3

Sex, more sex, and then more sex. It's like this everyday. I'm so sick and tired of this. I just want to run away and live on the streets again.

"Here", Jungkook said coldly while dropping a white envelope on my lap.

"What is this?", I asked softly.

"Your payment"

He sat down next to me. I felt a little uncomfortable. I moved over to the side a little without him noticing.

"I-I didn't agree for any money though"

"You want the money or not", he said while turning to face me.

I sat there silently.

"Plus, you've been pleasuring me good so far, you're starting to become my favorite", he smirked.

He had other people pleasure him before?

"W-What do you mean by that?"

"Oh you know, other people these days don't make me feel good as much as you do"

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything.

Soon, the doorbell rang. I watched Jungkook get up and walked over to the front door to open it.

"Hah, I thought you weren't going to come Yoongi", Jungkook said.

"Well you did say you had a new toy, maybe you should let me try it out", the guy named Yoongi said.

"Let me see..."

Jungkook looked at me and smirked.

"Sure, but I'll be joining also"

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I watched Yoongi trace Tae's jaw with his fingers.

"You got a cute one"

Yoongi started leaning in and kissed Tae's neck. I bit my lip at the scene. Tae set his hands on Yoongi's broad chest and pushed him away lightly.

"Hmm, what do you think you're doing?"  Yoongi said while grabbing Tae's wrist.

"S-Sorry.."

"Since you're cute, I'm not going to get mad at you this time"

Yoongi leaned in and captured Tae's lips. I clenched my fist lightly.

"Okay okay, my turn", I said.

I sat up and scooted closer to Tae's side. Yoongi pulled Tae's shirt over his head. He went down and started sucking on his nipple.

I grabbed Tae's chin to face me and leaned in to capture his lips. He wasn't kissing back, but I didn't give a shit.

Yoongi and I stopped what we were doing. We both looked at each other and back at Tae.

"I can't wait for the fun to start", Yoongi said.

"What d-do you mean?", Tae said while panting.

I was about to say something, until the doorbell rang.