??

Me - In a little bit Meet, I dont know exactly when.

Demi - mommy I wanna talk to daddy!

Me - before you go to bed, alright?

Demi - but thats too longgggg

Me - Its not, besides hes busy right now baby.

I dont know for sure but Im sure he Is cause he'd be calling me and harassing me about getting back together with him and we're not getting together no time soon. Im still not over the fact he cheated on me and It still hurts cause never In a million years would I do him that way but I guess us being together for like 1O plus years doesnt mean sh-it, or the fact that we have two beautiful children that actually want us together doesnt mean sh-it to him either.

~~~~~

*Lala's POV*

Finally here at Ny's for yet another sleepover. I miss Aug so much, I miss talking to him all night long on the phone and him begging to come over and I would tell him no because we're not together anymore and I know If we ever get along I'd probably change my mind but I gotta show him this time so he wont take our relationship for granted when and If we do get back together.

Bree - what you thinking about girl?

Me - your brother 

Ny - oh brother 

Bree - speaking of brother, yours Is calling. DEMI

Demi ran up to her with her big glossy eyes.

Demi - yes mommy?

Bree - Its daddy.

Demi - yippy!

Shes so happy and Its so darn cute. The kids whole worlds literally light up when they talk to their daddies. I think they're more happy to be around their dads cause they can up and leave during any time for tour, but us moms will always be here so they dont have to miss us.

AJ - mommy I wan daddy 

Me -  what did I tell you earlier?

He pouted with his arms folded so I grabbed him hugging him tightly and he laughed.

Me - you cant stay mad at mama

AJ - no mommy *laughs*

Meanwhile Lei Is In lala land like her momma. Ha, get It? 

~~~~~

*Ams POV*

I just pulled up at Ny's house and I see her car of course, Lala's car, Bree's car, Kai's car and Taty's car. Wow, Im last to show up. Its usually Taty who takes the longest but shes on time these days. I got our sleeping bags putting them on Ny's porch then I went back to get Christian whos In his car seat sleeping. This Is all he does. Sleep his life away.

RoRo - mommy mommy you said you were gonna moisturize my hair once we got here.

Me - I said before you went to bed but since you want me to moisturize It so bad come on.

I walked Inside of Ny's unlocked front door and the kids ran up to us. They all love Christian so much and I love them so much. They're the best and most sweetest and gentle with him. Hes 6 months but so advanced, but he cant help It cause Royalty tries to teach him things already.

Ny - hey you 

Me - hey yall

Taty - finally you're here

Lala - give her a break, she just had Christian

Kai - yea, 6 months ago 

Me - whatever

I playfully rolled my eyes. Taty and Kai are probably the most sarcastic people you'd ever meet, that Is, If you ever met them.

Taty - we're kidding

Kai - shes kidding

Taty nudged Kai and they both laughed.

Me - could one of you guys watch Christian while I go put this stuff In RoRo's hair cause shes killing me right now.

Bree - sure we got It

Kai - but no promises that he'll be asleep still once you come back

Me - do not  wake my baby up!

Ny - okay but we're not promising that.

I chuckled while walking to the bathroom. They love waking him up because the longer he sleeps, the longer he'll stay up all night which Is kind of good but not good. They wanna wake him up so he'll be sleep later plus they wanna play with him right now.

~~~~~

*Ny's POV*

The kids are all upstairs playing while the girls are In me and Lucas bedroom with me, Including baby Christian. Hes the cutest and hes woke right now. I want a boy soooo bad, but I'd hate It If Lucas was so tough on him cause I know thats how he'd be with a son.

Me - literally Im gonna steal Christian from you.

Ams - I believe you too.

Kai - Its been a half of a year and Chris Is still being a complete a-s

Ams - Its opening my eyes about lots of things though, and my life Is so much smoother without him

Taty - but Royalty and Christian needs him

Ams - true but obviously he dont need them.. I mean him.. Christian.

Lala - he'll come around, he just wanna have his lil fun right now

Bree - fuc-k his fun, he too old for this sh-it.

Me - they all are but at least everyone else claims their kids.

Kai - I think deep down Inside he knows Christian Is his but he doesnt wanna take care of him

Taty - well thats stupid cause he has the money 

Lala - plus he takes care of Royalty

Bree - and Chris loves kids but hes acting really dumb right now

Ams - look, Im not sweating It.

Me - and you never need too.

Ams - my son will be great regardless, and my daughter too.

Me - speaking of daughter, I know mines doing sh-it they have no business doing.

I got up and went Inside the hall way bathroom seeing some of the kids In there, I have no Idea where the other kids are but Nyla's on the bathroom sink.

Me - lil girl, get down

Nyla - I cant

I put her down, she almost ran out the bathroom.

Me - uh uh, wheres Nari?

Nyla - I think the kitchen, she was hungry.

I shook my head walking down the stairs and the kids followed me. Nyla didnt lie though, Nari is In the kitchen tryna get In the fridge.

Me - stop Nari, what are you doing?

Nari - food mommy!

Me - okay, what do you guys want?

They all started to talk at once and now I have a headache.

Me - you know what, take out. Im gonna order take out. 

Them - YAY!

Me - pizza or chinese?

Them - PIZZA!

Great just great. They never want food thats gonna stick to them but then again they're little so they get full fast anyhow.

Me - okay, pizza then.

I put Nari on the counter since she wanted to sit on It and I called the pizza people. This Is gonna be a longgggg night.

~~~~~~~~~~

*At NY'S*

Ny - soooo since when did Miracle tour with the boys?! *looking at phone*

Lala - WHAT? gimme that *snatches Ny's phone* 

Taty - Miracle?

Ams - looks like she Isnt the only female there, arent these those same h-es???

