The Way I Loved You- Haylor AU

Od directionerostrich

College junior Taylor Swift thought her life was absolutely average. She got decent grades and worked on camp... Více

The Way I Loved You- Haylor AU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 39

2.1K 89 30
Od directionerostrich

Chapter 39:

Songs for this chapter- Adore You by Miley Cyrus and Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction

Harry's POV

"Breathe," Louis reminds me as the taylor does the last touches on my suit.

"I just..I can't believe I am getting married in an hour," I say nervously.

"I thought you would be the last of us, to be quite honest," Liam jokes.

"You'll be great. It'll be great," Louis reassures me.

I sigh as I now pace back and forth. I was getting married to the most perfect girl in this whole universe and you bet I was nervous as hell.

"Harry, you look so handsome," My mother gushes after Liam let her in.

"Thank you mum," I reply and she kisses me on the cheek.

"Are you ready?" She questions.

"As I'll ever be," I sigh.

"You'll be fine. I can't wait to see my baby get married," She starts to tear up.

"Yeah there's only about forty five minutes," I mention.

"I am going to sit down. Good luck son," She tells me and then gives me a warm embrace.

I let her linger for a minute and then she finally decides to walk off teary eyed. Liam, Zayn, and Louis were all putting their finishing touches on their look as I stood by nervously. The place we had picked to get married in was very elegant, a five star resort. Our colors were red and white due to Taylor's choosing. She wanted something to match the ring I bought her. My suit was black with a red tie and white shirt underneath. I had removed my piercings just for today and all my tattoos were hidden well. This needed to be perfect, especially for her. I felt as if I hadn't seen her in weeks when in all reality I kissed her goodbye this morning. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this.

"Harry. It's time to go," Liam tells me, shaking me away from my thoughts.

"This is it," I sigh but I doubt I could ever prepare myself mentally for this moment.

"Here," Liam says and then hands me a small bottle.

It was a shot to take away wedding nerves. I recognize it from every cheesy wedding movie I have ever seen. I down it quickly and follow behind Liam. He then leaves me to make it to the alter first. I see all the bridesmaids and groomsmen line up as I enter the room. All of the guest look at me as I go to stand at the front of the hall. I clear my throat nervously as the wedding march begins to play. I can feel my breathing hitch as I see the first set of people walk into the room.

It was Niall and Liam side by side since Taylor had insisted him to be her maid of honor. Both of them hand their hands behind their backs as they made it to the front of the room. They part ways and then Isabelle and Zayn walk in side by side. They smile as they come apart. Finally Louis and Lola walk in and then part ways. Gemma follows behind tossing flower pedals across the floor. I smile at her as she then finds her seat the front next to my mother.

But because Gemma was the last of the wedding party I knew what was to come next. Taylor to be escorted by her father. I try to keep myself composed but then I see her. She was wearing the most beautfiul white gown. It had sheer sleeves with little flower patterns. It then cut down to her upper body with the purest white fabric. The train was long with the sheer material overlapping the white. She had beautiful red flowers in her bouquet as well as red trimming across the top of her dress. Her veil was white with the red trimming and her hair was in a gorgeous up do. She was my wife and on her arm was her father.

She then looks up at me and smiles that one in a millon smile. I can feel tears welling in my eyes as my whole world comes up to the alter. Her porcelin skin pops out even against the white and her blue eyes shine with a fire.

*Taylor's POV*

*Flashback*

"I'm so nervous," I say as Niall watches the seemstress does the final touches.

"I'm proud of you," Niall breathes as he stands up.

"I love you Niall. Thank you for being here," I say with a large smile.

"Anything for you Taylor. I love you too," He replies.

I then give him a long hug. It was just us two in this room and I knew he was my true best friend. he was going to watch as I married Harry and he was truly happy for me. I smile up at him once more after I let go. He smiles down and then we hear footsteps down the hall.

"Love you kiddo. I'll be rooting for you," Niall reassures me.

"Thank you," I reply.

"Ten minutes!" My mom chimes as she walks through the door. She was taking this surprsingly well.

I then give myself a mental pep talk and think about this whole year. Six months with him and six months without. I then realized that this was the right decision.

*End Flashback*

I stand nervously at the alter face to face with my new husband. He looked as stunning as ever. His green eyes and his dimples were brighter than ever and he took my breath away. he even took out his piercings for our special day.

The priest then reads off all of the important things and asks if any one objects. After we move past that part we are asked to recite our vows.

"Taylor Allison Swift. There is about a billion things I can say about you and us. But there is one thing that I think truly matter. You remember that day in class when I said I was afraid of falling in love? Well I realized that I was afraid of loosing someone, not the love in general. Then remember the day in your dorm when we talked about love? Well I know that it's the best feeling in the world. Especially when that special someone loves you back. People through love around like it's nothing, but that's why I came to the concensus that love is something more and that I feel something more about you. That I don't just love you, I adore you. That is why we are here today. Is to celebrated our adoration for eachother. Taylor Allison Swift. I am happy to say that I can spend forever adoring you," He chokes out his vows, making me tear up. I wipe my eyes and give him a small laugh.

