to the beautiful you / sakook

By peechandmilk_

β›β›πšˆπš˜πšž πš πšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› πš πšŠπš•πš” 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš‘πš’πšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšŠπš— πšŽπš—πšπš’πš›πšŽ... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Characters
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30

Ch. 23

185 9 2
By peechandmilk_

After the school ended, Ms. Park Raon scheduled a meet up with Seojoon. They met at this coffee shop they always went too. Raon waited for Seojoon at the cafe. After almost an hour of waiting he finally came. He quickly sat and said, "I'm sorry for being late. I'm really sorry."

"No, It's okay. It's totally fine." she said.

"Do you already ordered something?" he asked.

"Ah! Yes! I ordered Americano and Smores cheese cake. Do you want to order something? I'll help you." she asked.

"No, It's fine. I'll do it." he said and went to order. While he was ordering, Raon took out the box with the ring in it and it under the table. He quickly came back with his order and ate together with Raon. After that, Raon finally opened the conversation.

"Seojoon. I'm have something important to say." she said.

"What is it?" He asked.

She took out the box and gave it Seojoon. He was curious about the box so he opened it. He saw the ring in it. "Please don't misunderstand this but-" she was cut off.

"Really? Are you sure? Are you really certain of this?" he asked.

 She grabbed his hands and said, "Seojoon, please don't misunderstand this but I'm not accepting your offer." he said.

Suddenly, Seojoon's smiling face collapsed. "That's a lie. It's a lie, right?" he said. She nodded no. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Seojoon. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I think we're not meant together. Every bad things happen when we are together. I guess we are better of as friends." she said.

"No. Stop saying does words! Can you just atleast think of this? Just once! please!" he begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't." she said.

"I'm going now, Seojoon." she said and left. Seojoon took his phone and called someone. "Stand by." he said.

________________________________________________________

As he was walking home he felt someone is following him. He turned around but no one was there, so, he continued to walk. He half way to his home when suddenly this group of men in black grabbed him and pulled him into dark, secret place, who knows where it is. They look like gangsters that lurk around the place and beat up people their enemies. They started to punch Jihan. He tried his best to fight back defend himself. But they were to many to fight. He was punched in the face, stomach, kicked at the back and also was hit by baseball bat behind his leg. He had many bruises, scratches, his forehead was bleeding, he busted the corner of his lips, his knuckles were also bleeding. He was too weak to fight back. Two man stood him up and he saw this walking towards him.

"How are you Jihan?" the man asked.

He looked up and he was surprised on what he saw. It was Seojoon, Suji's brother. "Do you still remember this?" he asked.

Back then, Seojoon and his "men" also beat him. "I don't know why you still keep on going with my sister. Didn't I warned you to stop this or else I will kill you but you didn't listened. Poor thing! What will I do with you now?" he said.

"Why don't you kill me now?" Jihan said.

"Oh! That's a great idea! However, my little sister wouldn't be happy about it. I'm sure he will curse me and cast me away as his brother. So, I'm suggesting, why not you kill yourself? So that no one is to blame for."

"Are you crazy? Why will I kill myself?"

"I am crazy! You know you're being too pathetic at Suji. One of this days, she will get married and you will never get to see her again."

"I know. Are that desperate to have the company and sacrifice your little sisters life for it?"

He punched Jihan causing him to spit out blood.

"I am desperate to have the company but I will not sacrifice my little sisters life for it. I'm not that crazy to sacrifice her. It's for her own good."

"Well, from what I see, It's like your sacrificing her. After treating her well and taking care of her you will just let her go and get fed by vicious animals."

"You know, I like you! I like you as my brother but not as Suji's boyfriend."

He left and gave a sign to one of the leaders of the gang. They started to beat Jihan again until he unconscious, almost half dead.

____________________________________________

The next morning, Ms. Park went out to look for Jihan cause he didn't went home last night. While she was walking down, she saw a crowd hovering around in narrow dark place. She went and took a look at it. As she got in he saw Jihan who half naked also half-dead.

"Jihan?! Jihan?! Wake up! Jihan!" she shouted. 

