Having an Affair with My Soon...

By Balistic29

More

Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [1]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [2]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [3]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [4]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [6]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [7]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [8]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [9]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [10]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [11]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [12]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [13]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [14]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [15]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [16]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [17]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [18] [!EXTREMELY EXPLICIT!]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [19]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [20]
Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [21]

Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [5]

34.6K 303 32
By Balistic29

Next part :)

Sorry for the whole, posting-un-posting thing. I just had to add a few things :))

Enjoy, and thanks for all the support guys :)

____________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to heavy pounding on my door. "Mirage! Mirage! Wake up, or we'll miss our flight!!" My mom called from the doorway.

She didn't come in because I had wisely locked the door last night. James reminded of those people who threatened to chop your hair off in the middle of the night while you were sleeping. I shivered, making sure my hair was still on my head as I patted it down.

I yawned and looked at the alarm clock. It was 7:45AM, and I had set it to six. "Wow," I mumbled, slamming the snooze button so the annoying device would shut up. "I couldn't hear a thing for an hour and a half...."

I stood up in my huge white hoody that reached my knees and the loose pajama pants underneath. As I stretched out my arms, I looked out the window to the beach and then frowned, realizing I would probably never see such beauty ever again.

I was just stepping away from the window when I saw...Jimmy. He had his hands in his pockets again, staring out at the beach in the same manner as before. For some reason I flung open the window and yelled out, "JIMMY! HI!!"

He turned around quickly and looked up at the window. He stared at me for a long time and then suddenly yelled, "MIRAGE, HEY!! HOW ARE YA?!"

I giggled and replied, "FINE THANKS! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER!!" I felt bad for not saying goodbye but I didn't have time. He was probably the only good part of coming to the stupid beach house with James and my mother...

I went to the door and opened it wide, yelling, "MOM! I'm up!!"

My mother, who was downstairs, gave me a look from where I could see her from the railing and then turned back to looking for James's car keys. I cringed, remembering my comments from the other day.

Tiptoeing down the stairs, I watched as my mom gently folded her clothes into her suitcase. I watched her, so innocent, so kind to everyone; I couldn't blame her for getting with that jackass. I mean she hadn't dated in a while.

I came behind her and gently put my hands over her face. "Guess who?" I asked sweetly.

"Mirage, go pack your things," my mother mumbled as she stuffed a bright scarf into the corner of the suitcase.

"Mom, don't act like that," I pouted, hugging her like I used to when I was a child. "I'm sorry," I sniffed out, hugging her tightly. "I didn't mean to act like a witch."

"Mirage," she laughed out. She turned and hugged me back, but turned me to the stairs. "Go pack," she said firmly, though I could still see the smile she was trying to hide.

"I love you mommy," I said jokingly as I climbed the stairs.

She laughed as she turned to the kitchen, getting out the cooking utensils.

I smiled and turned, bumping right into James.

He looked like he had just woken up, with his hair dry and messy and his eyes slightly squinty and tired. "What?" he asked, as I widened my eyes at him. He scratched at his chest and yawned. Suddenly, as he tried to push past him, he clutched at him stomach, groaning. "Ah! My stomach-...YOU!" He looked up abruptly, staring directly at me.

I yelped, making a run for my room. I was just leaping into the doorway when he grabbed my waist. "You little piece of crap," he growled at me.

I back kicked him, because he had grabbed me from behind. He turned me around, directly in front of his angry face. He was lifting me up in the air, and I kicked and punched in mid air, but it was no use. "Hey asshole! Put me down!"

"Hey!" he whispered fiercely. "What the hell did I tell you about talking to me like that?!" He brought me down eye level, shaking me furiously.

I whimpered and was about to cry. His hands under my arms were beginning to hurt me. "Leave me alone," I sniffled through tears.

He looked at me for a while and then sighed, irritated. He slowly put me down, frowning down at me. "You," he growled, putting his finger in my face. I backed up.

"Me," I mocked, joining in.

He threw his hand away from me quickly and angrily said through clenched teeth, "Just stay the hell away from me!"

With that, he held himself and then strolled down the hallway and down the stairs. I breathed in deeply as he disappeared behind the corner to the kitchen. I stood against the wall, wanting to cry and shout at the same time. He had just gone fucking berserk, almost shaking me to death.

I quickly went into my room and shut the door. "Note to self," I mumbled. "Stay away from psycho-shaker-man..."

I started to pack my suitcase.

*************************

I stepped outside wearing a long navy hoody and my hair toppled in a ponytail. I had on old beat up Addidas and my sweats that I wore everywhere. I walked out, shivering at the cold morning air. James and my mother stood near a metallic black BMW with a driver in the front and everything.

The man came out and smiled at me. I smiled back at his kindly wrinkled old face. I stepped up to the car as he opened the back seat door. "Thank-you," I said, smiling brightly.

Before I could get in, James pushed past me, nearly knocking me into the chauffeur. "Jerk," I mumbled, smiling at the old man in apology.

"Indeed," he mumbled back, walking around to the other side of the car. I giggled under my breath.

I waited for my mother to get in next, dreading even the thought of sitting next to James. Her phone suddenly rang, causing her to dig into her purse. She pushed me inside the car, talking to someone at the same time.

"Mom!" I mumbled, as I stumbled in next to James.

She ignored me, putting up a finger and shutting the door. She gestured to the driver to go.

As he began to drive, I angrily pulled out my iPod-Touch from my pocket. I stuffed in the earphones and began to listen to Wavin' Flag by K'naan. I saw James look at the screen in interest.

"What are you listening to?" he asked curiously.

"None of your business," I said snappily.

My mom spoke, to break the heat. "Wow, this place is so beautiful....It's a shame we have to leave so soon." She put her head on her hand as her black hair fell around her in straight strands.

