Scribbles ↠ P.JM + J.JK

By Jeon_Minju28

[Park Jimin + Jeon Jungkook] ++one-shots++ ++scribbles++ ++just lots of jikook++ More

Scribbles ~ PJM + JJK
-First Love-
-Lost in the Red Light-

-Sway-

662 40 31
By Jeon_Minju28

-리듬-

1583 words

genre: angst

P.O.V. Jimin

It was all like a dream.

There were bouquets of flowers, people in suits and dresses talking with each other. The air was filled with cheerfulness and excitement.

It was everything so brightly.

Everybody was waiting in happiness when the music set in, a beautiful organ playing in the background. My heart skipped a beat.

I scrunched my eyes tightly as I heard the door, everyone standing up in expectation, a pair of footsteps striding slowly over the with blooms carpeted carpet.

It was graceful.

There he is, I thought to myself, feeling my chest getting heavy, my heart pounding hard against my rips.

The steps echoed through the whole church, the guests looking happily at the man, striding gracefully between the decorated pews, people following him with their eyes, admiring the pretty man.

And I was one of them.

He just looked perfect.

The black tuxedo caressed his toned body perfectly, broad shoulders, muscular statue, toned chest. As well as the small bunch of white flowers, which was stuck in his front pocket.

I loved the way his bunny smile was presented on his face, his eyes shining in excitement, his cheeks rosy. And with every step he did, he was swaying the people with him. All of us were drawn in his presence.

The presence of a perfect groom.

And when his eyes met mine, we both started smiling like total idiots.

I was attached to him, my heart swaying when he was walking towards me.

I eyed him up, my smile seeming like it would rip my face apart at any moment. He did the same, biting his rosy lip to oppress the small chuckle in his throat. Eyes scrunching up into a beautiful smile.

He looked at me with so much smoothness and gentleness in his eyes, my eyes responding his gaze with deep love in them.

It was just perfect when his hand grazed mine, fingers intertwining for a brief moment, pressing our palms together as if the other was our rescue in a stormy sea.

I wanted to hold his hand for the eternity, to promise him my love forever and slipping the ring on his finger, and never let him go again.

Every little of this emotions was soaked in our short touch, as our hands were breaking apart as fast as they were together.

When he walked past me.

My last glance held on his back when he walked to his real fiancé. And I remembered that this wasn't my marriage.

That I was just a guest.

And watched my love getting married to someone other.

My eyes were filling up with tears when he walked further away. To an uncertain future, which affected both of us in the most cruelest way.

In this moment I wished it would be really just a dream.

I hoped with my whole heart.

I looked up when I felt someone taking my hand, squeezing it gently with his own. I glanced at Seokjin, who gave me a comforting smile, patting my hair softly.

"Don't cry, Jimin." He said, his features softening in deep sadness. "You know, he isn't doing this willingly."

I nodded immediately and sniffled, wiping my eyes quickly. "I know. But it's still horrible." I whispered quietly, watching with empty eyes how my love was greeted by his fiancé with a small peck.

It's unfair, I thought in my head and sat down as we were allowed to.

"Today we came together to cherish the love between Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook." The priest spoke, voice echoing through the church, hurting my poor heart.

I looked down at my legs and closed my eyes. I couldn't listen to what the priest said without breaking out in tears.

I sat out the whole ceremony, waiting until the speech was over and rings were being exchanged.

And when the whole church was breaking out in clapping and cheerfulness, people gratulating them, hailing the newly wedded couple, I was the only one sitting still, staring down at the ground.

And when you listened really carefully, you could've hear my heart cracking silently inside my chest. A single tear leaving my eye.

It was unfair.

-

I watched the people cheering and dancing around me.

The music sounded through the whole room, wide skirts were swinging in the rhythm of music, people all over enjoying the evening, cheering like it was their own festival.

I looked over the crowd of suits and dresses, colored by the light, music enwrapping all of them, bringing their bodies to move into the smooth rhythm.

