Moving Forward *1D & 5SOS*

Od brenduhsun

Sequel to One Hell Of A Year. *in order to understand what is happening in here, you must read One Hell Of A... Více

Moving Forward
Chapter 1 - Kind of. Sorta of.
Chapter 2 - And It Begins.
Chapter 3 - Milo Did It.
Chapter 4 - Happy New Years.
Chapter 5 - I Lied.
Chapter 6 - Pretty Little Liar.
Chapter 7 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 8 - Agreed.
Chapter 9 - Recap.
Chapter 11 - Shit.
Chapter 12 - It Happened.
Chapter 13 - After Thoughts.
Chapter 14 - Confront Rather Than Comfort.
Chapter 15 - All These Decisions.
Chapter 16 - Return

Chapter 10 - Twisted.

18.3K 627 413
Od brenduhsun

*Ashton's POV*

"So, do you want to explain what just happened?" Luke sighed as all four of us settled into the living room of our house.

I don't understand why I even brought Abby to the house. I honestly didn't even know Aria was going to be there.

Obviously she is going to be there since Aria is basically a sister to Louis and Harry.

"All I did was bring Abby to meet them. They're my friends too.." I sighed, ruffling up my hair.

"But, Ash, you know Aria hates Abby and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual with Abby to Aria. Those two are seriously like cat and dog and for some strange reason, Abby reminds me of Perrie." Calum chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Plus, Dakota will kill me after what happened today."

"Calum, you are so pussy whipped!" Michael laughed while pointing to him. I laughed lightly but soon the laughter died down and we were all pretty much oblivious to the previous subject of topic.

We talked about other things until I excused myself to my room. I stripped myself from my pants and shirt and just lay there in bed.

"For some strange reason, Abby reminds me of Perrie."

Calum's thought continued to replay in my head. Abby couldn't be related to Perrie. Perrie's last name is Edwards, Abby's last name is Ross.

I mean, it's not like they both have blonde hair, nice cheek bones, bluish eyes...

Well, I'll be damned.

I guess my curiosity got the best of me because I was soon up and on my laptop.

This is crazy-- completely and utterly crazy. My girlfriend can't be related to the girl who ruined Aria last year. Aria and I pretty much argue everything we're around each other so it's difficult..

The first thing I did was type in Perrie's family. "Perrie Edwards, Alexander Edwards, Debbie Edwards, Jonnie Edwards, Caitlin Edwards-- Abbigail Edwards..." Holy shit.

I sprinted to the living room where everybody was hanging out and by the look of my face, they immediately new something was wrong.

"Ash, you alright?" Dakota asked from Calum's side. "You look like you've seen a ghost.."

My mouth was dry and my thoughts were all blurred. "I-- Um-- Abby-- Perrie-- Laptop--"

"You found something out about Abby and it related to Perrie and it's all on your laptop?" Dakota summed it out, making me nod my head rapidly. "Well, let's check it out, shall we."

*Abby's POV*

It was around 1 in the afternoon when I entered the apartment and I was completely exhausted. Reason why? I don't know. The argument I had last night was causing me a killer headache now.

"How are you, Abby?" Auntie asked me with a smile. "Is everything going on well?"

Ever since I told her about Ashton, her whole plan about revenge on Aria has been all she ever talks about. I never get to have suitable conversation with her.

"Everything is perfect, Auntie. Aria hates me. Ashton is whipped. She knows about me being related to you and gets the hint about her father being a part of this 'revenge'." I sighed, falling onto the couch during the process. "Um, Aunt Perrie, can I ask you a question?" She nodded in response, so I continued. "Why do you even want revenge? I mean, the past is in the past."

"Abby, we have gone over this." She rubbed her temple in agitation. "She's the devil in disguise. She nearly caused my career death. Aria needs to be miserable."

"But, I just don't understand why I have to be a part of this. I mean, I have no part of it and I actually like her music..." I avoided her burning stare from across the room and suddenly found the hem of my shirt the most interesting thing ever.

"Abby, sweetie, you are dating Ashton Irwin, the past and still love of Aria's life, and just you two being an item is enough to crush her and with each little action, it will slowly and carefully destroy her."

