Our Green eyes [ON HOLD]

By xxDiamondxx

ON HOLD, SOME MAJOR EDITING NEEDED, WILL BE BACK SOON XX - Do you remember being a kid? When you're mum used... More

Chapter 1: I Saw Him
Chapter 2 - That Feeling
Chapter 3: The Field Of Attraction
Chapter 4: The Wolf
Chapter 5: He Walked Away
Chapter 6: The Realisation Dream
Chapter 7: The Bond
Chapter 8: Trust
Chapter 9: The Visit
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Uncontrollable Love
Chapter 12: Confusion
Chapter 13: Together
Chapter 14: Oh No She Didnt!
Chapter 15: Are You Kidding Me?
Chapter 17: Wonderful Feelings
The Art Of Hatred

Chapter 16: Falling Unconditionally

296 6 3
By xxDiamondxx

A picture of Tyrone on the side, I must say, I had NO idea who to cast as Tyrone because I couldnt find any mix-raced actors! But I found a pic and I edited it so that he had green eyes then I find out that I couldnt upload it onto here *Face palm* imagine #Smh.

~~~~~~~

[Tyrone’s P.O.V]

I can't believe she found out. Just like how I can't believe that she actually forgave me…

My fling with Alex happened a while before I met Tae. I guess I was just your regular teen back then – you know whilst being a werewolf of course – but yeah I was drinking, partying and sleeping around. I saw Alex, took a liking to her, and one thing led to another and yeah, we had a fling. But as much as I tried, I never felt anything for her. Revine – he was my pack leader – he told us that we can never feel strong emotions for anyone but our mate, I guess that’s why I never felt anything for Alex, I tried to though, I didn’t want to hurt her, but after a while, what we had just faded away, it felt like we never had anything in the first place.

But  I think one of the greatest feeling I've ever experienced, is the one I'm seeing right now, watching Tae walk into her house and knowing that she’s forgiven me, knowing that we can put this behind us and just carry on like normal.

Yeah, I wish.

I drove home thinking of ways to just try to make us have a normal relationship, thinking of ways that I can just leave her knowing she’ll be safe – and turning her into a werewolf would be way out of the question.

I walked up the stairs to my home and had my mind set on just going to lie down to wrap myself in my thoughts.

“So, how is she taking the whole werewolf thing then?” my mum was instantly by my side. I know I should be used to it by now, after 17 years, but she needs to stop doing that!

“I don’t know if I got lucky or something but she’s taking it pretty great, she believes it and she even wants to know more” I explained, I know I was smiling like a fool by now.

“Really, tell me more,” she urged, dragging me to the living room. Our house was simple but it was quite nice. It was colour coded, the colour scheme for each room would always be black and something; the living room was black and white, the kitchen was black and green, the bathroom was black and baby blue, and so on. Our house was quite big, I remember when there was a lot of people in here at all times…

My mother led me over to the startling white fabric sofa and literally pushed me on to it.

“So tell me all about her,” my mum bought her knees up to her chin and hugged them, she looked like a little girl again – she was quite young though.

“Well the reason why she believed me so well and why she was fascinated with me was because she reads a lot of SyFi and fantasy books and movies,” I explained to her.

“I remember when you were younger and you wanted to be wolverine…” I can't believe she just bought that up, she’s never going to let that go!

“Okay mum that’s totally not fair! What would you expect a 10 year old to think when you tell him he’s a werewolf! And you know how much I loved wolverine he was like my idol – why are you laughing!?” my mum had clamped her hands over her mouth and was practically drowning in her laughter.

“You should’ve seen yourself! Every time your hands hurt you thought you were going to grow metal claws out of them!”

“I was 10! Let it go!” I laughed. I loved seeing my mum laugh, she laughed sometimes but it's only moments like this when it's a genuine laugh.

“Continue hun,” she wiped a tear from underneath her eye.

“Well, she’s persistent, not in a bad way though. I think she must've been through something hard when she was younger because she seems to have trust issues…” I hung my head and sighed as I remembered when I locked Tae and me in my car. When we had that conversation about love… “But no matter how much I tell her that being with me is dangerous, she doesn’t listen and she just wants to try, she’s willing to do anything… she’s absolutely amazing mum.”

