Just In Time

De heart2heart17

Roselyn was abused by some teens in her pack... Among adults... And when she wasn't being abused she was left... Mais

Chapter One- Don't Die
Chapter 2- Um You Are?
Chapter 3- Food Time
Chapter 4- Clothing Is a Powerful Thing
Chapter 6- Wanted Food, Got Chloroform
Chapter 7- Dreams Are Not a Wish; They're Heartaches.
Chapter 8- Babysitter My Furry Butt
Chapter 9- Watermelon Tummy
Chapter 10- House Hunting
Chapter 11-Scary Situations
Update

Chapter 5- Well That Was Fast

704 23 3
De heart2heart17

Chapter 5

Roselyn's POV

The next morning when I wake up, I'm pretty sore. WelI guess that's to be expected. I blush thinking about last night. It was absolutely perfect. We did it again about four times after the first initial mating. The need for each other is insatiable. I wonder if it will ever go away?

Noah's body is like my addiction. I want it more than anything. He's like nicotine or caffiene. I have no clue how I could ever give him up.

"What are you blushing about Gorgeous?" Noah asks scaring the living daylights out of me. I jump about ten feet in the air!

"Shit! Noah! You scared the crap out of me!" I whine.

"Sorry Baby." He apologizes, kissing my mark not sounding all that sorry. I shiver in pleasure and feel him smile against the mark. He kisses it again and once more I shiver. "Hmm I like that."

My stomach growls as an answer. I blush. But what else is new?

"I guess we need to get some food in that tummy!" He laughs. I nod quickly and once again he picks me up, bridal style. This time I don't complain because I'm sore. "What would you like to eat Baby?" He asks me after setting me down.

"I don't care as long as it's food." I groan. I have no clue as to why I'm so hungry today. I'm usually never this hungry. I just got used to the hunger when they wouldn't feed me.

"Oh so you're not going to fight it today?" Noah questions.

"No! I am absolutely starving! More than usual and I have no clue why!" I tell him.

All of a sudden Noah's eyes flash in recognition and then they water up. 

"What's wrong Noah?" I ask with worry.

"Baby nothing is wrong. Everything is amazing... Well for me it's amazing.. Maybe not to you..We didn't use protection last night. I claimed you. So I have a feeling you might be pregnant!" He says excitedly.

"That quickly?!" I ask scared out of my mind. I'm so young! "That's how it works Baby. You know with werewolves everything is faster. Conception, the pregnancy, everything." He says with soft eyes.

"But I just met you two weeks ago! Your pack is going to think I'm a whore!" I sob and Noah pulls me into his arms.

"Roselyn, no they won't. Usually when you find your mate, in the first couple of days you... you know.. and it's common for alphas to get pregnant earlier than others." He says with confidence.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Are you happy?" I ask surprised.

"Of course I am! It makes me feel excited that our pups are growing inside of you!" Noah beams.

I kiss his cheek and hug him happily. After awhile he gets up to make food. He winks as he carries a plate of pancakes over to me.

"They're banana pancakes." He smiles.

"Thank you," I take a bite and moan, "They are so delicious, did you go to culinary school or something?"

"Nope. All recipes from my mom." I nod thoughtfully. His mom seems like a great person.

"She is." Noah says surprising me.

"How did you hear that?"  

"You forgot to block your thoughts from me! We're mates so we can hear each others thoughts when want to."

^Can you hear me now?^ I mind-ask.

^Yes Baby.^

^Haha cool!^ He rolls his eyes.

"So we should probably see the pack gynecologist today." Noah states. "Already? Will you even be able to see it?"

"Mhmm faster remember? Baby just so you know there are probably going to be multiples." He says shocking me. "

What?!? Why? How many?!"

"Alphas usually have multiples. Not sure why actually. Probably two to three. There's not usually more than that." He says smiling.

"There could be more?" I might faint.

"Roselyn, calm down."

"Okay," I take a deep breath, "Obviously this was meant to happen. If the universe wants us to have pups then so be it."

"Good," he says happily kissing my cheek,"Do you want to meet my family today also? I know it's a lot to take in but my mom keeps texting me and is demanding to let them meet you. It's kind of weird getting texts from your mom." He says with a grimace.

"Sure," I smile,"Your mom seems really sweet."