The girls all looked at Ny's phone and Ambers. The kids were In the front room waiting for the pizza to come.

Bree - this Is some bullsh-it, thats why when Mechie called he rushed off the phone.

Ny - cause they with bitc-hes 

Lala - I for one will go where they are and blow the whole place up!! 

Taty - thats crazy, but girls we're not with them anymore.

Kai - yea, only at the moment.

Bree - who says we wont get back with them?

Taty - obviously not If they're with other bitc-hes.

Ams - this Is crazy but since they wanna do us like that, how about we just ... move on I guess.

Kai - It clearly seems like they really dont want us back since they're back with those same h-es we all caught them with.

Lala - and August, I have no more words left for him, honestly. Its always Miracle so that must be who he really wants.

Everyone starred at Lala as her eyes watered.

Bree - dont cry over him girl, fuc-k It.

Lala - but I love him so much and- he doesnt care.

Her voice cracked and she broke down. Lala's the one out of the girls whos the least sensitive cause she bottles everything up. So she rarely cries unless something really tragic happens which Is not often, so they barely see her cry. The girls all group hugged her.

Lala - I dont think he loves me anymore and It hurts, so bad.

Kai - Its okay girl, we're here for you.. maybe things will get better.. and maybe they wont. But I promise you'll have US  forever.

Taty - shes right Lala.

Ny - and dont think we arent hurt too, we're just tired of crying over them, we're grown now, Its time for us to get over them If they dont wanna act right.

Ams - shes right, too Lala... all we've been doing Is worrying ourselves about the boys whos out clearly not worrying about us. Its like we'll never have them for ourselves and If we cant, I rather not have Chris at all.. yall should feel that way too.

Bree - I do. This Is one time Mechie messed up, and the only time hes messed up, but If he really loved me then he wouldnt have at all. Im so over It, I swear.

Kai - Its all fun and games until we up and really leave them for good, and focus on just us and the kids.

Lala - I wanna do It.

They all stopped hugging her and looked at her and she sniffed.

Ny - do what?

Lala - I wanna up and really leave August for good.. you guys want too?

Ams - Chris doesnt even claim our son so really I dont care, It wont hurt me, or us.

Ny - I feel like Lucas will never really change, so why not?

Taty - and Trevor will always be Trevor, so.

Kai - at this rate I cant even stand Will so Im down.

Bree - wait wait wait... are you guys even thinking right now?

They all looked at her.

Bree - we cant just up and leave!

Ny - why we cant?

Bree - cause, you guys arent even thinking about the kids!

Ams - clearly they arent either.. especially Chris.

Bree - okay look, say If we do move, right?? where will we go? the boys will still find us so It'll be the same thing.

Ny - how about we move, let them keep these houses for themselves and whatever bitc-h they wanna bring, and when they call we pick up and tell them how we truly feel about everything, then, If they wanna see their kids we can always meet up and bring the kids to them from time to time, but never tell them where we stay.

Taty - thats smart, but the kids are getting older, what If they are able to point out to them where we stay?

Bree - then we'll be back at square one.

Kai - easy, we teach them not to tell.. whatever goes In the house, stays In the house.

Bree - you really wanna put the kids through all of that?

Lala - Its the only way we'll ever get peace and be able to just do us.

Ams - we've been dealing with the boys bullsh-it for years and Im sick of It, surprised I havent caught a heart attack behind Chris.

Bree - alright... If you guys really want too.. Im outnumbered anyways.

Taty - you are.

Bree - move where though? I love L.A

Ny - when you love things you have to set them free. 

Lala - ATL?

Bree - If we move that far then how are we going to let them kids see them, we'll have too continuously fly them out and they dont need all of that.

Kai - shes actually right, lets just move to Beverly Hills. Its still In Cali, just not so close by L.A.

Ny - okay, whoever wants too say I.

Everyone said I.

Lala - so Its settled?

Bree - It Is.

Ams - after this pizza gets here, lets eat It then get to our homes packing. 

Ny - the kids can stay here while yall go pack, If you guys want.

Kai - thats perfect.

After the pizza got there, everyone did just what they said they would. The kids dont know whats going on which Is good, seems like the girls are really fed up with the guys.

~~~

*Karrueche's POV*

I got out the shower putting my face mask on. Lately the girls have been so distant since the boys been on tour which Is kind of understandable. But some chick just called me saying that her and Soulja are together. Im so sick of him and all these other females. I really love Soulja, believe It or not. Yeah Yeah hes no good but you love who you love. Besides, Chris wasnt sh-it either and thats why he got left but I happen to genuinely love Soulja cause I know hes really a good person but his Image Isnt. Literally. I sighed going to Rue's room seeing her up and wide awoke when she should be sleep. I walked over to her crib and she stood up smiling at me. Our daughter Is getting so big, why cant he do right??

Me - I dont know why your daddy cant do right but mommy Is tired of him Rue.

She just starred at me while Im talking. Shes only 1, she really cant understand.

Me - but this time around, I love you and me more than him, so what Im going to do Is leave. I cant do this anymore Rue.. I guess somewhere down the line If Its meant then thats what It will be, but clearly hes not all about us at this point In his life.

She smiled. I kissed her and started to tickle her. I feel like he really loves her, but he just wont do right. He clearly doesnt love her how he should love his child, but Its okay. Hes gonna miss both of us when we're gone. Now, wheres Indya? I need to tell her that Im moving out and away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey girlies! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
155K 4.6K 39
Janaé Carter Janae isn't what you say an ordinary girl. She's a model, a top model at that and she's also related to the one and only Lil Wayne. He...
785K 14.4K 142
y/n imagine book with following artist Chris Brown trey songz Jacob Lattimore August alsina tyga lil wayne roc royal ray ray prodigy Princeton ASA...