Full Of Fame

By kitkat_TMI

Clary finally graduated high school and has a great start in her acting career. Clary's best friend, AKA a Vi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note

Epilogue

2K 89 11
By kitkat_TMI

Clary P.O.V

My feet touched the slightly cracked pavement with a soft thud, Jace following behind. It wasn't warm out side, but their was a gentle cool breeze that made me get goosebumps. I yawned and stretch my arms out towards the sky.

"Ah, now this is home." Valentine, my father said as he motioned to Val's studios. I smiled weekly at him and nodded slowly. Once the trial ended, my father decided to go home immediately and I couldn't agree with him more; Alicante brings back sweet, but bitter memories.

I yawned once more and felt my eyes getting heavier. Maybe it wasn't such great idea coming back to Val's studios immediately after my father's trial ended. Exhaustion was creeping over my like a tsunami in slow motion.

"You're back!" At the sound of the voice my eyes shot open and my hand outstretched out quickly to grab onto something, so I wouldn't fall. My hand grasp Jace's elbow—who I didn't notice until now—was walking beside me.  I gave him a grateful smile and turned to glare at the person who woke up my sleepwalking. But the glare turned into an icy-dagger glare as I saw Helen hugging my father.

I gurgled down my jealousy and released my hold on Jace, drowsiness slipping away. I put my head down in shame and walk towards them. "Hi. . . Helen." I said meekly. I took a step back and froze as her hands clasped around me. "I'm glad your all back and not thrown into the dungeon."

I had to laugh at her wordplay. "I'm pretty sure they still have does in Idris." She bobbed her head to the side, twice and said, "Wouldn't be surprised."

"Come on Clarissa your tired. The bedrooms are on the sixth floor." My father said. I yawned and told him I am wide awake. He shook his head and clasped his hand around my elbow, a laugh escaping him. I mumbled an okay.

I look at Jace and see he is just behind me, probably about five feet away from me. He winked at me and I quickly turn around to face ahead. A tiny smile formed on my lips, as I felt my cheeks growing hot. While I was feeling warm and fuzzy, my father tensed and gripped his hold on me. I looked up to him and scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. He let out a sigh, but his hold on me didn't waver. "I don't trust him. Not after what he's done."

A goofy smile appeared on my face. "It's okay dad. I forgave him." I put my hand over his and gripped it. The stern look didn't change at all and the tense line in his throat was still visible. I held in a giggle and leaned my head on his shoulder. I miss him being overprotective of me.

Once we arrived to a stainless steel elevator. I held out my hand and was about to press the button, but was stopped by the sound of my father's voice, "Oh, before I forget—" He reached out to his pocket of his black slacks and took out a piece of paper and then handed it to Helen. "—It's from your father, Helen."

Her mouth gaped open and closed. She opened it again, almost as if she was about to say something, but closed it again. She hesitantly reached out her arm and took the piece of paper out of my father's hand. Helen opened the letter carefully. Her eyes glossed over and a genuine smile appeared on her face.

"They want to see me. Everybody—Julian, Ty, Mark, my father—everybody!" She choked out. Her eyes flicked over to my father, "Thank you." She simply said to him and you could tell she meant it with her whole heart. She then turned around and headed off somewhere.

"Okay I'm off to my office and remember There are multiple bedrooms you can choose from." My father said as his eyes swept over to me and Jace. I saluted him and said yes sir. He gave me a tiny smile and looked at Jace and his expression turned serious. Jace, looking uneasy under my father's gaze, cleared his throat and nodded.

We both bid a goodnight to my father and turn to face the elevator. I step up and press the button of the elevator. Once the elevator slid its doors open, Jace and I stepped inside of it. We were instantly met with a catchy song. The doors slid closed and in a blink of an eye, I was caged in by Jace's bulky arms.

"I missed you." He murmured against my cheek. His hand slid up and down my waist feverishly. I arched my neck upwards, as he trailed hot kisses down my neck. My hands interwind themselves in his golden strands.

"Jace." I breathed out his name. "Jace, there's cameras. . ." He stopped and looked at me, a smirk plastered in his face, clearly saying he couldn't care less. He let out a depressing sigh and kissed me hard on the lips.

The elevator doors slid open and Jace dropped his hands, much to my disappointment. He noted my disappointment and grabbed my hand. He then raised it and placed a gentle kiss on top of it. "Don't worry I'm all yours to play with." My face flushed as he winked at me. I smiled, despite him making me blush, I love the way he could easily make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

We entered a circular hallway and see three doors; my eyebrows knit together in confusion. Okay, When my father said 'bedrooms', I think he meant suites. And there weren't many 'bedrooms' at all; there only three. Why would I think there suites? Maybe because I've been to many in the past.

I rolled my eyes at my father's 'multiple bedrooms' comment and took the card out of my pocket, that my father slipped me before we entered the elevator, and slide it through the card slot that was by the door. It beeped and a light flashed green. 