"Most of the time. The rest of my family is all good too. I know they'll love you!" I nod thinking about the doctors appointment. I can't help but be nervous. How is this going to work out? Will he leave? Will he actually love the pups? Does he um... like me?

"Roselyn Renee Walker! Of course it will work out! I would never leave you or our pups! I do already love them," he states and bends down to kiss my stomach as I blush, " And off course," he looks deep into my eyes."I love you."

"I love you too." I say without hesitiation.

"I would hope so." He winks at me.

"***********************************************************************************************************

Noah's POV

When she said she loved me, my heart melted... Damn... I sound like a girl. Man, I'm whipped! I am so excited that we are having pups! I'm pretty sure deep down Roselyn is too. She's just too nervous to realize it. I currently have her in my arms. She is so warm and tiny. Best of all she's miine

"I'm going to take a shower Noah." she says, trying to unwrap my arms from around her.

"I need a kiss first." I say with a smirk. She groans and plants one on my cheek. I won't accept that! I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. I softly press my lips to hers smiling against them.

"That is what I meant." I say breaking the kiss. She rolls her eyes and walks to the bedroom to get her clothes. "You don't have to wear clothes to the shower you know! It will save you a trip to the laundry basket! I dont mind at all!"

"Noah!" She yells.

"Baby I've seen it all! There's nothing to hide!" I can basically see her blush from here. I smile to myself. I love making her blush. I start compiling a list of things I love about Roselyn in my head. Before I know it she is standing in a skirt and top right in front of me.

"Hot." I mumble.

"I heard that." She says swatting my head.

"You were supposed to." I say raising an eyebrow.

She rolls her eyes. Man she does that a lot! Her eyes are going to pop out of her head!

"Are you ready to go?" I ask and she nods nervously. "Don't be nervous. It'll be fine."

"I'm okay now Noah." She says unconvincingly.

"Okay just making sure." I'll let her be stubborn if she wants to.

I grab her hand and walk out the door to the car with her. We get there about twenty minutes later. It's a nice building with a friendly atmosphere.

"Roselyn and Noah?" An elderly woman calls out.

I grab Roselyn's hand and lead her to the pointed out room.

"Hi all! I'm Tracy and I will be your nurse today! I'm just going to take your weight and blood pressure and Dr.Hines will be in right after!" The peppy blonde says. Damn she's really enthusiastic. My anticipation is building gradually every second. Finally the doctor comes in.

"Hello Alpha Diamond. Luna, nice to meet you!" The doctor says with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you as well." Roselyn says with poise. "

So I'm guess the claiming went well," She winks and Roselyn blushes,"Well we are going to look at your pups and if you want to know the sexes we can tell you."

"You can find out this early?" I ask surprised.I know werewolf pregnancies only last four and a half months but damn this early?

"In human pregnancies no. In regular pregancies concerning a werewolf not til the first month. But for an alpha yes. So?" She questions raising an eyebrow.

I look at Roselyn hoping she wants to. I want to know sooooo bad! But if she says no I will have to honor her decision.

"I want to know I can tell by Noah's face that he wants to as well!" Roselyn answers with a laugh. Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctor chuckles, "Okay well let's see how many pups first. It looks like... one.. two.. three... four... Four!" The doctor exclaims.

"Oh my god! Four!" Roselyn shrieks. I am so excited! Four pups! Oh my gosh!!

^Noah I think I'm actually excited!^

I look over at her. She's grinning really wide but also looks like she is going to cry out of happiness. Tears shine big in her eyes.

^Good Buttercup! So am I! Even if you weren't, I am excited enough for the both of us!^

"Alright now for the sexes.. Okay so baby one is a... boy! Baby two is a.... boy! Baby three is a... boy! And baby four is a... boy!" Roselyn squeals and I laugh, also excited.

Wow four boys! That's bound to be a handful.

"I will print these out for you and get you some anti-naseau pills and you'll be on your way!"

She hands us the medicine and sonograms giving us a big smile,"I would like to see you in about three weeks. Take it easy. Four babies are hard to carry. Alpha make sure she follows those orders!"

Roselyn smiles and nods, too excited to speak. I pick her up bridal style and carry her out of the office. I place her in the car and kiss her lips softly before getting in on the drivers side.

"Okay! Off to my parents house for lunch!" I say giddily. She nods, grinning about the pups.