James smiled at her and said, "Don't worry, you brought all the beauty we need."

Even though that comment from him made me sick, I thought it was nice how he made the smile on my mother's face reappear.

I turned the screen to him reluctantly and said, "Wavin' Flag...K'naan...."

"I like that song," he said quietly, looking out the window.

"Awesome," I said sarcastically, tuning back to the song. "When I get older...I will be stronger..They call me freedom...Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmm...And then it goes back," I half sung.

James looked at me in disgust and turned away.

"Mirage," my mom whispered.

"Hmm?" I whispered back.

She pointed to James emphatically. "Let him listen!" she whispered, pointing at the iPod.

"Why?! He's loaded," I said, turning back to the music in refusal.

"Mirage!" she gently slapped my arm. "Do it."

I groaned loudly, but James still looked out the window. I pulled out the earphones and was about to hand them to James, when my mom snatched them back. "What?!" I grumbled.

"Share!" she replied, before she turned back to her phone as it rang again. "Hello?" she called in.

I groaned again, this time louder so James would turn around. He looked down at me. "Shut up," he mouthed.

"You shut up!" I mouthed back.

He made a face, mouthing, "Immature."

I made the "up-yours" sign by slamming my left arm emphatically into the crook of my right elbow. I heard the driver laugh.

James smiled at me, accepting the challenge. He brushed his hand under his chin, making the "F** you" or something-else-I-didn't-know, sign.

I gasped dramatically and crossed both of my middle fingers together.

He chuckled and then pretended to scratch his ear, all the while flicking me off at the same time.

I snorted and remarked, "Lame," as I dug into my pocket for something. "Ah," I called, pulling it out. I then showed him, flicking up my middle finger.

He grinned and made a fist with his left hand, making his right a sort of wheeling lever. He rotated his right in a clockwise motion and the middle finger of his left slowly went up as if by a machine.

I giggled slightly, hiding it by saying, "Tsst."

I turned to my mom, still on the phone. I turned to the driver, watching in the rear-view mirror with a smile, nodding me on to see what I would do next.

I pointed to him, signaling the word, "You." I thought for a second and then put my hand to my lips, signaling "Kiss." Then I put it to my chest, signaling, "my," and finally turned and smacked my behind, signaling, "Ass."

I felt the car swerve as the driver roared with laughter.

"Ben," James said with a laugh, looking at the driver in a betrayed way. Ben shrugged.

"Ha," I mouthed to James triumphantly.

"Ha," he said quietly. He smiled down at me with interest.

I blushed, shoving him an ear of the iPod. He pushed it away, still smiling, but this time out the window. "Whatever," I mumbled, turning up the volume.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

6 SONGS AND THIRTY MINUTES LATER

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

We still hadn't reached the airport yet and I was bored as hell. The songs in my iPod were beginning to bore me and my back was aching. I turned to James; he was jotting something down in a small black book.

As I peeped at what he was writing, he pulled the notebook away from me. "Let me see," I said, just trying to annoy him. "What are you writing??"

"None of your business," he sneered in a mocking voice. He scooted towards the window and continued to write.

"What is that?" I asked scooted over towards him again. "A diary? I'll find it," I sung out.

"Shut up already," he said, pushing the book towards me.

I flipped the pages and saw mostly half-completed drawing of random things. I saw one of a woman turned toward the ocean. Man, this douche had talent! I thought. It was incomplete, but the drawing was beautiful, with her hair outlined in black pen. She kinda looked like my mom.

I went to the one he was currently drawing, but I couldn't tell what it was. It looked like a small box so far. Or something like it.

"Happy now?" he inquired, grabbing the book back. He turned back to the window and put the book in his left breast pocket.

"They're alright," I lied.

"Yeah," he said, lying back against the seat.

I could just see the outline of the airport approaching as my mother woke up from her doze. I nudged her and said, "Mom, we're almost there," just as James said, "Chrystal, wake up."

I turned to him and rolled my eyes. "ANYWAYS, mom, I said we're here."

He only stared down at me blankly with his bright amber eyes and opened the right door. He looked actually nice in his black Armani suit and black dress shirt underneath. The only color besides black that he had on was the honey brown of his tie peeping out of his suit.

I cleared my throat as he looked over at me and turned away. I got out of the car after my mom and said bye to Ben.

"Finally," I breathed out. "We're going home."

My mom laughed and said, "I thought you liked this place better."

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Until SOME PEOPLE had to ruin it for me," I said, loud enough for James, who was walking on the other side of my mom, to hear.

He didn't even look over at me to my disappointment. Not that I WANTED him to look...I think.

As we sat and waited for the announcement of out flight, mom turned to James and said, "Thank-you so much for everything, Jamie...I can't remember having such a good time before."

"No problem," he said, smiling down at her. He put his arm around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

For some reason I felt something scorch my heart as I said slightly angrily, "Shouldn't you be going home now?"

James turned to me casually and said, smiling, "What are you talking about?"

"Like, leaving, you know...? We're going back to New York, and you're going to...What? Jersey?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What do you mean, Mirage?" he said in a perfectly sarcastic tone. "We're all going back to New York, together." He stood and grinned, saying, "You guys are staying at my place."

He walked off towards a vending machine.

"WHAT?" I screeched.

_____________________________________________________

Hope yer liked it :))

More to come soon :))))

As always, read it up, vote it, comment it if you feel inclined, and ENJOY!!

<^___^>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk
25.5K 1.4K 17
Two imperfect people with different motives find themselves in a forever journey birthed by lies, deceit, lust, a game plan and maybe love. When secr...
23.9K 428 23
Cheaters and a lot of choices. {Gender friendly}
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this