“She’s going to love you one day son, and you better make sure that you never let her go.” My mum put her hands on my cheek. “So… when can I get to meet her? Are you going to marry her one day? And – oh my gosh – am I going to have grandkids soon!?”

Okay, here’s a little tip about my mum, she obsessed with having grandchildren, really. If Tae and I ever do have kinds together, I feel sorry for the little tyke; my mum is going to stifle the HELL out of him/her!

“Umm… soon…. I don’t know, maybe? And urrm, I don’t really know… yes?” there is no way I'm telling Tae I just told my mum we’re going to have kinds one day. She might just kill me.

“When I meet her, I’ll make sure not to tell her that!”

“Enough about me mum, what about you!” I asked, trying to change the conversation. “How was that business trip that you went on a couple weeks ago?”

“Oh yeah, that. I got fired.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“What, are you serious? Why?”

“Because here was some guy there trying to hit on me, and when I told him I wasn’t interested, he didn’t stop so I broke his nose. Then it was only later on that I got told he was a very important CEO looking for potential business women,” she explained. Wow; just like my mum to break some guys’ nose. She may look all sweet and that, but she can be lethal when she wants… and yes… I am scared of her. What? Isn’t everybody scared of their mum…?

“Well why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because, the same day, the guy who was hosting the entire thing was actually really impressed at my skills – fighting and business – and he offered me a job which I'm starting tomorrow.” She smiled and walked over to the kitchen and turned on the kettle.

“So that’s why you’ve been home all this time… I didn’t really realise… sorry mum…”

“I'm just happy that you're happy dear.” She paused “That reminds me, you should invite her over sometime today or tomorrow, I'm leaving to go to Seattle for my new job…”

“It's in Seattle?” I spluttered, I know I can take care of myself but I like having my mum around!

“Um yeah… I can still see you on the weekend’s babe… I'm sorry I didn’t tell you, but this is a huge opportunity for me…” she trailed off, avoiding my eyes.

“But mum, its Friday tomorrow.”

“I need to go there to talk to the manager of that sector…”

I walked up to her and pulled her into a big hug. “Don’t worry mum, I'm not angry, and don’t worry, you’ll meet Tae tomorrow.” She looked up at me and smiled.

***

I opened my eyes and I was walking. I down know where I was going and I couldn't see either because I was surrounded by fog. I was walking on a golden gravel path which became more visible the further I went.

“Tyrone.” An instant smile went to my face.

“Revine” he was my pack leader. He was like an older brother to me… before he died.

“I see you found your mate.” I couldn't see him but I could hear him quite clearly.

“Yeah; her name is Tae, she absolutely amazing, having a mate is everything you said it would be man.”

“I'm happy for you.” His voice started to fade away.

“Revine wait, what's it like?” I paused, unsure of weather to continue my sentence

“Go on Tyrone.” He urged. This was the thing with Revine, and it was a quality about him that always made me laugh: you always had to finish whatever you planned to say. With him, you can start a sentence and just stop it in the middle, you always had to finish if or he would get really annoyed.

“Being dead…” I trailed off.

“I can’t tell you.”

“Please?”

“I don’t mean I can't tell you like I won’t, I mean I can't tell you because it's different for everyone. For me, all I see around me are cars and vodka!” he laughed, “it's basically my dreams, but it's so much more, it's like everything you’ve ever wanted perfectly planned out and set in a perfect living way. I think it might differ for you but I don’t know… and I hope you don’t have to find out very soon…”

“I miss you Revine, I feel so lost.”

“Goodbye Tyrone, I’ll see you again… when you need me the most…” his voice shrank down to a whisper as he descended down that sentence.

“What's that meant to mean?”

“You’ll see.”

