The Boss & The Princess

By coolkidkaiii

one came from the trenches. the other one didn't. More

characters.
characters.
she's mine.
money made me do it.
bitch better have my money.
you're late.
put you in a room.
cake cake cake.
sorry.
you da one.
we'll be fine.
big daddy.
family business.
hell yeah.
date night?
yes yes yes.
no frauds.
who even asked you?

round of applause.

2.4K 149 114
By coolkidkaiii

sixteen.

"Daddy, I missed you. I feel like you been avoiding me," I mumbled into her chest, my arms wrapping around her torso.

She reciprocated the gesture before lowering her hands to my hips then eventually the cusp of my ass.

"Yeah, baby gyal. Sorry 'bout dat, lotta shit been going on," she sighed pulling me even closer.

"You okay, Robby? If something's wrong you can always talk to me about it. I'll always be here for you, babe."

"Always?" She questioned looking in my eyes worriedly.

"Always," I confirmed, pecking her plump lips causing this tiny shy smile to appear even though it didn't quite reach her green eyes.

What had she done that was so bad and had her worrying like this?

It couldn't be that bad... Could it?

"Do you promise to tell me of you got into something you can't handle?"

There was a hesitation before she decided to answer."

"Baby I-"

The doorbell ringing cut her off, which she looked all too happy about as she scurried down the hall to answer the door.

Her phone buzzed on the end table next to the couch, I thought about seeing who it was but I knew it would just piss me off like it always did. She always had hoes in her phone and she was always flirting too much for my Liking but I could care less as long as she didn't actually go out and do shit.

"Onika, Dad is..." Keith came rushing in front of Robyn frantically, his eyes wide.

"Keith, please I really don't wanna hear about Daddy-" Robyn glared at me, "about our father right now, he makes my head hurt."

"Onika, this is important! Listen, he's-"

"Keith! I don't want to hear it! I don't care what the hell he's trying to do, I don't want anything to do with his spiteful ass!"

"Onika fucking listen to me for once in our fucking lives! Dad is going to-"

"Keith, leave!"

"But Onika!" he stressed, but I couldn't bring myself to care. My father was a still rather sore topic for me, his behavior really hurt my feelings that day.

"Keith, ya needa leave," Robyn said grabbing his attention for what seemed to be the first time since he got here.

"No! Just listen please," he sighed loudly.

"Ay, she said she don' waan ya here, ya gotta go," she placed her hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged it off before turning to her, his stance tense and obviously frustrated.

"I'm leaving! But you-" he pointed at Robyn, "need to watch your back because my dad is an evil fuck who will stop at nothing to ruin what you think you have."

And with that he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

I let my gaze linger on where my brother just left before focusing my attention on Robyn.

"What the hell did you do, Rihanna?"

She looked like a deer in headlights before her expression hardened and she rolled her eyes.

"Yuh really gon' question me ova some shit like dat? Yuh gon' believe anotha nigga 'cuz he comin' in 'ere sayin' some off da wall shit with no context?"

"He's not some other nigga off the street! He's my brother and he has no reason to lie to me! So I'm gonna ask again... What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do?"

"Nu'n," she folded her arms looking me straight in the eye.

"You really gonna lie right in my fucking face? I'm not stupid, Robyn. You and me both know that I will find out. So just tell me what you did and we can move past this."

There was a long moment of silence with glares exchanged before she opened her mouth to speak, her face softening again as she slowly exhaled.

"I didn't do nu'n, Onika. I promise."

She wrapped her arms around my waist, nuzzling her face into my neck before placing a gentle kiss there.

"Do yuh believe me, princess?"

"Yes baby, I believe you," I replied.

I felt the smile take over her face.

But the thing was...

I didn't. Not one bit.

*** ° *** ° *** ° ***

"Christopher bajar los pie mi mesa, puta!" Cyn yelled at me, swatting at my feet.

"I don't know what the hell you just said, but it was sexy as fuck!"

"Great, because I said 'get your feet off my table, bitch' and I need you to do it now."

"Why you gotta talk to me like that, I thought we were friends!"

She looked at me with her face all scrunched up before she scoffed and went back to picking up Remi's toys off the floor around the spacious living room.

"Bree!" Remi ran into the room jumping on the spot beside me on the couch.

"Hey lil' man," I put him a playful headlock as he tried to fight his way out.

"Papi, siéntate!"

She ran her hands through her hair, obviously frustrated and at her wit's end.

Remi immediately sat down and focused all his attention on the episode of Little Einsteins that was playing on the television.

"Cyn, what's up, girl? Talk to me. Ya seem stressed," I chuckled, knowing good and well that it was because of what happened with Robyn's hoe ass.

"I know you stupid but stop playing dumb. I know why you over here. You haven't just stopped by to 'chill' since Robyn moved Onika in."

"C'mon it ain't even like that, Cyn," I rolled my eyes, because it my head it wasn't.

I was cool with Cyn before Robyn even knew her and we remained friends during whatever her and Rih had going on (because it was never exactly a relationship.)

Then when they broke it off we were all still cool with each other, but I had my own shit going on too. I wasn't about to spend all my time with some chick I wasn't smashing unless it was Rih anyway.

"If you're here to do Robyn's dirty work then you can leave. I'm not gonna tell Onika or blackmail her nothing like that. So you can go."

I let out a breath of relief, because that's exactly why Rihanna had sent me over here.

"Well, with that out of the way... What made this shit happen again? I thought y'all were over each other... And for real this time."

"I don't know, there's something about her rude ass that just draws me back in every time. Like I just can't stay away."

"Ew, you don't love her do you? That shit gay."

"You are a stupid motherfucker."

"Mudderfucker," Remi whispered with his hands in his mouth, still looking at the screen.

"Remi don't make me beat your ass!"

He giggled, calling her bluff knowing that Rih was the only one that ever gave him spankings.

"And no– I don't... I don't think I love Robyn. I mean I have love for her, and we've been through so much in the past... I don't..." she tripped over her words, trapped in her thoughts. Almost as if she completely forgot I was there.

"Are ya sure?" I chuckled.

Robyn was my best friend, my nigga, my ace boon coon but I couldn't for the life of me see what bitches saw in her mean ass.

"Shit... I think I'm in love with Robyn."

🕊💕🕊💕🕊💕🕊

gonna try to update again this weekend!

questions!

1. would you rather... know when you're going to die or know how you're going to die?

2. what's a black movie you consider a classic?

3. do you want a big family or a little family?

happy friyay!

••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 772 7
Started May 8th, 2018. Finished June 23rd, 2018.
38.7K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets BeyoncΓ© and falls in love. *G!P*
5.2K 173 24
Read to find out !!
76.2K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. BeyoncΓ©'s far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.