THE WHITE WOLF(New)

By darkhappybubbles

This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her... More

In The Beginning
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT
Publish Update
update ~important~

chapter 8

165 5 0
By darkhappybubbles

The next morning we woke to a large explosion and there was no mistaking it, it was them. Jack's scent of his sweet forest pine was very strong and I was driving bot Everest and I crazy. There was also another scent, chocolate and walnuts, it was my brother. I looked over to Wendy and she was too going crazy over her mate's scent. Perfect, now once we're out of her I need to ask what Mark told Wendy and the others when I went missing. I loved over to Wendy and smiled.

"Wendy! It's time!"

She nodded and I worked on the bars, I had nothing to do but practice and have Everest teach me how to use my new powers. It didn't take much to pull apart the silver bars with ease. Just in case I put up a protective cloud of black smoke in case Nick, John, or Alyssa tried anything. Only me and Wendy could see, I then saw someone, I smelt Jack! I cleared the smoke and saw Jack, when he noticed us he ran to me as his face lit up with happiness and relief.

He wrapped his strong warm arms tightly around me and picked me up spinning me around as I laughed and giggled. He then crashed his lips on to mine in a desperate need for my body as the familiar sparks that I missed so much rushed through my body. I missed him so much that I started to cry.

"It's ok, I'm here now, there's no reason to cry"

Jack said as he kissed my tears away.

"I just missed you soo much" I missed you too, but right now we need to get you two out of here"

I nodded as we went upstairs. When we got up there it was chaos, I saw so many Silver Moon, Black Moon, and Sun Moon pack wolves, and some rogues on the ground dead, dying, or fighting other wolves. When we got outside it was even worse.

When I looked around I saw Mark fighting John in their wolf forms, luckily Mark was winning. We looked over to see that Nick and Alyssa were in their human forms as they just finished off a couple of other wolves.

Both Jack and I growled at them.

"Nick is mine"

Jack growled.

"And Alyssa is mine"

I growled. Jack nodded as we ran off towards them as Wendy ran off to help Mark. Nick has a sly evil smirk on his face while Alyssa has a proud cocky evil smile on her face.

"Well, well, well, I see that you've somehow escaped, how did you escape?"

I just growled at him as Nick smiled. We were at a standstill, whoever makes the first move, losses. That's when they charged at us. Alyssa threw the first punch, she missed. I ducked and side kicked her in the stomach sending her flying back into a tree.

She was quick to recover as she ran towards me angrily. I closed my eyes and concentrated as fire begun to swirl around me like a tornado, I aimed it directly at her and there was no escaping it. She stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes widened. When the flames cleared she was on the ground covered in burns.

"What the hell?! How did you learn that?!" well maybe you shouldn't have left me alone unguarded"

I said annoyed mocking her. She became furious, she pulled up enough energy and drowned out her pain before charging at me yet again screaming at me. I pulled up a stone wall right at the last second making her run face first into it knocking her out unconscious as he fell to the ground. I quickly made a dagger made of ice and slammed it into her chest. I looked over to see that John was already dead, but when I looked to Jack and Nick, I saw that Jack was on the ground, nick about to plunge a silver dagger into his chest, despite the pain of losing his mate.

I screamed as my eyes turned completely white and glowing as they emanating a white smoke. The ground started to shake and crack beneath my feet as I was lifted up off the ground and 20 feet up into the air. As I continued to scream a white light shot out of my chest and enveloped me as it stretched out covering the land.

When I stopped screaming the light cleared retracting back into my chest. Nick and the others were now all vanquished and everyone was also completely healed. When the shaking stopped and my eyes turned back to normal I started to fall to the ground. Jack quickly ran towards me a caught me in his arms right before I hit the ground.

"Luna! Are you ok?! How did you do that?!" y-yah I-I'm f-fine, what about y-y-you? A-are you ok?"

I said weakly and completely worn out and completely out of energy as Jack held me closer as her put his head in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent.

"I' fine, I'm just so happy that you're safe, I missed you so much" I missed you too" I was lost without you, I missed your face, your voice, your touch, your soft lips on mine, and I missed being able to hold you in my arms like this, and now that I have you again, I'm never going to let you go again"

Hearing those words made me so happy that I started to cry.