***

“Ty, I'm heading out in half an hour, wake the hell up!” I opened my eyes to my mum rapidly shaking me like I was having some kind of seizure.

“Jheeze, mum what time is it?” I got up and walked to my window. The same smile that has been on face reappears – I'm going to see Tae again today. I'm going to see the way her thick black hair coats her angel carved face. I'm going to see a lush lips curve into a beautiful smile and hear the beautiful sound of her laugh. I get to see the way her hips sway as she walks and how she bites her lips and looks at the floor when she’s nervous. I really like her.

“Are you going to come downstairs or are you going to stand there daydreaming about your girl friend for the rest of the day?”

I had a quick shower and changed into some black chinos, a white v neck t-shirt and some black and white trainers.

“You know mum, next time you could just tap me on the shoulder or something if you want to wake me up.” I chuckled, walking down the stairs and into the dining room.

“Are you going to be okay when I'm gone?” my mum was instantly by my side.

“Yeah mum, don’t worry, I can take care of myself.” I reassured her.

We chatted about her new job over breakfast. My mum is a business woman and she’s really good at her job – she went to Harvard. I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I want to travel the world, see all of the different amazing places there are and watch the sun go down in every country in the world. And I want to do it all with Tae.

“Okay babe if I stay any longer, I'm going to miss my flight.” She came from her seat and wrapped her arms around my neck. “I see you later okay?”

“Bye mum, love you” I picked her up and briefly turned her around. “See you tomorrow.”

~*~

I drove to Tae’s house with the biggest smile on my face. As soon as I turned into her driveway I could tell something was wrong. She usually wore really vibrant colourful clothes and always had a different style of heeled boots every day, today; she wore a hoodie with black skinny jeans and black flats. I don’t like seeing her like that.

No, I'm not the sort of guy that likes their girl to dress a certain way, I don’t like her hoodie because the last time I saw that hoodie, she was broken, she wouldn’t talk to anyone and she was really insecure and shy. When she wears that hoodie, although she hasn’t told me, I can tell it’s because it's like it builds a protective barrier around her shielding her from the outside world. What happened to her?

I knew something was wrong because she didn’t even acknowledge my car and walked straight to hers. When she was distracted with something on her phone, I rushed to her car and sat in the shot gun seat.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to sound calm; if something was wrong with her, I didn’t want to rush her into telling me if she didn’t want to “You usually drive with me to school, something wrong.” She stared at me like she had never seen me before.        

“Tyrone,” distraught was laced in her voice as she rapidly blinked. Was she going to cry? “Get the fuck out my car.”

Wait.

What? I'm the problem? What did I do? I thought we were all cool yesterday, she said so herself. I need to calm down and just try to talk to her.

“Are you okay? I tried to call –” she cut me off with a wave of her hand

“Tyrone please, just go.” No. this can't be happening right now, I can't lose one of the best things I've ever had. I reach up and placed my thumb on her cheek, staring deep into her eyes. She looked very troubled.

“Tae…?” I whispered I needed to get through to her; I wanted to explain myself and say sorry, I wanted to do anything, anything to make sure that she wasn’t angry with me.

“Please, don’t touch me.” my heart lurched out of my chest.     

“What happened last night?” I asked, because it couldn't have been through the day, I was with her, so it had to be when she was alone; last night.

“GO!” there was a deafening silence as I stepped out the car, trying to process why she could be so sad. No, she wasn’t sad anymore, she was just plain angry, I could feel it. I stepped out of the car and turned back;

“I’ll talk about this later…” I wanted to say more but the sound of her engine blocked any sound I tried to make. She instantly pulled out of hr drive way and flipped me off while she disappeared down the road.

I need to find out what's going on. And knowing Tae, I'm probably going to have to either bound her to a wall or just lock her in a room.