I open the door and stumble in. My eyes widen in shocked as I take in the room, like it was an aroma. There were armchairs and leathered couches scattered around. And a coffee table with the finest wood. Expensive paintings   hung across the white walls, which catches my eyes immediately.

"Awesome!" Jace exclaimed as he saw the eighty inch television. He went towards it and on the side on the television there was a huge collection of movies. My curiosity took over me and I stride towards the collection of movies.

I graze my finger over the spines of the movie cases. "Did my father produced all of these?" I look at them more closely and in some of these my eyebrows shot up.

I remember some of these movies back in high school, when Izzy would invite me over to her house to watch a movie. How many times we've cried our eyes out or screamed in frustration when our favorite characters died.

"Yup, in some of those he even wrote the script." Jace said. I look briefly at him and smirked when I see him still enchanted by the huge television. He kept on saying things like, "It has a 3-D feature, sweet!" And, "Can go double screen."

I giggled, and still looking at him, took out a random movie. I turned over and read the title. I let out a low and long whistle; this movie was made years ago. I think I saw it with Izzy while we were about fourteen years old. A slight frown appeared and like a napkin wiping away the dirt from a white table, something became visible in that memory; a boy with golden hair sitting behind us on an island table.

"Hey Jace. . ." He hummed in response, completely ignoring me. "Do you remember this movie." He looked at me and dropped the television controller, cursing afterwards.

I hard line appeared on his face, which made me regret asking him. He plucked the movie out of my hand and was turning it over and over, as if trying to memorizing it. Suddenly, out of nowhere a smile slowly crept up his face. "I do." He simply spoke in a tone that I couldn't identify. "The day that you saw this movie, was the day I realized I had feelings for you."

His hand caressed the cover, as if it were an important artifact. "What do you mean?" I asked. He set the movie down and came closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He met my eyes and said, "Well you see Clarissa, after you saw the movie you and Izzy went out like a light and I, being the kind and charming gentleman I was and still am, decided to not wake you up." He released one of his arms and raised up to my face to tuck a strand of my red hair behind my ear. "So I just sat there and admired you for hours."

"Like a creepy stalker?" I asked, ruining the mood. His chest rumbled with laughter.

"Yes. Exactly like that." He voice dripped with sarcasm. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned towards his lips. He did the same thing.

Our lips crashed together with an extreme force that sent tingles all over my body. We stumble into, what seemed to be into the master bedroom. I was to distracted with kissing Jace, that I didn't even glance on how the room was decorated.

Jace gently laid me down on the bed, my skin contacting with the silky sheets. I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my legs around his waist, which made him groan lowly inside his throat.

He broke the kiss, "Clary, we have to stop—" he said breathlessly. "If we don't stop now—"

I cupped his face and stared deeply in eyes. His golden eyes were dark and filled with desire and also love, which reassured me with my decision even more. "I'm sure Jace. I love you."

He smile, an heart-cracking, ear-splitting, smile. "I love you. God, I love you so much."

He stopped every time before removing a piece of clothing and every time he would ask with his eyes if it was alright and every time I would nod or say go on. I couldn't refuse to him even if I tried. I was his and he was mine. He explored my body with his lips and I explored his with my hands, memorizing him like a map. I moaned his name and He moaned mine. 

"What if your father caught us?" He spoke in a husky voice. He laid beside me in empty darkness. "He would strangle me, wouldn't he?"

I lazily draw circles on his chest, enjoying the rhythm of his running heartbeat. It calmed down a bit, but it was still racing. I arch my neck to where his face would be. "No, he would more likely stab you with his swords. . . or dagger."

I couldn't see his reaction, but I felt him tense underneath me. "Good to know?" He said, well more like he asked.

I wrapped my hands around him and grip him hard. "Don't worry I'll protect you, Herondale." I felt his chest vibrate with laughter.

I heard Jace mumble sweet nothings to my ear, which made me giggle and squirm in his arms. He dropped a kiss on my forehead as I slipped into a peaceful sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The End!!

Oh my god that took a while to finish! Thanks for those who supported me throughout the story! And for believing in me! I honestly couldn't finish this story without of your support.

Keep in mind: This will not be my las fanfic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 22
[ SLOWLY EDITING - COMPLETED ] ***WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION {CONSTRUCTION} Clarissa Morgenstern is off on a...
57.4K 1.6K 41
Jace is free, Jocelyn and Luke are to be married and Sebastian is on the run. Life should be prefect. But things simply go from bad to worse. Malec...
41.3K 958 21
Clary Fray has just moved from New Jersey to Brooklyn with her abusive dad and brother, while her grandmother is stuck fighting for custody over Clar...
74.1K 1.2K 19
Prolog: When Piper was told by her mom when she was 6, about the shadow world. She had to keep Clary out of danger, and her mom let her train as a sh...