Wanted Most - Larry Stylinson...

By LarryWriting

Louis Tomlinson is a thief, and a damn good one at that. Most have heard of him. Most don't understand him. A... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Epilogue
THE DECISION
[Exert] Proposal
[Exert] Baby - Please Read Author's Note Ees Important
[Exert] If... (Non-Baby Realm!)

Part Twenty-Nine

79.7K 2.3K 6.3K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: ALL MY FICS ENTERED IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS MADE IT THROUGH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. This chapter is dedicated to InkingLarry bc I love her and bc she made the cool cover in the multimedia! :D

Harry stayed all day with Louis since he'd left him for a few hours the day before. He helped the older man stand in the bathroom so he could shave, read to him, and constantly stole little kisses when their mothers and the nurses weren't looking. He left the hospital after Louis had fallen asleep, and made sure not to take his pain medicine before he went to bed. His dream was much too fresh in his mind to experience another one. Because he knew that if he did have another, he was never leaving Louis' side again.

He had a dreamless sleep, however, and still woke up bright and early to drag his mum back to the hospital. The lad felt anxious, too anxious to eat fruit his mother offered him. Agent Murs would be coming to the hospital to talk to Louis, Harry was sure of it. He sat in the passenger seat as his mother drove him to the hospital, bouncing his leg and nervously running his fingers over his stitches.

"Harry, cut that out," his mother frowned disapprovingly. "You're going to loosen them."

"Agent Murs is coming to talk to Louis today."

Anne nodded, "Yes dear, I know."

"About Louis' case," Harry murmured. "And what if Agent Payne is making him ask certain questions? I mean, Olly did have to go talk to him so like-"

"I think you're just worrying yourself," Anne insisted. "Everything is going to go just fine. Louis is probably just as nervous as you are, he was nervous the instant you told him Agent Murs had to talk to him."

"He just doesn't want to like... argue. He's afraid he'll have to fight to defend himself," Harry explained. "And I know that if he did have to he probably wouldn't."

"He seems fairly good at fighting to defend himself when it comes to you," Anne chuckled. "Literally every insult competition you two get in he's shooting out comments left and right."

Harry smiled at that, "Yeah... for someone who hates conflict he seems to enjoy bickering with me."

"But I suppose that's not serious bickering," Anne pursed her lips. "And everything that could be offensive he always backs up with a fond look, or a touch, or a kiss... you all really are the sweetest things to watch. I'm so glad that my baby boy is happy."

Harry blushed at that, "Mother, I'm twenty-two..."

"Still my baby," she declared.

They arrived at the hospital at about 8am, heading straight to Louis' room. The man was seated on the side of his bed, shirtless but in sweats, no longer a gown. A doctor stood in front of Louis, and Louis occasionally winced, his eyes shut. Jay was watching anxiously, and Harry slipped into the room with Anne close behind him. He didn't want to say anything, nervous that he would frighten Louis into jumping.

Louis opened one eye, however, and his once slightly pained expression twisted into a tight grin, "Eg- Agent Styles."

The doctor turned his head and offered Harry and his mother a grin, "Hello. We're removing Mr. Tomlinson's sutures."

"Hurts," Louis nodded, his face twisting into a grimace as the doctor went back to work once more.

Harry stepped anxiously closer, concerned for his boyfriend, and was allowed a better view of Louis' side. Louis' ribs looked somewhat similar to Harry's arm, yet the skin under and surrounding his stitches was the color of a healing bruise, and Louis of course had received surgery, leaving a raised line above and below where he'd been shot.

"Yes, the removal can feel give off a tugging sensation. I'm not actually tugging at your skin, however, that's simply the suture sliding free," the doctor explained.

"No, like..." Louis swallowed hard. "I'm all tense and without my brace on it hurts."

Anne hurried over to sit next to Jay, who looked just about as worried as Harry figured he looked. He wanted to comfort Louis, but he didn't want to get in the way. Luckily, the doctor had removed all of Louis' stitches in no time and was wrapping Louis' ribs carefully before he helped Louis slip his brace back on. Almost instantly, Louis sat back onto his bed and tried to wiggle up to lean against his pillows, breathing a bit heavy.