~~~~

[Tae’s P.O.V]

So the boy who had the potential to make me fall in love with me went all weird on me last night; he had purple eyes, I attacked him, he said he was my worst nightmare, then he jumped out the window… this morning he shows up and acts like nothing happened so I kicked him out my car, flipped him off and drove to school… So let’s recall all of the good things left in my life:

Oh, there is none.

Is there some reason why I just can’t be happy?

I feel the same way as I felt on the first day of school now.

 “Hey what the hell’s wrong with you?” Lora’s voice snapped me out of my trance.

“What are you talking about?”

“What's going on with you and Tyrone?” Oh.

“Nothing Lora, I just don’t want to talk about him right now okay?”

“But-”

“Just drop it okay.”

I turned around and walked off to my class, this school has fucked my mind up enough.

I walked into physics and threw myself into my chair with a huge sigh. Can’t my relationship with Tyrone ever reach the ‘honeymoon’ phase? That is basically just a time when you enjoy being a couple. And so far, we’ve been swarmed with stares and whispers, guys trying to kill me and Tyrone, and oh, Tyrone goes all freaky on me. What a fucking perfect life.

“Is there trouble in love town?” Phil slipped in his seat next to me in chemistry.

“You could say so.” I don’t know why I would talk to him and not Lora but right now my mind is just fucked up. “Can I ask you a question?”

“You can ask me anything babe.” He smirked; if he wasn’t actually good looking he would be so repulsive.

“Hold the paedophilic comments please. Do boys have mood swings?”

“Meaning?” he asked, looking up from trying to covalent bonding diagrams.

“Like how you boys would describe a girl on her period.” I sighed.

“Well it depends; does this Mr.Moodswing guy always act like this?”

“No, Mr.Moodswing guy is normally completely fine.”

“Well, a boy doesn’t normally have mood swings unless he’s prone to it or he’s got a split personality.”

“What do you mean by he’s ‘prone to it’? I said, doing air quotes.

“Well sometimes if you grow up in a troubled home, you could get anger mood swings because you may start to think its normal. It all has to do with your primary socialisation really, it a key concept in life and it could really change the way you see the norms and values of society and stuff like that.” He shrugged and got back to his work. What the fuck? I never thought Phil concentrated enough in class to even know what some of those mean. But aside from that, Tyrone lives with his mum and from what he’s told me, she’s pretty nice.

“So basically, not really then.”

“Yes, that’s exactly it.”

“Hmmmm…. Okay thanks.”

“Whatever you want babe, I you need me, anytime, anywhere.” He winked.

“Shut up Phil.” I chuckled and turned my attention back to my work. I act like I hate him; but really, he’s a good guy-friend

~*~

 “Girl is you on your period or something what the hell’s wrong with you?” Alex called a bit too loudly whilst nibbling on a chip.

“You have no idea.” I mumbled.

“And what's with the hoodie? They are so out this season.”

“Anyway, so you're coming to my party tomorrow right?” Lora asked, nicely ignoring Em’s fashion tip. It's weird, I haven’t seen Tyrone since this morning – not that I care anyway… I think.

“Yeah I guess so, I've got nothing better – Tyrone let go of me!” I felt his arms clamp around my ribcage and he lifted me out of my chair and carried me out of the cafeteria whilst I was kicking my legs about like a wild woman. I just earned way too much stares from the entire student body.

“Tyrone! Let … me … go!” I struggled against his hands but it didn’t really help. I hadn’t seen his face but I knew it was Tyrone anyway. I think you know why.

“Nope.” He voice was stern but calm. Why on Earth is he so calm? He knows I hate him, well, he thinks so anyway.

“I … will … bite … you!” I threatened through struggles, where was he taking me?

“You’re a bit kinky dear!” he laughed, turning a corner and throwing me – literally throwing – into an empty classroom.

