Breathless( Lauren, Y/N)

By map0902

Unknown: Bitchhh answer meee. Me: Umm...who is this? Unknown: Lauren from hot topic... More

one
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
SEQUAL
HEYYYYYY!!

Ninteen

303 9 1
By map0902

Lauren's POV

I opened the front door to my house and noticed my mother and father sitting on the couch.

"Oh Mija your back so soon? Why are you not at Y/N's house like you planned?" I shrugged and my mom gave me a worrying look.

"What's wrong?" I shrugged again and I think she finally got the hint.

I walked up the stairs and entered my bedroom, plopping down on my bed.

"Laur! If you want dinner I would suggest coming down soon before Chris and Taylor get to it!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I wasn't really hungry so I just took my phone out of my back pocket, noticing that I had a few missed calls and texts from Y/N.

Future Wifey💕😘: Lauren where are you?!
Sent at 7:34 pm

Future Wifey💕😘: Lauren seriously. I'm getting worried.
Sent at 8:12 pm

"Yeah whatever...." I put my phone on the charger and pulled my covers over my body, snuggling up in my bed.

It feels so different...The last couple of nights Ive been sleeping beside someone and now I feel empty.

Y/N's POV

"I'm starting to freak out Kadence...What am I going to do?" My sister walked out of the bathroom still taking out her curlers.

"Just give her a breather...Maybe she thinks your mad...Well your not mad right?" I hesitantly shook my head.

"It's not that I'm mad...It's that I feel she will leave me just like the others. She is my first real girlfriend and I don't want it to end badly." I was sitting on the bed until I heard my baby brother start to cry.

"I'll get him ready." Riley and Kadence just nodded and I stood up walking down the hall to Aaron's room.

"Hey buddy..I missed you so so SOO much!" He was rubbing his eyes and snot was running down his face.

"Oh let's get you cleaned up." I grabbed him from his crib and placed him on my hip, walking into the bathroom connected to his room.

I turned on the water in the tub making sure that it was at the right temperature for him.

"That seems good..." I took off the blue onesie he was wearing and put it in the hamper beside the door. Then I removed his empty diaper throwing it in the trash.

"Let me grab this real quick." I got his rubber bumbo seat out from under the sink and sat it in the warm water of the bath.

"Here ya go buddy." I lifted him over the edge of the bath, gently sitting him up in the seat.

"Glrjgjglruejelg!" He started splashing around in the water.

He ended up splashing me and getting me soaking wet.

"Your so lucky your cute!" I pointed at him and he grabbed my finger.

I loved the connection I had with him...Even though he might not know what Im saying...He is a great listener.

"Y/N! You need to start getting ready! We need to be over there in twenty minutes!" I finished washing the slobber off of his face and grabbed the towel behind me.

"Let me just dry you off big guy." I held him up with my one hand and tried to wrap him in the towel with the other but it didn't work.

I was already really wet so I just picked him up and held his body against my chest, then wrapped the towel around him.

I walked back into his room and layed him on his bed. I then walked over to his closet and tried to find something cute for him to wear over to the new neighbors.

"Hmmmmm. This is kinda cute." I took the clothes off the hanger and put it on him.

"Oh my goodness! Aren't you just the cutest baby there is! GUYS COME LOOK!" I yelled for my sisters and I saw them both running into the room.

"What is i-" They walked over to me and saw what I was pointing to and smiled.

"Oh lord! Aaron your so adorable!" I took my phone out of my back pocket and took a picture of him in his cute outfit.

"I'm going to send this to Lauren." They both nodded and grabbed all of Aaron's stuff for later.

Love of my life💕😘:

We got Aaron back....Thought you would want to know....I dressed him to go over to our new neighbors. Please answer me back? I love you.❤️
Sent at 8:32 pm

"Hurry up slowpoke! We need to leave now!" I quickly threw on my cute dress from rue21 and straightened my hair.

I took a picture of that to and sent it to Lauren.

Love of my life💕😘:

I really do miss you. Please answer?
Sent at 8:37 pm

I let out a loud sigh and left my room meeting my sisters downstairs.

"Well damn don't you look fine as hell! Did you take a picture to remember how good you look?" I smiled bashfully and nodded.

"I sent it to Lauren...I really do need to talk to her. Maybe after dinner I will walk to her house." I went over to Aaron who was buckled in his carrier.

"Let's go buddy." I ruffled the little Carmel colored hairs on top of his tiny head. He let out soft giggles and chewed his fingers.

Kadence locked the door and we walked across the street and stood in front of our neighbors door, waiting for them to answer.

The young blonde that Lauren had walked with earlier answered the door. She tucked a strand of hair that was loosely hanging in front of her face behind her ear.

"Oh um hi. You must be the Johnson's. I'm Alissa and if you would follow me this way, you can meet the rest of our family." We all smiled and nodded then followed her into what I think was there dining room.

"Hello girls and little fella." A tall man in a green polo walked over to us and gave us a big smile.

He leaned over trying to look at Aaron in his carrier so I removed the umbrella type thing out of the way so he could see it.

"How old is he?" He asked innocently.

"Alittle over a year. His name is Aaron." Kadence spoke for me.

"We haven't had a baby in the house in awhile. Andrew was our last and he's four now haha....Do you mind if I hold him?" I shook my head and got him out of the carrier handing him over to the new man.

"I'm Kyle by the way. I didn't get the chance to meet you earlier. These our our children...Andrew, Claire, Alissa and Parker." I smiled at them all then looked back down at my feet.

"You don't say much do you?" I bit my lip and shook my head.

"That's okay, we will all eventually get used to each other." He rocked Aaron in his arms and I smiled.

"Claire is in your grade I assume, your in tenth right?" I nodded.

"Well Claire is all into boys and such so you might not really get along with her to much, but you and Alissa seem like you could get along." My eyes widened and Alissa waved.

"Alissa show her your room." She waved me over to her and I followed her down the hallway into the last room.

Once we entered she started to talk.

"Soooo....."

A/N( lol another cliffhanger. I'm getting good at those😂 It took me a few hours to write this, I kept getting distracted. I hope you enjoyed this update and yeahhh. COMMENT AND VOTE!)💕✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.9K 29
301-754-6789: Alright alright fine. I Lied okay? You happy? I fucking Lied. 301-754-9789: Shit wrong number... sorry. and this is how it started. thi...
HER By ?

Fanfiction

738K 23.3K 72
"I'm not a lesbian, I just appreciate the fact that girls can be as hot as guys" That's what I believed, until I met her. G!p Lauren (Photos and ot...
2M 74.5K 127
(Lauren/you) G!P you One day you get thrown into a random group chat by a random girl, and maybe just maybe you find love... Highest Rank: #3 in fan...
87.9K 3.4K 33
It all started with a weird girl who texted me. How the heck did she even get my number? -- - A Jerrie Story