"And I don't want you to ever let me go again either"

I then noticed Mark and Wendy walking over to us, I whipped away my tears as Mark put a hand on Jack's shoulder with a warm smile.

"I'm glad that my little sister has you as her mate"

Mark looked down at me and smiled sadly.

"And you little sis, we need to talk about something very important, but that can wait till you're feeling better. I'm so glad to have you back"

I nodded with a small smile as I closed my eyes feeling content.

"Nice to be back"

I yawned loudly as I snuggled into Jack's warm chest, his strong warm arms holding me safely close to him as I fell asleep.

(Jack's P.O.V)

Luna was soon fast asleep in my arms as we walked back home. Everyone was so relieved and happy to have their Luna and Goddess back home. Alice and mom were crying with joy that she was now back home. Courtney was also surprisingly happy to see her back home. It's amazing to see how much of a big difference that she has made in this pack, she is truly a Goddess, my Goddess.

I quietly went upstairs to our room and carefully put her in bed and tucked her in careful not to wake her. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead before I went to take a quick relaxing shower now knowing that the love of my life was safe and back home, and when she is fully recovered I have a little... surprise, for her.

(Luna's P.O.V)

When I woke up I was in bed, I slowly sat up and looked around my surroundings as I heard the shower going. It was a few more minutes before Jack came out of the bathroom dressed in loose pants and a plain black short sleeve shirt. He smiled and walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"How you feeling?" better" good, Mark is downstairs waiting to speak with you, want me to send him up or do you want to wait a little while longer?"

I shook my head.

"No, send him up"

Jack nodded once as her left the room, coming back up a few minutes late with Mark smiling at me.

"I'm glad to see that you're feeling much better" I'm glad to be feeling better too"

Mark took a deep breath as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"I need to tell you something very important"

I slowly sat up ready to listen to what he had to say.

"Now, you must always remember that you will always be my little sister no matter what" what do you mean by that?"

Mark took another deep breath to steady and prepare himself as he closed his eyes.

"I was only five when you came to us one night. Your mother, your birth mother was Celeste, the Moon Goddess. We could clearly see that she was under great distress, she looked frantic, nervous, and scared. She told us who she was and who you are and who you will be. She asked us to help protect you. She said that she would give us whatever we wanted, we wanted nothing from her, but we agreed to protect you. She was very grateful, before she left she said her goodbyes to you saying that she loved you, and that she would always protect you, and that she would return, that she would see you again. Before she ran off she looked frantically around before she ran off back into the woods with the light of the full moon shinning down upon her"

I was shocked. I didn't say anything, I just looked down into my lap playing with my fingers. I did believe him, after all with everything that has happened I really had no choice but to believe him. I now have so many questions to ask my mother, but that can wait.

"But then, what, what was she protecting me from?" I don't know, she only told our parents and they never got the chance to tell me. But whatever she was talking about I am positive that she wasn't talking about Nick, Alyssa, and John, but something or someone far worse"

That's when I realized something, that danger hasn't passed after all like we originally thought. This is not good, not one bit. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. Mark put a hand on my knee and smiled sadly.

"It's ok, don't take it all in at once, take it slow"

I nodded as Jack spoke. I turned my head up to look at him to see that he was smiling.

"Oh by-the-way, mom said that tomorrow night she wants everyone to come to dinner, she says that she has a surprise for you"

I ground as they both laughed.

"You know that I hate surprises" yes, I know, but have I ever gave you a surprise that you didn't like?" well, no" exactly"

I looked up at him pouting as I also had a small smile.

"Fine"

Jack chuckled at me.

"What?" you know? You're cute when you pout"

My face heated up and turned red as I looked away. They both just laughed at me.

"I hate you both"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 11.5K 16
Melody Russell is the daughter of an Alpha and the great grandchild of the moon goddess, however, after the death of her parents by rogues when she w...
15.8K 696 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
144K 4.7K 32
**18+ Mature Audience** Alpha Series Book #2 An orphaned Alpha's daughter escapes after a rouge attack slaughters her parents and the rest of her pac...
756K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...