“What are you doing?” I asked, with genuine astonishment in my voice. He’s got us locked in a room and even though I acted like a complete bitch to him this morning, he’s all ponies and rainbows! He placed me in a desk, drew up a chair and sat on it backwards, facing me. If he didn’t look so hot right now, I would have kicked him.

“What the hell is wrong with you? Are you freaken crazy or something?.”

“You're telling me.” he sighed and rests his chin on the back of the chair.

“What's wrong?”

“Hmm, let’s see...” I said, tapping my chin and pretending to think “You came into my room, tried to have sex with me, I kicked you, you left my room, the next morning you show up and act like nothing ever happened.” His sudden movement made me gasp. He stood up in an instant and kicked the chair behind him so hard that it broke against the white wall. He took some deep breaths as to calm himself down and squatted in front of me.

“I would never force myself onto you Tae. I don’t think that you saw the person properly because I spent all of yesterday speaking to my mother.” I can't let him distract me.

“Oh whatever Ty! Oh and that whole Purple eye thingy? Totally not cool, what do you do that when you're Horney, total turn off!” I rolled my eyes, trying not to look at him. He stood in a disturbing instant.

“What do you mean purple Eyes? What are you talking about?” he asked. I lost myself for a split second.

“Your eyes were all purple! And then you spoke in this weird voice that I swear I heard some demon lady use in some movie. I don’t know what was wrong with you but you scared the hell out of me.” I whimpered. I lost my act and my walls just crumbled all around me. I fell to the ground and bought my knees up to my chest, I felt so weak.

“Tae, look at me.” Tyrone's lips brushed pass my ear.

“Leave me alone.” I whimpered. “Please.” Tyrone scared the hell out of me last night.

“Tae, please, look at me.” I put my head on my knees and shook them vigorously.

“Please Ty.” I felt his hands go to the sides of my face and lifted my head up. I kept my eyes firmly shut, because I know that if I open them, my mindset will change completely change.

“Open your eyes,” he whispered. I bit my lip and shook my head. He laced our fingers and he held my hands up to his chest. “Where are your hands right now?”

“Ty please don’t.” my voice started to waver; I was going to cry, I know it.

“Where are they?”

“They're over your heart.” I whispered.

“Okay, can you feel that?” I felt the rapid beating of his heart. His heart that beat so fast because he was a werewolf. I nodded my head. “It's beating isn’t it, do you know what that means?” I wanted to say ‘because you're alive?’ but instead, I shrugged my shoulders. “Okay, feel this:” he took a deep breath and I started to wonder what he was talking about. Then I realised. I could feel his heart beat slowing down. Not like drastically but it slowed down to how a normal heart beat would be if you were just relaxing or lounging around. He tightened his grip on our fingers. I sneaked a look at him. His head was down and his eyes were closed.

“How are you doing that?” I whispered.

“Because Tae, this is my way of saying my heart belongs to you.” Oh my god. “Tae, you are my mate.  I can never hurt you, and what you saw last night was not me, I wouldn’t ever force myself on you.” I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. “You have to believe that I'm always going to be here to protect you. You have to believe that you don’t ever have to be scared of me or god help me I will kill myself if you ever are. And you have to believe that one day I will love you so much, life won’t matter anymore. It’ll just be you.” His final sentence made a huge sob escape my mouth as I pounced on him to embrace him in a really teary, but meaningful hug.

The reason I cried wasn’t only because I was so overwhelmed with feelings for him when he said his little speech to me, but it was also because I knew the inevitable was coming.

I was going to fall unconditionally in love with him.

~~~~

Just a moment to say, have any of you guys ever seen vampire diaries? Well they are FREAKEN AWESOME! And in my opinion I think Damon Salvatore is total sex on legs #JustSayin’

And I’m totally Delena all the way <3!!

and for some reason I'm so hooked on justin Beirber 'One Less lonely Girl' right now for some reason...

Blieber4Ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 23.4K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
3.2M 79.1K 44
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧." ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...
8.3K 138 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...