"Are you-" Harry started, suddenly terrified that Louis' lung was collapsing again.

"Yes," Louis nodded, but something about him seemed off. He wasn't even attempting to joke with Harry. "The pain is already going away."

The doctor nodded his head, "You're almost completely healed. We'll just keep you a day or two more to ensure that you can get around decently."

"That's good," Louis murmured, his nose scrunching. "If you remember correctly, doctor, I'm a thief. I've got a court hearing on Monday. Do you think I can... make that?"

"Oh," the doctor blinked. "Right. I suppose I'm stereotyping, which isn't a good thing to do at all, it's just... you don't seem like a thief. But I'm sure you'll be released before or on that day."

"Right," Louis sighed, nonchalantly motioning to Harry. "But since I am a thief, that's probably why this gentleman is here to speak to me."

"I'll leave you two to discuss matters in private," the doctor assured. "I should be getting to my other patients. I'll be back to check on you several times these next few days Mr. Tomlinson."

"Thank you, Dr. Wirsdin," Louis replied.

The man left, and then Harry was at Louis' side in an instant like he had wanted to be prior, "Shakira-"

Louis grabbed Harry's shirt, tugging him down. Harry was so startled he nearly tripped over his own shoe and toppled forwards. He managed to catch himself with the front base of Louis' bed, but Louis was already seizing Harry's face and pressing their lips together. When he released a startled Harry, he gave a forced smile that didn't reach his eyes, "Egghead."

"You idiot, I could have fallen on you and hurt you," Harry huffed, but Louis' face fell a bit and Harry was reeling back instantly. Usually Louis could take a joke. "What- I- I'm sorry, babe, I didn't-"

"No, it's alright," Louis said quietly.

Harry wasn't convinced, and he could feel his heart beating faster. Louis wasn't acting like himself at all, "No, baby, I really shouldn't call you an idiot so much because I honestly think you're incredibly intelligent and I'm so sorry-"

"Egghead," Louis gently grabbed Harry's hand. "I'm not upset with you, I am an idiot. I promise you, you didn't offend me. I'm really glad you're here, though, I'm... I'm scared?"

Harry breathed out a large breath of relief, reaching and touching his arm, "Thank God... my heart was racing so fast I could feel my pulse in my arm wound. Wait, but why are you scared?"

"Agent Murs is coming to ask me all those questions," Louis mumbled. "And it's Saturday. Do you know what happens in less than two days?"

"The day you get house arrest," Harry murmured. Yes, he'd been earlier freaking out in the car, but now Louis was freaking out, and a scared Louis was the very last thing Harry wanted.

Louis' looked down at his hands, "What if I go into the court hearing... and then I don't get to see you again until like twenty years later?"

Harry stiffened, "That... that won't happen. I'll come visit you."

"Harry," Louis whispered. "You can't be in a relationship with someone in prison. You're Harry fucking Styles. You deserve someone who can be there for you and someone who can cuddle with you and-"

"Well maybe, but I already have that person..." Harry brought Louis' hand up to press his lips to the older man's knuckles.

Louis blushed, "Oh, Egghead..."

"Are you trying to leave me?" Harry teased, trying to cheer Louis up a bit.

Louis frowned, "Of course not!"

"Good," Harry smiled, leaning and pecking Louis' lips. "Then we've got nothing to worry about. You'll probably change your mind about leaving after we've been together for months on end, though."

"I've almost known you personally for a month now," Louis rolled his eyes. "Still not tired of you."

"Good."

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you," Louis told the agent, his tone suddenly taking on a song like quality.

Harry blinked in surprise, "I'm glad... are you-?"

"There's nothing a hundred men or more could ever do..." Louis continued.

"That's really good-"

And then Louis was full out singing at the top of his lungs, making Harry startle backwards, "I bless the rains down in Aaaaaafrica!"

"Louis, what the fuck," Harry laughed. "I thought you were starting to sing, but I couldn't be sure."

Louis sighed, and Harry felt immense relief that Louis was clearly cheered up, "Oh come on, Egghead! Africa by Toto? It's a classic. I'm afraid to know what your taste in music is. You like hipster bands, don't you?"