"Call the ambulance, please! Help me!" she said. The people out their called the ambulance and also asked for help to the police. The ambulance came in no time and Jihan was rushed to the hospital. As they got on the hospital, the doctors responded to him quickly. Ms. Park waited outside feeling anxious and nervous.

_____________________________________________

I was walking down to school. I noticed that Jihan wasn't waiting at the front gate. Maybe he's just late today. I stood their and waited for him. It's now my time to wait for him. After an hour and a half, he's still not here. I just went inside the classroom. I didn't get any messages or calls from him. This is weird! He always messages me when  he comes to school. Lunch came in, I still don't see him.

I looked at every table but he wasn't there. "Ya! Suji, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately this morning." Sooyoung said.

"No. That's her normal state." Suho said. He received slaps and punches from the girls. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked.

"Did you see Jihan this morning? I haven't seen him. He didn't even messaged me or even called me." I said.

"No, We haven't seen him." the girls said.

"Did you see him, Suho? Ah! Why ask you? You don't even care for him?" I said.

"Ya! What are you saying? Of course, I care for him! I already have friend relationship with Jihan!" Suho said.

"Whatever!"  we said.

"Aish! You girls are crazy! I don't know why I always join you for lunch!" he said. He left and went to eat somewhere. "That guy is weird!" Nara said. "UGGHHH!!! I want to take out his lungs and throw it into the deep sea." Yuna said.

The class has almost ended I haven't seen or get any news from Jihan. This makes me stress so much. I went to their home but no one was their. I also went to the training center but his teammates said that he didn't appeared this day. Where the hell is this guy? I went straight home. As I walk home, I saw Ms. Park waiting outside the gate, pressing the doorbell again and again, also, she would bang the gate with her fist and screaming my brothers name. I quickly went towards her.

"Ms. Park! What's wrong? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Suji! Open the gate! I want to talk to your shitty brother!" she said. I was surprise on what she said.

I quickly opened the gate and she busted in the house. I close the gate and quickly followed her. She saw my brother in his office. I saw her slapped my brother really hard. Tears ran down on her face.

She grabbed his collar and said, "HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP MY BROTHER AND LEAVE HIM FROZEN IN THE DARK?! WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR FREAKING HEAD AND BEAT HIM LIKE THIS?! HUH!".

I remembered last night, I was at the kitchen looking for food in the fridge in the middle of the night. I heard someone came into our house. I checked who was it and it was my brother. He looked exhausted but something was weird about him. He wearing all black and he's holding a baseball bat. He never usually wears all black since he started working in the company and that baseball bat was thrown in the fire for a long time ago. I followed him going to the stairs. I saw lay down on the bed and went fast to sleep. There was blood that spilled on the baseball bat, also, on his hands. I asked myself if he ever got into a fight again. So, my brother is the one who beat Jihan? but Why? How can he?

"I don't understand what you are saying, Raon? Let go of me!" Seojoon said.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's you! I can see it in your eyes! And the way you acted yesterday!" Raon said.

"Raon, can you please stop it! I don't know what you are saying!" he said.

"LISTEN TO ME!! Even if you tell me that it's not you, I will still find out that it's you who beat him up. And I will not let it slide this time." she said and let go of his collar. Seojoon grabbed his hand but Raon took it off.

"I don't know you anymore. You're not Seojoon I met before." she said and left. I just stood their and watch all of what has happened. So, it is my brother who beat Jihan. He stood their and looked at me. He took my hand but I refuse to.

"What happened to you?" I said.

He knelt down and and hold my hand. "Suji, I can explain! Let me explain! Please!" he said.

"You're not my brother." I said. I took off his hand and went upstairs. He left miserable and didn't know what to do. I went up to my dad's room. I came to him crying.

"Dad! I don't know what to do now!" I whined.

He brushed my head and pat at my back which made me cry more. He wrote something in a paper.

calm down my daughter. everything will be fine. be courageous. have you read my letter?

"I haven't. Why?" I said.

good. read it when I die.

