Copyright ✘ One Direction [ED...

moonrocks által

Picture this: You just got fired from your 10th job, you're on your way home with the radio on, and a certain... Több

-Before You Read-
Copyright {One Direction}
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
E P I L O G U E
thank you

T E N

10.9K 482 102
moonrocks által

British - Irish Boyband One Direction Talk about Hit Single 'Diana', Music Video said to Hit Vevo Soon

Look out, Directioners! Can't wait to find out more about this amazing song?

'Diana', released last week on Capital FM, has been a recent success, not only with fans of the band but others too.

"It's amazing, really," Harry Styles, 19, says. "When we wrote it we weren't expecting it to get this big."

When asked about their inspiration for the single, Louis Tomlinson, 21, told us, "It was a spark of luck. I was thinking of the fans and I thought it would be cool to write a song inspired by them."

Well, there you go folks! Watch out for the music video being released October 12th!

"Oh wow," I snorted, putting my phone down and shaking my head at it. "They could've done so much better with that."

I paused, remembering what Harry had said. "Damn right you weren't expecting it to get that big; it's not even your song!"

"Hey sis," Miranda called, walking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, pulling out a carton of grapes. "Woah," she paused, "You okay?"

I didn't realize I'd been fuming until I finally willed myself to calm down. "Err, nothing, just an article."

"Care to let me read it?" she asked, popping a few grapes in her mouth. I nodded, passing my phone to her and fiddling with my fingers as I waited for her to finish.

She let out a chuckle at the end and gave my phone back to me. "Bullshit."

"Right?" I agreed, sitting back in my seat the breakfast nook. Miranda seemed much happier that day, which was great on my part because I didn't have to deal with her sometimes nasty attitude. "Doing anything today?"

She shrugged, putting the rest of the grapes back. "Not unless you've got anything planned. Why?"

"No reason." I shook my head, turning my phone over and over in my hands. I still had a few weeks to finish the album. A whole fucking album! Who completes an album in a month?! Whoever their previous songwriter was, Iris-whatever-her-name-was, was a total bitch to suddenly throw all of that at the boys.

Miranda sat down opposite of me, a cup of orange juice in her hand. She took a slow sip before speaking up, "Any new songwriting done?"

"I'm skipping around," I said. "I started one but didn't finish, and I've got a few ideas for a new one." I sighed. "I don't even know what to call the album."

Miranda kept sipping her drink as if she was thinking, her eyes leaving fleeting glances around the kitchen. "Maybe you should just name it after a song?"

"Diana?"

"No," she shook her hand. "Once you finish some more, choose one. You'll probably get some inspiration from that."

"I hope so," I muttered. "I'm sort of already regretting this job. I mean," I paused to think. "I don't like that article. It's just so fake."

"But you're the only one that knows that," Miranda pointed out, placing down he glass."

"Yes..." I answered, slowly, "And that's the point."

She gave me a tiny smile but didn't respond.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I picked it up from the table, giving a glance at the screen.

From: Liam

Hello, girlfriend ;) The lads and I were thinking it was a good idea for you to get a Twitter. You know, to connect with the fans and see what they want for our music and such

I scrunched my nose before typing out a reply.

To: Liam

The bird? Idk, I've heard some pretty crazy things happen on there :/

From: Liam

Don't worry, it'll be fine

To: Liam

Your fans are pretty crazy tho :P

From: Liam

Think about it? Please? For me?

I held back laughter at how he was acting, my eyes leaving my phone for a second to look at Miranda. "Hey, Gonzalez," I asked, "Do you think I should get a Twitter?"

She started swirling her drink, giving me a raised eyebrow. "What for?"

I bit my lip. "The boys think it's a good idea. To see what the fans want in music and things like that."

Miranda nodded her head, "Not a bad idea! Do it."

I hummed in reply before sending Liam a new message.

To: Liam

Okay, sure. I'll make one and then send you my @ ?

Seconds later, I got a response.

From: Liam

Yeah sure :) We'll all follow you

I went to the app store and looked up the Twitter app, quickly downloading it and starting the process of making an account.

Most of the things were easy, really, birthday, gender, yadda yadda, but when it got to my name and the actual Twitter handle I started getting frustrated.

I could just do something easy like @Carter_Riley, but it was too suspicious...it had to make me seem like a fan.

I needed something 1D related, so choosing a random boy, I typed in some rubbish and hit continue.

Welcome to Twitter, @allofhoran! Follow five people to get started!

I immediately followed the lads of One Direction and once I'd finished, changed my profile picture to one of Niall and my header to a picture of them all.

There. I was finished.

To: Liam

Finished! It's @allofhoran

From: Liam

@allofpayne would've been better.

To: Liam

Oh, shut up. Won't it be suspicious if I only have 5 followers and it's 5/5?

From: Liam

Well, follow some people then!

I sighed before reopening the app, typing in all the boys' names and following some fans. Not all of them followed back, but once I had a decent amount I stopped and let out a breath of relief.

Not bothering to text Liam back, I placed my phone back down on the table and crossed my arms, nearly closing my eyes. It was near noon but I was already so tired. I'd been planning to write some more but obviously, that wasn't going to happen.

I heard a phone ringing and my eyes immediately popped open, making me sit up in my seat.

When I realized it wasn't mine, I was about to relax but Miranda picked hers up, taking a look at the caller ID and her facial expression suddenly dropping.

"What? Who is it?" I asked, wondering who the hell could've destroyed our sudden peace.

She clicked the answer button, giving me a wary look and mouthing the name 'Jenna' to me.

Jenna.

Jenna never called unless it was something absolutely important.

What if...?

No. I couldn't think like that. They'd changed his medication; it was working for the better, right?

"Hello?" Miranda nearly whispered in the receiver and the hairs at the back of my neck stood up; it felt as if everything in the room was silently waiting for the worst to happen.

A/N quick update! woah!

question of the day: carter x liam, carter x niall, miranda x liam, or miranda with none of them at all?

comment and vote please! thank yooouuu!!! xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.4K 282 41
Victoria works hard at her uncle's production company. She answers phones, handles scheduling and organizes the affairs of hundreds of artists, bands...
4.1K 99 52
"What do you think you're going!" A voice shouts with an echo that gets farther and farther away as we run. A smile starts to appear on my face. Ano...
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
162K 5K 27
why are you making an effort to find me when you're the one that left - Sequel to My Teacher