"Louis," Jay said slowly. "You're going to get us all kicked out of the hospital, love. Even yourself. Try not to sing so loudly. But Harry, I'm not sure how you cheered him up so fast."

"Cheered me up," Louis scoffed. "I'm cheering him up! I know he loves it when I serenade him. The louder, the better, am I right Egghead?"

"You've got it, Shakira," Harry smiled, reaching back for Louis' hand that he had dropped when Louis' sudden ballad had scared the shit out of him.

"Anyway..." Louis squeezed Harry's hand. "Let's not be scared, let's be happy instead. Your arm doesn't look so atrocious anymore. I can actually stand to look at it without wanting to cry."

"Your singing voice has made a full recovery," Harry shot back. "It's ready to sing in my shower once more."

"My shower at first," Jay corrected.

"Mother!" Louis huffed. "Stop eavesdropping!"

Jay laughed, standing and stretching, "Very well. Now that Harry is here I don't feel bad walking to get some breakfast. Care to join me Anne?"

"Sure!" Anne agreed. "I ate some fruit earlier, but I'll tag along and keep you company."

The mothers waved to the two men, and then they were exiting the hospital room. Louis scowled after his mum, squeezing Harry's hand, "I'm sorry she's so mean to you. I told her not to be, I told her that she just needs to get over it because-"

"It's fine, babe," Harry soothed. "She's talked to me about it as well. She just doesn't want me taking you away from her."

"I'm twenty-four."

Harry's nose scrunched, and he bit back a laugh, "Yeah..."

"You are my Egghead, and if anyone else is mean to you then they're going to have to deal with me I'm afraid," Louis shrugged.

"Oh no!" Harry gasped. "Not the tiny ass Robin Hood!"

"You're the one with the tiny ass," Louis replied, and Harry stood and leaned over the man so that they were nose to nose.

"You sure do talk about it a lot, so it must have something of interest."

Louis used Harry's close proximity to his advantage, tilting his head with a hum and kissing Harry softly, "It's very interesting. I thought about it the other day when the nurse allowed me to shower on my own. Hurt my ribs a little thinking about it, but it was so worth it."

"How did you hurt your ribs thinking about my- oh."

Harry moved away from Louis, slightly stunned and a little turned on. Louis simply flashed him a look of triumph and smugly nodded, "Yeah. Orgasms are really a workout on the abdomen muscles. Guess they kind of apply to ribs, too."

"No, I understand you on that, but like... you had a wank in a hospital shower," Harry could feel laughter bubbling up in him, and then he was cackling. "You poor, poor, privacy deprived man."

"That's not the only thing I'm deprived of. It'd been like... almost two weeks!" Louis groaned. "All I just want in life is to be in your bed with your cock up my-"

"Oh..."

Harry and Louis both jumped in surprise, their heads whipping to the door. Agent Murs was standing wide eyed and pale faced, and Louis spluttered a bit before Harry's nose scrunched, and he looked to the tile floor, "Ah... hello, Olly."

"Harry..." Agent Murs said slowly. "Am I... interrupting something? Should I ask questions later?"

"Shit," Louis wheezed a bit. "I, uh... no. No, you can ask me now. I'm not doing anything of importance until lunch time. That's when I hobble to the bathroom to pour my soup down the drain."

"I suppose I could have given you a warning..." Olly said apologetically. "I did tell Agent Malik, though."

"My phone is on silent anyway," Harry murmured, still feeling extremely embarrassed as he dug his phone from his pocket. "Yeah, Zayn called me. I'll just call him back later, you can start asking questions. We won't... scar you any further. And like, Agent Payne-"

"Doesn't have to know that aspect of things," Olly held up his hands soothingly. "I'll leave that part out of the interview. I've actually got a tape recorder here with me, Louis? If that's alright... you can answer my questions or you can choose to remain silent. However, things would probably be better for you if you talked now since, like... you aren't actually too terribly at fault from what I've heard."

"That's fine," Louis nodded. "Probably easier than writing it all out really fast. You can get everything this way."

"I probably would have asked you all these questions a few days back when Agent Styles... or Harry, was injured. But I accidentally panicked you a little and I was for certain that your mother was about to commit a felony," Olly explained.

