The Family (II)

By boss_baby_

BOOK 2. The Family series. ORIGINAL. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
NOTE

15

15.6K 300 576
By boss_baby_

With her husband at work, Lucy stayed at the compound with the others.

They were all in the family lounge. Some were playing cards, talking, eating, and all the random stuff that usually happens.

Lucy looked over the couples sitting on the tables.

Zeref brushing Mavis’ hair; Juvia clinging on to Gray; Gajeel teasing Levy as always; Elfman flirting with Evergreen- wait, when did that happen?

“Looks like someone’s jealous.”

A woman’s voice made Lucy look to her right. It was Cana, drinking booze beside her at the counter, giving her a sly smirk.

“I’m not jealous,” Lucy defended as she turned her body around and placed her elbows on the counter, facing Mira.

“Stop teasing her, Cana. It’s only normal for a wife to miss her man,” Mirajane said as she gave Lucy a look, making her blush.

“By the way, I don’t see Laxus anywhere,” the blond suddenly said.

“He’s at the company.” Mirajane answered smiling.

“Oh, right. Just like Erza”

“You know, if you’d like, we can go together and pick him up this afternoon when he’s done with work,” Mavis joined in on their conversation as she sat on the stool on Lucy’s left.

“If you’re planning to do that, someone has to accompany you,” Zeref said, walking over to them and standing beside his wife.

“That’s why I’m coming with her. I’ll protect you, Lucy!” Mavis beamed with confidence in her voice and determination in her eyes.

Mirajane and Cana giggled at her enthusiasm. Lucy’s face lit up with her idea.

“No, I won’t allow that,” Zeref said as he sighed.

“Why not?” Mavis turned to him, her face like that of a child who refused to give away her lollipop.

Cute.

“Because you’re a girl,” Zeref answered with a sweet smile.

Mavis was going to say something stubborn at him but he cut her off.

“That’s why I’m going with you.” He said.

Hearing this, she lit up brightly with a huge smile on her face.

Then Loki came over to them and asked to take Zeref for a moment to get his council about something. Business. So the two men left the ladies on the bar counter.

“I bet you just want to get out of the compound and see the city again huh, Mavis?” Cana said teasingly.

The girl’s face blushed hard.

“I-it’s not my fault that Zeref doesn’t let me go out very much!” Mavis defended herself and rushed after her husband. She knew Cana wouldn’t stop teasing her anytime soon.

“Zeref doesn’t let her go out?” Lucy wondered.

“Mhm. Let’s just say he’s a lot like Natsu,” Cana took another sip of her beer, “So overprotective. Brothers.”

Lucy nodded her head slowly, understanding what she meant.

“Let me tell you about something that happened when the two of them were still newlyweds,” Mirajane said with excitement.

“Here we go again,” Cana sighed but decided to let her go on with her story.

Lucy leaned closer on the counter with anticipation as she listened to the She-Devil.

“Just like you, Mavis always had plenty of admirers. She never ran out of them. But one of these admirers went too far and started stalking her,” she started, “Mavis went shopping one day with Zeref. She told him to wait for her at one of the benches while she went to the comfort room. She didn’t know she was being followed. When she entered the ladies’ restroom, that’s when she noticed a man had followed her inside. A teenager to be exact. I remember someone said he was handsome, too bad he was a stalker,” Mirajane stopped for a moment to take a breath.

“What happened next?” Lucy asked eagerly.

“Mavis begged to be freed when he started to trap her,” Cana continued the story, “the usual rape scene that happens in bathrooms. Nobody else was inside to help her, nobody could also enter since the damn teenage kid locked the door. If I were there, I’d punch the daylights out of him. But she was alone. So,…he managed to steal a forced kiss from her. Mavis managed to get away by kicking his balls.”

“She went running back to Zeref after that, shaking in fear like the vulnerable woman she was,” this time Mira spoke up, “Mavis told him everything that happened. When he found out, he went mad. Very mad. He told Natsu to track down whoever the attacker was. The next day, he brought the suspect to Zeref. After Mavis confirmed that it was the same man, it was official. The guy was asking for it.”

“And?” Lucy probed.

“He died. Zeref killed him.” Cana said simply.

“oh…” the blond hummed.

After that, Mavis came running back to them. Excitement all over her.

“Come on, Lucy. Let’s go!” she said cheerfully.

“O-okay.” She replied with a smile on her face.  

.

.

The black car that Zeref was driving slowed down as they entered the gate of D Company and came to a complete stop when they reached the entrance of the building.

Just as Lucy got out of the backseat, Natsu had exited the building with Erza and Laxus following him.

He was surprised to see Lucy.

She ran to him and gave him a hug which he gave back in return.

“You’re checking up on your husband now?” Natsu said with a smirk.

“Shush. I missed you that’s all,” Lucy replied with a shy smile.

Laxus excused himself to get the car ready for them.

“Hello Natsu. How was work?” Mavis said as she and Zeref got off the car they rode on.

