Kougyoku Ren

By LillianLark

It somehow shocks me that people don't know my side of the story. My name... Is Kougyoku Ren.... More

Author's Note
A New Vistor (Part 1)
A New Visitor (Part 2)
Author's Note
Author's Note
READ
NEW CHAPTER!
A Prince in Revolt
ANNOUNCEMENT

Prologue

357 9 2
By LillianLark

My name is Kougyoku Ren and I am the youngest daughter of the First Emperor's younger brother, Koutoku Ren. My mother was a courtesan, making me a lowborn person.

When I was little, the First Emperor and his heirs died in a deadly fire. This made my father the Second Emperor, and me the eighth Imperial Princess.

However, I constantly feel lonely in the Imperial Palace. I have never seen my mother, and my father is too busy to interact with any of his children.

Once I turn nine-years-old, Ka Koubun was assigned to be my assistant. He helped me work harder as a princess and to do my duties as a princess. After that, I was seen as the eighth princess, rather than the youngest child. Ka Koubun also became a very close friend of mine.

Around that time, I became friends with Judar. He and my brother Kouen told me that I should become a King Vessel. With the help of Judar and Ka Koubun, I captured the 45th dungeon and gained my Djinn Vinea.

Now, it is time for my story to continue.

And it starts in Balbadd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
98.8K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
72.3K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...