"That's alright," Louis said softly. "Now is fine..."

Harry pursed his lips, "I'll shut the door and... sit by the window? Is it alright if I'm in here, Olly?"

Olly pursed his lips, "Just be quiet so no one can tell you're here if they happen to listen. I'll be writing all this down later, but still."

"Can't you sit here by me, though?" Louis reached frantically for Harry as the man got up to move. "Conflict, like..."

Harry looked to Olly for permission, shrugging his shoulders, "I don't decide whether or not you sit next to your boyfriend."

Harry offered Louis a reassuring smile then, moving his chair a bit closer to the bed so that he wasn't in Olly's way. Olly grabbed the stool from the corner of the room, moving it to the foot of Louis' bed and sitting himself down on it as he struggled to pull a tape recorder from the dark jeans he wore, "Ignore my unprofessional look. I generally dress comfortably for interrogations so-"

"But you aren't interrogating," Harry pointed out as he noticed Louis start to tense up. "Nothing at all that is similar to conflict. Just a simple conversation."

"Correct," Olly gave Louis a reassuring smile. "Honestly, Louis. As of now, you aren't in huge trouble. Sure, they could attempt to charge you for grand theft, but you've never murdered anyone. Hell, I don't ever recall you being present in the store when someone else was."

"There was once," Louis admitted, and Olly flicked on the voice recorder hesitantly, holding up a finger and saying Louis' name, the time, and the date in the recorder before nodding. Louis still paused for a bit until Harry took his hand and squeezed so Louis would have the courage to press on. "She wasn't in the room at first, but I could hear her unlocking the door so I hid under the front desk. I crawled out and escaped out the front door when she was in the back room. She never knew I was there, and I wouldn't have done much if she did except run. I'm a bit of a chicken though, and if she really wanted she could probably have beat me to the floor with the desk chair. I'm not dangerous and I was never armed. During any of my break-ins."

"And you very seldom caused property damage?" Olly asked.

"I'd like to think seldom," Louis nodded. "I could usually get into the building without damaging anything. I used the air vents, or I picked locks... the only times I can remember damaging property is when I dented an air shaft and broke a window with a chair because I couldn't get out the front door when someone was entering in through the back."

"Right," Olly nodded, thinking for a moment. "Have there been times when you have robbed a place that we don't have recorded."

"There is none, I promise. I only started up thieving a year ago, and after the first few hits they put Agent Styles on my case, yes?" Louis' eyes flickered onto Harry. "I made videos. Videos on track phones, videos on cameras... I'd buy them cheap or I'd find them."

"You did this with the income from the jewellery that you stole?"

Louis shook his head, "Kind of? But I occasionally received about £200 than what the jewellery was worth, and I would spend it only on those occasions. I'd rent a cheap hotel, though, and they generally offered food. So then I could some on the cheap camera or phone and I would give the rest to..."

The older man suddenly trailed off, and Harry examined him worriedly. Olly lifted an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"I don't..." Louis said slowly. "Will she have to be questioned? I would really appreciate it if she was left in the dark on this. She's got more important matters to handle and she might feel obligated to give the money back and... wait! She won't have to give the money back, right? She can't, all the kids, they'll-"

"Mr. Tomlinson," Olly interrupted as Louis began breathing heavily, starting to sit up a bit straighter off the pillows. "It's alright. We can discuss it further if you just give us a bit more info..."

Harry wanted so badly to speak out and comfort Louis, but instead he brought Louis' hand up to his lips and placed his lips to Louis' skin, feeling out heated it was becoming the more worked up Louis became. He kept them there, and Louis gradually sank back against the cushions, "Um... her name is Tina Lotus? She... she owns a foster home. She cares for ten kids."

"Ah, I see why she would have much more important matters to handle," Olly nodded. "And the money... went to her?"

"Yes," he said softly. "She wasn't aware of my real name, but I found an ad in the newspaper put in there by a church that she went to. She was looking for donations. And I went to the church and I was dressed decently, I'm a man of quality believe it or not. I convinced them that I was a businessman under the name Robin Hadley and that I had a large sum of money that I wanted to ensure got to her. So they gave me her address and I took her about £1,000 that day. At first she didn't want to accept it, but she was in danger of losing the house and the kids would have to be relocated... so she did accept the money."