We ride in a comfortable silence still smiling like idiots. When we arrive at my parents house and Roselyn gasps, I chuckle.

"It's so beautiful." She breathes, getting out of the car.

"Why thank you hun! I try my best!" My mom says as she pops out of nowhere. What the hell? How does she do that? My dad walks up behind her shrugging his shoulders.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Diamond!" Roselyn greets with a smile and mom pulls her into a hug.

"Please call us Mom and Dad! We're practically family.. Well we are actually!" Mom giggles like a little kid.

"Well thanks.... Mom and Dad." Roselyn says with a bright smile.

"Mom. Dad. This is Roselyn, my gorgeous mate." I say proudly and they smile. My siblings then walk over. "Roselyn this is my twin sister Nicole and my younger brother and sister Jack and Jayna."

"Hi nice to meet you all!"

Nicole runs up to Roselyn and pulls her into a hug, "Eeep! We are going to be best friends! I can tell I already like you! We will be like sisters! Like thisclose!"

"That would be great!" She smiles warmly.

"Nicole give her some space! You're going to overwhelm her!" I say.

"Noah I am fine! Stop that!" Roselyn says. That stubborn girl!

Nicole has a smug look on her face and I glare at her. I take ahold of Roselyn's hand and lead her into the backyard where we are eating since it's a nice day outside. My mom sets the food on the table, which looks frickin delicious! It's fried chicken with ranch potato salad and fresh veggies from the garden.

"It looks good!" Roselyn says and I smile. She's probably already hungry! Poor girl! I should have brought snacks for the car.

"I hope you're hungry Roselyn! I made dessert as well!" Roselyn nods and my mother beams.

"Well of course she's hungry mom! She's eating for more than one!" My mother drops her fork with tears of joy in her eyes.

"You aren't playing a trick on me are you Noah? You better not!" I shake my head with a smile.

She runs over to Roselyn and gives her a huge hug. "Oh my gosh! I'm having grandbabies! I am so excited!!"

"Congratulations son. You too Roselyn." My dad says proudly.

"Thanks... Dad." Roselyn says still unsure about the mom and dad thing. We dig into the food now that the news has been spilled.

"Oh Roselyn! I'm going to take you shopping for a bunch of baby stuff!" Nicole exclaims, clearly excited.

"Can I go too? I'm really good at decorating and styling!" Jayna asks.

"Sure Jayna." Roselyn says. Awww she is too sweet.

"Duuude! You're whipped!" Jack says laughing as he sees my face.

"Shut up Jack!" I growl.

"Whipped like cream!" He taunts.

"JACKSON! STOP IT!" I exclaim using my alpha tone. He bows his head unwillingly in respect for his alpha.

"Noah calm down. He was just teasing you." Roselyn soothes me.

"He needed to know his place Roselyn." She once again rolls her eyes. I put my arms around her small frame and smile.

"Well Mom. We better be getting home."

"Okay my darlings! I will see you SOON!" She says sternly. I roll my eyes this time and pull Rosie to the car.

"What should we name the pups?" She asks as we drive home.

"What are you thinking?"

"How about I pick the first names and you pick the middle names?"

"Sounds good to me."

"But we still have to agree on them together."

"Alright. Do you want to stop at Barnes and Noble on the way home for baby names books?"

"Sure!"

We pick out two baby name books. When we get home we look at the books for about a hour. We finally decide on the names: Jace Noah Diamond, Lucas Richard Diamond, Carter Thomas Diamond, and Parker Reed Diamond.

"We picked nice names." Roselyn stretches.

"Mhmm. you might wanna go to sleep. You've had a long day. We need to keep you and those pups healthy."

"Okay," she yawns and cuddles into me, " I love you."

************************************************************************************************************

Awww! So cute! :) Please vote,fan,and comment! It would mean a lot to me! 

Thanks for reading!

heart2heart17 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

387 7 14
This is my first time of writing a book so please bare this in mind as you read. Reagan was six when she had her Pack was attacked and taken from her...
1K 24 18
I was a weird kid. I was the type that would always read and get good grades. I was considered a disgrace to talk to. But one day, I decided to chang...
1.6M 47.1K 39
(Trigger Warning) (In editing) Rain's been through hell her whole life. Between her abusive dad, her brother who blames her for everything and the bu...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...