“Tiring. But seeing Lucy right after everything seems to drive the exhaustion away.” he replied, making the blond in his arms blush.

The black car stopped in front of them, Laxus was in the driver’s seat. Erza opened the backseat for Natsu and Lucy.

Just when the two of them were about to enter, a red car arrived and caught their attention.

The woman who got out of the driver’s seat was no other than the woman, Herin.

“Natsu!” she called out angrily as she stomped towards them, towards him. Her heels made loud clacking sounds as she walked.

“What do you want?” Natsu said calmly, facing the woman.

Lucy who was standing behind him stared at the other woman with eyes that had no expression in them.

Herin’s attention was so fixed on Natsu that she didn’t notice Lucy’s presence.

“We’re not finished yet!,” she shouted, “You will not leave me!”

“I told you, there’s nothing between us.”

“Yes there is! I know you love me!” Herin was starting to go hysterical, “I know you’re just marrying that Heartfilia woman for business! You don’t love her!”

Erza and Mavis snapped. They were about to get it done with her but the boys stopped them.

“You’re humiliating yourself in front of my people, in front of my wi-,” Natsu said calmly.

But she didn’t let him finish. Herin moved closer to him, grabbing on to his shirt.

“I don’t care if you’re already married! You can still sleep with me! You love me! You know it! You know you want me more than your wife!”

That was it. Lucy moved forward and pushed the woman off Natsu.

Herin was shocked to see her. She looked at Lucy from toe to head. She hated to admit it, but Lucy looked definitely better than her.

“Y-You’re-“ she started.

“The Wife.” Lucy finished for her as she stared her down from head to toe, “and you are?”

Herin got lost in words for a moment. She quickly recollected herself.

“I-I’m his woman,” she said, trying to look dignified.

But Lucy didn’t seem fazed by her, she continued to stare at the woman like she was nothing.

“No. You’re a whore.” She said simply.

Herin’s eyes widened at what she heard. Nobody had ever called her something as low as that before.

“D-Do you know who I am?!” Herin shouted, “I’m-”

“No, I don’t. And I don’t care. What I do know is that I’m the wife here. I’m the one with the right to fuck him whenever I want, anytime I want. You don’t. So as the wife, I’m telling you to keep your hands to yourself and off my husband. Understand?”

Herin couldn’t believe it. She felt…defeated by this woman. She feared her. She has never feared anyone before.

The others were amazed to hear Lucy’s words as well. They felt proud for her. Natsu on the other hand didn’t let anyone see him surprised. He wore the same calm face, but inside he was secretly stunned…and turned on.

To save herself from further humiliation, Herin raised her hand. She was going to slap her.

But before her hands could get anywhere near Lucy’s face, Natsu had already gripped her arm. He stopped her.

“Don’t,” he said. Herin flinched when she looked into his eyes, he was angry.

Lucy sighed as if she was bored.

“I’m tired. Let’s go, Natsu.”

Natsu then removed his hands off the woman, in the process slightly pushed her away. Then he turned his back on her and assisted Lucy as she entered the backseat.

Zeref and Mavis got back in their car, ready to leave.

“My father will not be pleased with this, Natsu! I’ll tell him to cut off connections with your company!” Herin shouted.

“Go ahead.” Was his simple reply before sliding into the backseat after Lucy.

And the cars sped away from the building, out of the gates and out of the company’s vicinity.

Herin’s feet were glued to the concrete ground as she stared at the black cars that left her with squashed pride.

“Natsuuuuu!!!” she screamed.

They couldn’t hear her anymore. But the employees and security guards could. For an educated woman like her, it was downright shameful.

.

.

.

DRAGNEEL COMPOUND

Lucy got out of the shower with only a towel on.

The moment she walked out of the bathroom door, Natsu’s eyes shifted to her.

He was sitting on the bed, only wearing his boxers. Clearly he was waiting for her.

Lucy noticed him staring at her...at somewhere slightly below her stomach.

“What?” she asked, her cheeks went pink.

Natsu stood up and walked towards her. She looked at his abs that begged to be touched.

He pushed her back gently on the white wall, his hands on both sides of her.

“You said you had the right to make love to me whenever you wanted,” he spoke hotly in her ears, “Can we do it now?”

Lucy flushed harder as he whispered. Her grip on the towel tightened as she felt herself getting hot as well.

“I don’t see why not” she answered quietly, but with the silence of their room, he heard it like it was in full volume.

Natsu took off the towel that blocked his eyes from seeing everything. Then he took off his boxers as well. Now both of them were bare.

He started by gently kissing her, she kissed back.

Then their tongues fought in each other’s mouths, both hungry for dominance. But even Lucy knew she had no chance of winning.

Her arms clung into his neck as she pulled her body up, her smooth legs wrapped around him. He helped her do it, placing his hands on her thighs and slammed her back on the wall again.

As they continued to kiss passionately, Natsu had started moving his hand near her opening and linked his thing to it. She was lost in their kiss that she didn’t notice him do it.