At this point, Louis had started sniffling a little, and Harry was nearly prepared to tell Olly to stop the recording so he could comfort his boyfriend. Olly nodded, "So you were helping her out, that day, but what about the rest of the stuff?"

"I went back every week after that if I could," Louis whispered. "The house she had was old and large and a lot needed repaired. Not to mention she still had to buy groceries, and clothes all the time because I'm pretty sure all the kids grew at least two feet in this past year. They're also prone to climbing this large tree in the backyard and ripping stuff, but..."

Louis wiped at his eyes, and Olly seemed to be pondering for a moment. Harry reached out and thumbed a stray tear from Louis' cheek, and Louis gave him a wobbly grin. Finally, Olly asked softly, "So everything you've stolen this past year... it all went to a... charity, in a sense?"

"I guess that's what it is," Louis shrugged, still scrubbing at his cheeks. "Um. I think they'll be alright. I probably could have stopped long ago once the house was repaired. She could make payments since she finally started working a decent job while the kids are at school, and then she can also work from home on the weekends. But I guess like... I wanted to make sure that the kids were happy. And that they could have plenty of food and new things every now and then. Plus they were wonderful kids and it was kind of fun to see how excited they'd get to see me. They were like a second family of mine. I taught them how to play footie... but they'll be okay without me. I can assure you I won't ever steal a dime's worth of anything ever again just as long as you let them keep that money. I'll work off the money lost somehow."

"Very well," Olly seemed a bit choked up himself. "I believe that's all the information I need from you..."

Louis nodded, and Harry was waiting for Olly to tuck the voice recorder back into his pocket so he could murmur soothing words to a still sniffling Louis. Louis, however, asked, "And like... do you know who my lawyer will be?"

"Ah, one last question," Olly said suddenly. "But as for the lawyer, we'll get to that. So the videos you made directed towards Agent Styles? Why him?"

"He was the lead agent on my case..." Louis said softly. "And I didn't exactly know the names of anyone else. I was just amused that they couldn't catch me... I wasn't ever insulting I don't think."

"Very well," Olly nodded, and then he murmured the time, date, and Louis' name once more before clicking off the recorder.

Harry gave Olly a questioning look, and Olly motioned for Harry to speak. Harry was up out of his seat in an instant, leaning over Louis and gently using the jackets of his that Louis had kept for the past week to wipe gently at Louis' face, "You did so well, sweetheart, that was good. See? No conflict."

"Yeah," Louis breathed. "No conflict..."

Olly smiled at the two, "I was right, Styles... teenage girls."

"We are," Harry agreed, and he ran his fingertips gently over Louis cheekbones. "I'm not too upset by it, though. It's actually kind of fun."

"That's love," Olly shrugged.

Louis finally looked away from Harry as he remembered his previous question, "A lawyer for me?"

"You'll get a damn good one," Olly assured. "And he'll fight like hell to get you house arrest, because with this interview that I have in my hand... I am one hundred percent convinced that you don't belong in prison."

"I agree," Harry nodded.

"Who wouldn't?" Olly nodded. "I honestly think we can get Louis out of any chances of prison."

"Good. I may have threatened to see him in handcuffs way back at the beginning of the year, but now I've satisfied that need in a much different way and I think I'd rather see him smile for like... the rest of my life," Harry replied, gently caressing Louis' cheek. Louis grinned and blushed a little, and Harry smiled as well. "Yeah. Like that, the smile that makes his eyes and nose crinkle."

"You're gone, mate," Olly sighed, almost in sympathy. "Agent Styles, softened by love."

Harry arched a brow at that, "Agent Murs. I'll still try to kick your ass. I probably won't get very far with my arm, but-"

"Hey," Olly pointed out. "We match."

The man tapped his arm, despite the fact that a sweater covered it, and Harry chuckled, "Oh yes. How could I forget?"

"Well," Olly sighed. "I've got to get back to work now, file some stuff, write down this recording. I've also got lots of lawyers to get ahold of so I can find Louis a good one by Monday. Luckily I think I've got a decent one in mind."