"She has a boyfriend, though.. And what happens if she doesn't even care about him anymore? Her current relationship is going on pretty swell."

"And that, my dear, is where the manipulation comes in." Aunt Perrie smirked at me with her legs crossed.

"And what would you do if nothing you do will bring her down?" I asked carefully.

Aunt Perrie is completely insane about this whole thing. Aria seems like a nice person if we're being completely honest and Ashton is basically not my type in anyway.

"That, Abby, I do not know yet. Lets just see what happens." She smiles sweetly.

"You know I can't keep this up, Auntie." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I can't really stand kissing him. I mean, he's hot and funny and smart, and all that mushy shit but--"

"You have to do this, Abby." Aunt Perrie said lowly. "If you don't," She took a silent breath, "everything will be ruin and I will, once again, lose."

"What about my input on this? I know you're my Aunt, and I love you oh- so- dearly, but my love life is important to me and is currently struggling. Meaning, this is causing problems for my girlfriend. She can only go along with this for so long."

"You're still with that skank?" She laughed aloud. "I thought you shagged her and then dumped her."

I stood up from my seat with clear annoyance planted on my face. "Faye is not a skank. Yeah, I shagged her before I actually knew her name, but she's different." And with that saying, I walked out of the apartment before I seriously hurt her.

By the time I got to the car, I checked my phone to see a text from Ashton. 'Come over, pleaseeeeee.'

Right when I was about to reply, my phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Abby,"

"Oh, hey, beautiful." I chuckled lightly.

I thought I heard a scoff. "Don't you 'Hey, Beautiful' me, Abby. Do you remember what today is?"

What is today?

"Um, a Saturday?"

"Oh, my God. Abby! Today is our damn six month anniversary!"

"Faye, oh God. Baby, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, I swear of it." I groaned. How could I fucking forget my own anniversary?

"Oh, really now? Are you still doing your aunt's dirty work? Hm, Abby?"

"Honey, you know how she is. I'm sorry." She didn't reply. All she did was groaned, then hung up.

I smacked my hand against the steering wheel before taking a long, calming inhale. "You gotta do what you gotta do, Abby." I told myself silently, starting the car and making my way to his house.

--

"Ashton?" I called out, entering the house. I walked towards the living room only to find all the boys, including Dakota, sitting down. "You wanted me over?"

"Yes, you damn-" The rest of Dakota's words were muffled out as Calum placed a hand over her off and sat her back down.

"Look, Abby, we know who you are.. As in who you really are." Ashton started off, bitterness seeking through his words.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled nervously. "I'm Abbigail Ro-"

"Abbigail Edwards, you have so much fucking making up to do!" I heard her voice shout from the back of me.

Holy shit.

"How did you find me?" I cringed when she stood in front of me, her back facing the boys and Dakota.

"iPhone finder." She rolled her eyes. I always loved her sass.

"Um, who are you?" Ashton asked. "And why are you in our house?"

She turned around on her heel and faced them, narrowing her eyes ever so slightly. "I'm Faye. Abby's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!?" Michael shot up.

"My girlfriend." I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

Luke stood up slowly. "Girlfriend as in girl friend or girlfriend as in girlfriend.."

"Holy, fuck, you guys are idiots." Faye groaned annoyingly. She turned around to look at me and grabbed the collar of my shirt, planting a kiss on my lips before pushing me off. "My girlfriend." She looked at Luke, who had wide eyes.

"So, Ashton," I laughed cautiously. "how about that talk?"

*Aria's POV*

A breeze hit me softly as I tiredly rolled over to my side on the mattress. Under my hand, I felt the steady breathing of Jai's chest going up and down. He had his arm under me while I had my head laying on his arm. I had on his jumper since it got cold last night, but for some reason, there was an unwanted coldness that repeatedly swept pass us.

"Jai, it's cold." I groaned in a sleepy voice.

"Mhmm.." He groaned tiredly.

I pushed him slightly to wake him up a bit. "Go close the window."

"No." Jai spoke, grabbing me and wrapping me in his arms like a cage. "I'll keep you warm."

I pushed against his chest to get me out of his trap, causing him to chuckle. This went on for about five minutes until I was able to get out. Me being me, I kicked him off the bed only to end up with water splashing on the bed.