"Harry Styles. You have caught my heart from the moment we met. I didn't think it could go any further than just working together. But that is probably my favorite thing about us, is that you and I just fell in love and that 'in love' became real love. I can't tell you much about love because I have never loved anyone the way I love you. My vows comapre nothing to your poetry, but I want you to know that forever isn't long enough for the both of us. I want to be with you longer than forever, if that's even possible," I end almost in sobs.

Harry smiles at me and then wipes my joy filled tears off of my cheeks.

"Those were beautiful, now you may kiss the bride," The priest tellls us.

Harry initiates the kiss and presses his lips softly to mine. I cup his face as he holds my waist. It was tender and very sentimental. But through out our whole wedding, I just felt the presence of only him and I. It seemed as if no one else was in the room as we poured out our vulunerabilites to eachother.

*Harry's POV*

"I would like to make a toast," Liam announces as we sit at the large table.

Taylor had changed into a beautiful red cocktail dress along with some red flats and I had taken off my suit jacket and exchanged my dress shoes for my familiar boots. We were now at our reception having dinner and then we would cut the cake.

"I would like to say that although Harry and I have had our past friendship issues, that I am pleased to have him in my life to this day. He and I have had a few run ins with fate, but I know that Harry and I will always be friends. We're almost like brothers...and I would like to welcome his wife into this family. You and Taylor are absolutely made for eachother. Good luck and I know you'll last forever," Liam ends his speech and Taylor has tears in her eyes.

I pat him on the back as his goes to sit back down right next to me. 

__________________________________________________

"Easily the best day of my life," Taylor whispers to me as we sway back and forth for the first dance between the bride and groom. 

"I think that best of my life was when I told you I loved you," I tell her.

"You mean drunk at Taco Bell?" She asks cocking her eyebrow.

"Yes. I don't regret it at all. But this is surely number two," I tease her and she gives on of her beautiful smiles.

"I love you," She says with her bright blue eyes piercing mine.

"I love you," I reply and then kiss her cheek.

After our dance was over it was time for everyone else to jump in. Taylor and I danced for a few more songs until her mother asked me to dance. I give her a strange look and Taylor just shrugs, mouthing at me just to go with it.

"I want to apologize," She says first as soon as we begin moving.

"I get it, my mum told me," I inform her. 

"I know it's not your fault. I want you to know Harry that you are welcome in my home any time. I saw how miserable my daughter was once you were gone and it tore me to pieces," She says and tears were welling in her eyes. 

"I felt the same," I breathe. 

"Please don't ever leave her," Her mum requests. 

"I couldn't even if I tried," I tell her, letting my dimples peak out.

She smiles at me before pulling me in for a slight hug. I hug her back gently and then the song ends. She goes to sit back with Austin and his father while Taylor walks over to me and away from my father.

"Guess who caught the bouquet," She says as she stands next to me.

"Who?' I ask.

"Tiffany," She replies with a smirk.

I laugh once I spot her showing Liam. Liam smiles at her and then places a kiss to her cheek. She looks up and him and then hugs him tightly.

"They're so cute," Taylor gushes.

"Now all we have to do is find someone for Niall," I joke.

"No, he and Isabelle have decided to give it a shot. They've been together ever since he moved back from Mullingar to help his father open up a firm here," She explains to me.

But as soon as she says it, I spot Niall and Isabelle making out. Well at least he finally found someone to help fufill his needs. I smirk to myself with that thought as Taylor pulls me to sit down.

"Can't wait till the honey moon," I murmur. I could feel the sleepiness setting in.

"Just a few more hours and then we'll be free," Taylor whispers.

Once again her and I were in our own little bubble. By the time passing and guests telling us goodbye we hadn't even noticed how late it had gotten until Liam and Tiffany along with Niall and Isabelle telling us goodbye.

:"Are you guys coming back home?' Gemma asks as she runs up to us.

"Right now we're going back there to pack and then we get to go on our honey moon," I explain.

"Ok. As long as you make me a niece or nephew while you're gone," She tells us.

We bust out laughing. Then we head back to my car and I load Taylor in the passanger seat bridal style.

"Well Mrs. Styles. Off to pack and then to our honey moon we go," I tell her as I rev the engine.

I loved that. Calling her Taylor Styles will now be my favorite thing on this whole entire universe.

I feel soo bad because it has been a long timee since I updated! But catching up on work that I missed on my trip was brutal :( so yeah sorry it's later than expected. Alright, just one more chapter and then we're done!! I don't know when I'll get it up. I doubt tomorrow because right after school I might take a nap and do some homework BECAUSE TONIGHT IS BANGERZ TOUR AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MILEY CYRUS :) so I have to make up for it tomorrow. But we will see. AND the final vote goes to the smoke sequel, Ashes. So it will be my next project and then maybe the girlfriends club if I don't change my mind. Well sorry for the ramble but there is so important info for you guys!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

521 1 25
Bella was just your average nerd but the worst thing is, that this average nerd has a massive crush on the schools hottie and most popular kid at Que...
243K 4.6K 44
Jess McConnell is your average straight A student. Harry Styles is your typical bad boy. Will they fall for eachother? Or will something and someone...
320K 11.7K 62
Harry's a bad boy. A ladies man. Taylor is sweet and a bit nerdy. But what happens when Harry needs to tutor to pass his Junior year of High school?
17.9K 666 31
Some Secrets are better untold...... *FINISHED*