The two said farewell to Agent Murs, and then Harry was kissing Louis lovingly, his hands stroking at Louis' hair and back. Louis hummed against Harry's lips, his fingers tangling into the material of Harry's shirt. Much to Harry's joy, no one interrupted them like they had in previous times, and he only ended the kiss when he could feel Louis' breaths becoming faster and uneven.

"Hey, I wasn't done with you," Louis panted as Harry sat back down in his chair.

"Sorry, babe."

Louis grinned, "Babe... I've gotten that a lot from you earlier. And what was it earlier? Sweetheart?"

"I could call you jackass, if you'd like?" Harry shot back.

Louis gave a fake swoon at that, "Please do, you're such a romantic, Harry."

"Maybe wanker," Harry hummed, leaning and resting his elbows on Louis' bed. "A hospital shower, though, Shakira?"

"That's my all-time favourite," Louis announced. "Shakira is... or maybe Robin Hood, but I'm giving up that title I think."

"Egghead is probably mine," Harry told him.

"Oh!" Louis gasped, pointing to the chairs by the window. "Egghead is over there. Will you move him back next to my flowers, please?"

"Sure, ba-" Harry caught himself. "Er... okay, so I don't actually want to call you jackass but if you don't like babe, then-"

Louis' eyebrows shot up, "Oh no! No, I do like babe. I'm sorry... I was just saying that you used it a lot. I like it, it's alright. I've probably called you it a few times as well."

Harry retrieved the Egghead from the chairs, moving the stuffed egg back next to Louis' flowers. He adjusted the vase a bit to ensure that the stuffed toy could sit without falling off, and then used standing to his advantage and kissed the top of Louis' head.

"Hey," Harry hummed. "I love you and I mean it."

"Random," Louis murmured. "But I love you and I mean it."

"I just hadn't said it in a while," Harry grinned. "Making sure you still knew."

"Of course," Louis nodded. "You never allow me to forget, you're so wonderful. I'm sorry if I suck and don't do the same..."

"I know you love me," Harry insisted. "I mean, no one else calls me wonderful things like Egghead."

Louis reached for Harry's hand, sighing deeply, "Our mums will be back soon, Egghead. And then my mother is going to say rude things to you again, probably."

"That's quite alright," Harry flipped Louis' hand over and traced the lines on his palm. "She's a lot like you. Sassy and what not. It just seems different because she doesn't love me. And besides, I'd take a bullet much less an insult if it meant keeping you around."

Louis' nose scrunched, "Stick with the insults. You're already involved too much with bullets..."

"The same goes to you," Harry pointed out. "It's insane to me how much you can make me feel though. It's not just the agent side of me that does it. With a job like mine, you see people lose people close to them. And you feel bad, but it's really... really horrible in a sense, because after a while you become numb to it. You sympathize but that's the most you let yourself do. But with you... if you're hurt, or scared, or upset... if you're anything but happy and content I can't function almost. It's like I have to have you happy again before I'm happy. And if something really bad happened to you, well just... that would just shatter me to pieces because I need you so much."

Louis' blue eyes were soft, and he reached out for a hug then, "Oh, Egghead... you're going to make me cry! I need you, too, I feel all those things, too!"

Harry hummed, standing to hug Louis, "Don't cry... maybe that's the reason we always joke instead of holding heart to hearts. Here lately though I've had to tell you so many things because it feels like if I don't my heart will explode."

"I like heart to hearts," Louis assured, clinging to Harry. "We're all just very emotional lately."

"Things will get better after Monday," Harry promised. "It's one less possibility of losing one another. I don't think I'll ever get over that fear though or stop feeling those feelings."

"Same with me," Louis murmured into Harry's shoulder, tightening the hug. "But what was it that Agent Murs, said? That's love. And I like this love."

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...
4.1K 99 52
"What do you think you're going!" A voice shouts with an echo that gets farther and farther away as we run. A smile starts to appear on my face. Ano...
5K 100 14
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are on the run from officers Liam Payne and Niall Horan, and dangerous big time drug dealer Zayn Malik. The two crim...
10.2K 346 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...