Then Lucy suddenly felt him sliding inside her, making her body arch and her head shoot up as she let out an unexpected moan.

Natsu sucked on her breasts as her body arched back. Her hand gripped his hair, the other hand holding on to him.

He pushed in and out of her. Lucy moaned every time his thing went deeper and deeper inside of her.

Her body moved up and down in the rhythm of his thrusts. Lucy’s boobs bounced in his face and he enjoyed it.

“Mph! You’re as tight as the first time!” Natsu said roughly.

One thing he observed everytime they did it, Lucy’s walls never seemed to loosen up. It was like every sex they did was the first time. He liked it.

Lucy’s thighs tightened around him as he continued to thrust. She was going to cum already.

“Ah! Hah! Baby! I-I’m almost-!”

She started, but as soon as Natsu felt her tighten up around him, he slowed down. Making her loose the urge to release. She hated the feeling.

“Wh-What are…you doing?” she asked, looking at him.

“Not yet,” he replied. A smirk on his lips. He was teasing her.

Natsu could feel himself harden up and wanting to release too, but he wanted to wait a little longer.

“S-Stop playing” Lucy said as she looked at him, thrusting into her slowly. Her face red.

“I’m not,” he replied.

Then Natsu fastened up the pace again. In and out. In and out. Up and down. Up and down. Fast. Hard. He was sucking on her neck as he did it all over again.

“Ah! hah! Na! Tsu!”

Faster.

“AH! AH! HAH! UGH! UGH!”

Harder.

“UGH! UGH! UAH! UAH! UAH!”

Lucy’s screams were getting sharp as he continued.

Again, her thighs tightened up around him. The urge to release coming back to her. She could feel him harden up as well.

“D-Don’t Stop!” Lucy shouted, her legs stiffened and her fingers tightened their grip on his hair.

“AH! AHH-“

But just like before, he stopped again.

Lucy breathed in and out, her body getting exhausted and she hasn’t even released yet. Both of them.

Natsu turned her around and walked to the bed, dropping their bodies on it, still connected.

“Why…can’t you…just…let me…finish?” Lucy asked in between heavy breaths.

They were drenched in sweat. Her hair wetter since she got out of the shower earlier.  

Natsu kissed her lips and looked at her.

“Can’t you be…patient?” he replied as he too breathed heavily.

Then Natsu placed her legs on his shoulders.

Lucy’s face flushed even more at their erotic position.

“Baby?...”she started, feeling embarrassed.

“Shhh…” Natsu shushed her, staring down into her brown eyes.

And then he moved slowly in and out of her.

Both of them stared at each other as he rocked their bodies back and forth.

Natsu’s eyes moved down from her eyes to her nose, lips, neck, collarbone, and finally to her breasts that moved into the slow rhythm of his thrust. She knew where he was staring at.

Lucy grabbed his hands that were gripping the bed sheets and placed them on top of her breasts, urging him to do whatever he wanted.

His eyes looked back up to her. She was red-faced all over.

Then he impatiently leaned down and kissed her hard, fondling and feeling her breasts with his hands at the same time. He thrusted into her with a fast pace again. This time he wasn’t going to stop until the two of them finished.

The bed creaked as they continued what they’ve started.

.

.

At the lounge just below the master’s bedroom, two souls had the treat of hearing the Don and his Wife make love in the dead of night.

Levy and Gajeel stared at each other the whole time, hearing the squeaking bed and moans and groans that was happening just above them.

“UAHH! UAHH! UAHH!”

Levy’s face was red and so was Gajeel’s. They were just talking to each other about normal couple stuff when it all started.

“AH! NA! TSU!”

None of them were able to move a muscle.

And finally, they heard Lucy scream louder than her moans.

“AAAHHHH!”

After that, there were no sounds of pleasure anymore.

Now it was just the two of them staring at each other. Both of them started to feel hot after hearing everything.

Gajeel fake coughed to ease the tension in the room.

“So…ummm…w-wanna do- I mean! W-want me to take you back to your house at Erza’s?” Gajeel stammered.

Levy just stared at him, gripping the hem of her skirt.

“Y-you okay?” he asked sounding worried.

No. She was not okay. She was turned on. She’s never felt turned on before.

Levy hastily got off the couch and walked towards him.

The instant he was close, she threw herself at him and kissed him hard on the lips. Gajeel caught her and threw their bodies on the floor, kissing her back wildly.

Looks like she wasn’t the only one who got turned on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 38
~Sequel of "The Singer & The Bad Boy"~ Last year of college and the band has been more popular than ever. Natsu's father wants him to take over the f...
235K 6.3K 17
What happens when the girls turn into kittens? Who will be their owners? Will love bloom? Well duh! I mean come on! Nalu, Gajevy, Gruvia, Jerza, Rowe...
23.9K 722 19
Book 2 of Our Vampire Neighbours. Read it. I won't put any description. It's too much of a spoiler.
140K 6.1K 31
Book Two of “Scandal”! Lucy is finally back and ready to start her life. But so much has happened since she left, and not everybody welcomes her back...