He smiled. Suddenly, he started to have seizures. I called out his private nurse and my brother. The private did everything he could do but he said that he must sent to the hospital. Quickly, I called the ambulance. When the ambulance came he was sent to the hospital quickly. He got treated by the doctors at no time. I was seating at the waiting area. My hands were shaking, my sweat is cold, and I feel anxious. I also feel a great pain in my heart. I also coughed blood but didn't showed to my brother. Suddenly, my mom came running towards us.

"Where's your father? Where's the doctor? Is he fine? How is he?" she asked.

"Mom, calm down! He's at the operating room. Just sit down and wait for the doctor." my brother said.

We waited at the waiting area near the operating room.

On the other note, the doctors and nurses are having a hard time finding out what cause Mr. Jung's seizure. They cut his brain in half so that the seizure would stop but his vital signs started to go abnormal. They did everything to have his vital signs to normal. Suddenly, his heartbeat declined. Everyone in the operating room was disappointed and sad of what has happened.

"Nurse Kim?" the doctor said.

"Yes, doctor?" she said.

"Time of death; 9:10 pm. Date of death; 04-05-2016"

"Noted." the nurse said.

The doctor came out of the operating room. "Doc, how's my father? Is he alright now?" my brother asked.

"Um, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung, I will got straight to the point. You father, husband didn't have the strength to endure the operation. His vital signs went abnormal. We did our very best to save him but sadly.... he has passed away."

"No! That's a lie! My husband is not dead! He is not dead!" my mom said.

"I'm sorry , Mrs. Jung."  the doctor said.

We were sent to morgue and saw my dad's dead body. My brother went up to him. When my I saw my dad, the pain in my heart got worse.

"Suji, you're bleeding!" mom said.

I touched my nose and there was blood coming out. I collapsed. My brother was their to catch me. They brought me to the emergency room to get treated.

____________________________________________

I woke up in my room. I sat up and saw a black dress on my bed. There was also a note.

Get dressed up. Today is dad's funeral. -brother

Funeral? Wait! Isn't it that yesterday is when dad died? I went down stairs and saw my mom in living room crying and looking at dad's portrait. "Mom." I called out. She wiped her tears.

"Suji, thank god you already woke up!" she said and gave me a hug.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"You were asleep for 4 days. It's good that you're awake now! Get dressed up now. Today is your father's funeral." she said.

I wore my black dress and my shoes. I also took the my dad's letter before I went down. I

It was a windy day today. The funeral ceremony started. I was starring at my dad's portrait. I reminisce all the memories we had. From when I was small until I grow up. We would always go out to the park and ride the bike. I often stumble and get off from the bike and get myself a wound. I also remember when he would drive me to school before he goes to work. He would also tuck me into bed when he comes home. He would sing a lullaby or tell a story to me. I always dreamed of those things to happen again when he gets better but I guess it will never happened anymore. The ceremony ended and all of them are starting to leave.

"Suji, let's go!" my brother said.

"Let me stay for a moment." I said.

I sat in front on my dad's tomb. I opened the letter he gave.

My daughter,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry being strict to you in the past. I regretted everything I did. It cause you so much pain and a lot of hardships. Because of me you must go to tough situations. I'm sorry if I didn't became the a good father to you. I'm sorry if I control your thoughts, your decisions, your life. I'm just afraid to loose my daughter. I was only protecting you. But I got too far. I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to be with you to ride the bike at the park. I'm sorry if we couldn't the things before.

My daughter, be courageous and also fight for what is right. Do what you want. If you want to scream, scream. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to run, run. Just always think of what is right. I may be their with you physical but I'm always their in your heart. Take heart, my daughter.

I love you my daughter.

Love,

your father

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.1K 30
'In which Jungkook was in loved with the new student ' ~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Annyeong Chingus!! Lol please support this story and vote...
74.1K 1K 101
The tittle say it all πŸ’šπŸ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. πŸ‘πŸ» Btw all the picture in t...
1.8K 98 50
(Mark Tuan's Fan fiction) This may sound cliche' but I'm just an ordinary fangirl waiting for my bias to notice me every single day of my life, then...
86.1K 671 9
Rated SPG‼️‼️‼️‼️ These oneshots are +21❗️ It contains mature content, violence, curse words that might offend you. Kindly remove it to your reading...