"Holy shit!" He shouted out, his whole body wet. "What the fuck!?"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, only to be blinded by the sun. When my vision was a bit cleared, I jumped in surprise and fell in the water of the pool. "Who the fuck?" I groaned aloud.

"Say 'cheese'!" Luke laughed, holding a video camera up with James, Daniel, and Beau right behind him.

I swam to the stairs of the pool and climbed up, glaring at the boys. "Really?!" I shouted, drying my hair by squishing all the water out of it. "Mattress in the pool?"

Beau wrapped a towel around me while throwing one at Jai, who was drying up rather quickly since all he slept in was a pair of shorts. "You guys better get my bed out." He laughed, but my the look of his eyes, he was dead serious.

"Man," I groaned. "you guys are such assholes. I don't even have spare clothes."

"You could always where my clothes, babe." Jai replied, rubbing his hair with his towel.

Squeezing the rest of the water out of the hoodie, I shook my head. "No, it's alright. I have to get home anyway, Milo's alone. And knowing Sara, she's probably out with her boyfriend or something." I gave Jai a quick peck after saying goodbye to the rest of the boys. "I'll see you all soon!"

--

"No, Grayson! Emery is supposed to be with Roman, get away! Roman, why must you always come at the wrong time!?" I shouted, throwing popcorn at the large flat screen. "See what I mean, Milo? This show is playing with our feelings. Star Crossed is amazing, yet driving us insane."

I guess I was too into the show to not hear the door shut close. "Hello? Anyone home?" I heard Luke shout.

"No!" I shouted, while Milo barked back. When I looked over my shoulder, Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton were looking around my house and walking towards my direction. Silently groaning, I turned my head back to the T.V as The Originals began to play.

"Hey, Aria." Michael breathed out as he and the others sat besides Milo and I.

"What do you want, Clifford." I said in a monotone, tossing pieces of popcorn into my mouth.

"Actually," Ashton interjected. This should be good. "I.. I wanted to apologize."

What?

"What?" I choked up, looking at him with full attention and shock rushing through me.

"Look, Aria, I wanted to apologize for being a complete dick to you." Ashton frowned.

I just looked at him. Was it serious? Then the thought clicked. I intentionally groaned. "Did you find out about your wicked girlfriend?" I leaned back even deeper in the couch.

"Ex- girlfriend." Luke added with a smile. "You'd never believe it, she was-"

"Perrie's niece?"

"A lesbian!"

"What?" I asked in surprise. "She is?"

I mean, I had no problem with it. Love is love.

"She confessed when her girlfriend showed up at the house." Calum chuckled a bit.

"All this shit is completely twisted." Michael chuckled, shaking his head and petting Milo.

"Well to be completely honest, I still don't trust her. Even if she did confess. That child is related to Perrie. Blood is blood. Her plan to 'destroy' me is still an open thought. I've gotten hate in my career and petty death threats, but from Perrie or someone related to her, I'm being cautious." I stated truthfully.

"Back to the main point," Ashton interrupted. "I know you probably still hate me and I know we've had our-- history.. But, I think we should start over. I miss you like crazy... As a friend of course! I-- I'm just really so damn sorry for everything. I really am." Ashton pouted playfully with adorable eyes.

God, these boys drive me insane.

"Come here, you Aussie idiot." I groaned, getting up and hugging Ashton. "But if you cross me again, I'll kick you the same way I did when we first met."

And to be completely, one hundred percent truthful, the hug was like a smack back into memory lane. The way his muscular arms held on tight around my waist. Ashton being a drummer really pays off. He rested his chin on the top of my head and my head against his chest with my arms draped lazily around his waist.

It almost feels foreign. Ashton and I haven't hugged since-- well, the airport incident. Remember when I always use to feel sparks with him? Like massive fireworks?

All I can say is, some of those fireworks have been replaced with duds.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

293K 8.6K 151
I got bored... Contains: 1D ( Zayn included ) 5Sos
4.6K 29 21
One Direction dirty imagines, might add some 5sos in it too. Some stories might get rough, the rough ones will have warnings at the top so you know w...
178K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)
250 40 15
!!DISCONTINUED!! I wrote this when I was like 12. I only republished it in hopes it would inspire someone else to stand up to family members who are...