I bounced silently with my foot in the rhythm, watching with drowsy eyes at the cheery scene in front of me, the red plastic cup in my hand, half emptied.

My eyes felt heavy and tired, my chest was being cord up by my suit.

I just wanted to go home to lay in my bed and cry myself to sleep.

I looked tiredly over the crowd and spotted even Seokjin on the dance floor. I smirked tiredly and huffed, downing the rest of my drink and maybe it could muffle my paining heart for the rest of the evening.

Who could ever know that everything would end like this? My gaze met Taehyung, the now husband of my love. I wasn't angry at him because I knew he was forced into this as well.

Only two boys being from rich families, getting forced to marry.

Throwing true love away like it was nothing.

Leaving me sitting on this chair, watching the people dance and cheering the evening together in happiness.

"Would you like to give me a dance?" A voice asked me suddenly.

I looked up with big eyes, seeing his big and adorable bunny smile above me.

I looked down, his hand ready to take mine.

And I saw that he didn't wear his wedding ring.

I smiled weakly and looked into his shining eyes. "I'd love to." I said and laid my hand in his, letting him guide me onto the dance floor.

The music slowed down, rhythm changing into something smooth, people around us finding their partners, letting their bodies sway with the music.

Jungkook placed his hands gently on my waist, mine finding their place on his broad shoulders.

It was like our bodies found their own way to move, feet slowly moving in the rhythm, bodies near to each other, both of us craving for the other.

We just swayed with the music, ignoring the crowd around us. They weren't important. Only we were important.

"This should be all for us." I said quietly and looked into his eyes. "The guests, the priest, the rings, the flowers..."

"I know." Jungkook responded as quiet as me. "At least, we have this dance together." He said and pulled me barely noticeable nearer to him.

I smiled sadly and leaned my head against his toned chest, feeling his beating heart.

"I wish this song would never end." I mumbled tiredly.

Jungkook hummed softly and laid his chin on top of my hair, both of us enjoying this brief moment of affection, holding each other like it was our last breath.

Our hearts were swaying in the same rhythm.

It was melancholy which glued on us, making us aware that this was our last dance before our ways would split.

Jungkook needed to go with Taehyung to Daegu, I stayed here.

It was our last time.

I closed my eyes tightly, my face nuzzled into his chest as I felt small tears rolling down my cheeks, wetting his tuxedo.

Jungkook bent carefully down to me, his lips on my ear.

"Just let us pretend this is our wedding and we're the happy newly wedded couple, okay? Let us pretend that we don't need to let each other go when the song ends." He said softly, his hands gripping me tighter.

I sniffled quietly and nodded.

My eyes closed immediately again as I felt his lips gently kissing my ear, slowly wandering down to my face.

"Let us pretend that it's only the two of us in this room." He mumbled, lips grazing my jaw.

I nodded again, curling my hands in the fabric of his tuxedo, holding him tightly.

His warm breath fanning my face, lips caressing down my teary cheek.

"I love you, Jimin." Jungkook mumbled faintly against my skin, lips smooching my soft skin gently. "I only love you."

I smiled weakly, my heart pounding sadly in my chest. "I love you too, Jungkookie."

Our lips brushed briefly against each other before catching each other, kissing passionately like we were happy.

In this moment we just pretended that everything was perfect, that there were no worries, no fear.

We acted as if we didn't need to let each other go as soon as the song ends.

It was only the precious moment of two people, who are deeply in love with each other.

It was one heartbeat, that beat calmly, one pair of feet, that danced slowly on the floor and one body, which swayed through the crowd.

It was one love.

"One day I'll come back and marry you." Jungkook whispered softly. "One day, Jimin, and then we'll dance again."

"I'll wait." I promised quietly, leaning on his chest.

And if it wasn't the song coming to an end, we would still dance in each other's arms for an eternity.

Kissing like we had no fears.

Love each other like we wanted to.

Maybe one day...

--

I really don't like the Vkook shipping  >_<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
116K 6.4K 40
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...