Sold

By BTS_ARMY127

"I bought you for pleasure only" - Jungkook Top Kookie! || Bottom Tae! More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
New Story!!

2

43.4K 1.8K 1.1K
By BTS_ARMY127

(A/N)

Please listen to the song, I just really like it. It gets me into the feels.

------------------------------------------------

I sat on the sofa while staring at the TV. The good thing about my owner is that he lets me do whatever I want in the house. The only thing I can't do is go outside.

"What's your name?", My owner asked with no expression.

He sat down next to me.

"..Taehyung..", I said while scooting over to the other side a little bit.

"I'm Jungkook"

This guy is really cold. He doesn't show any expression or emotion.

I wonder why he bought me in the first place. I mean, I know I'm only for sex, but is there a reason why he needed someone to pleasure him?

I watched him stood up and walk in front of me.

"Take off your clothes"

------------------------------------------------

"S-Slower!", I yelled while holding onto his back.

"Shut up!", he grunted.

He started thrusting faster. I cried by the feeling of him inside of me.

"Stop crying!", he yelled.

I bit my lip to stop crying from the pain. I'm still sore from yesterday night. Doing the same thing now makes the pain two times worse.

"S-Stop please..!", I begged.

"I said shut up!", he growled.

I didn't care anymore. The pain was too much for me. I cried so hard that I started to get a headache.

I felt a burning feeling on the side of my cheek.

"I told you to stop crying, didn't I?"

He slapped me again while thrusting.

"I'm s-sorry", I said while trying to hold in my tears.

This is the worse.

------------------------------------------------

I sat up slowly and watched Jungkook put on his clothes. Once he walked into his room, I brought my legs up to my chest and hugged my knees. I silently cried to myself.

Can I just die already?

I know it's been two days already, but I just can't do this anymore. My bottom hurts two times more now. I can't deal with the pain.

I grabbed a blanket that was laying on the side and wrapped myself with it. I sat up and walked towards the home phone. I dialed a certain persons number with shaky hands.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, I-I'm tired of this.."

"Tae! Oh my god you called! Okay, we're doing all we can to find you alright?!"

"Please hurry, I just don't want to be here anymore"

"Just try to wait for us, I promise we'll find you"

"I love you, bye bye"

"I love you so much too"

I hanged up the call and put the phone down.

Jimin is my older brother. He's been trying to find me for months already. I can't help him because I have no idea where I am. I don't know what country, what state, or city I am in.

"Who were you talking to?", Jungkook asked with no emotion.

"..Nobody"

"Tell me now or I'll fuck you up against the wall", he said sternly.

"I-It was my brother", I said quickly.

"Brother..hah", he scoffed.

He stared at me for awhile and walked into the kitchen. I sighed and slowly sat down on the sofa.

I miss you Jimin..please hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 831 10
What happens when a cute girl moves in next door. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
12.3K 136 5
Elena is Hayley's twin sister, she always moved around town and never really got used to Hayley, that is until she pulls out the black ninja power s...
527K 21.4K 30
โ€ขRankingsโ€ข #5 in kirikamideku *Sequel to 'Their Freckled Omega'* Izuku Midoriya had finally figured everything out with his two mates. They were fin...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...