Impulse (Published)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

She realized that her love for her professor was probably nothing more than a childish infatuation. She wasn'... More

Impulse
Preview
Two
Three
Authors Note
Four
Five
Six
Seven
A/N
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 11
Twelve
To Those Who Can't Read Chapter 11
Thirteen
Authors Note
Fourteen
Another A/N
Fifteen: Homecoming Horror Part 1
Good News
Sixteen
Seventeen
VERY IMPORTANT
Bad News
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty- One
Thirty- Two: Russian Roulette Part 1
Twenty-Three: Russian Roulette Part 2
Quick A/N
Thirty-Four: Russian Roulette Finale Part 3
Another Quick A/N
Thirty-Five
Epilogue
Moral Of The Book
So Long Farewell To My Teachers Pets
Publish On Smashwords?
Available
On iBooks & Barnes & Noble
I'm Back.
DMV Wattpad Meetup!

One

140K 2.5K 566
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

This rain was disrespectful. It was uncalled for, especially since I had to walk home in it. Although I was a senior, I was one of the unfortunate people who did not possess a car nor a drivers license so I was forced to walk to and from school every day of my pathetic high school life.

No bus. No carpool. None of that.

And even though I was intelligent, I had the worst luck known to man. As I arrived at the gate of my house, a large truck drove by, causing water to splash across my clothes.

"You insolent little ass!" I shouted back at the car.

I sounded like a lunatic and that I was alright with, usually in these harsh conditions, I would have the distraction of my music to help aid me but no...my agitating new teacher confiscated it for the evening. I had to wipe off my glasses in order to rummage through my bag to find my key and once I did, I opened my front door to see my best friend Sage sitting on my couch.

Sage had black hair cut into a bop, she always wore vintage sweaters and bleached skinny jeans and her Doc Martins. No matter the weather.

"Who let you in?" I ask in disbelief a I see she's already helped herself to my fridge and started eating the chocolate I stored in the back to keep from melting. "I know you keep your spare key under the plant." She says with a shrug and I groan and close the door behind me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I whine, dropping my bag to the ground. "Jeez, I can't visit my best friend? Fine, I'll leave your bitter ass alone in here. Bitter and alone!" He states putting the chocolate on the table and rising to her feet.

I sigh and can't help but smile at her. She was so dramatic.

"You can stay," I say, it wasn't like I was going to turn her away.

"Great! Cause I invited Violet and Ariyana over too." She says plopping back down on the couch.

"You're lucky my parents are never home." I mumble and she rolls her eyes.

"Even if they were, it would not mean a thing." She grins and I slip off my converse and walk back into the kitchen.

"Can you bring me some dip too while you're in there?" Sage asks me and I groan as I lift my head up from the fridge and hit my head.

"Anything else?" I ask, as I grab the dip and reach over to grab some chips as well.

"A soda couldn't hurt." She adds and I scowl as I realize, the soda is on the other side of the kitchen. "I'm cutting back on your junk food!" I call out and there's a brief moment of silence.

"Sage?" I call out, "Oh you were serious?" She asks as I waddle back into the living room.

As I place the contents down on the table, the front door bursts open.

"Afternoon peasants! The Queen is here!" My friend Aryiana sings as she takes off her expensive glasses dramatically.

Aryiana was the rich one, her mother was Asian and her dad white, we mostly relied on her for transportation.

Violet, my other dear friend, walks behind her and shoves her.

Violet was more of a bookworm than I was, which was possible. She wore glasses just like me which was fortunate because whenever I broke my glasses, I could use hers because we're the same prescription. Which is the goofiest thing ever. We were all dorks in our own special way and that's what made us special.

"Oh shut up, you're basic just like the rest of us." She harshly reminds and Aryiana scowls at her.

"Jealousy is an ugly trait," Aryiana says, putting her nose up. "And so is cockiness." Violet adds.

"Knock it off ladies." Sage mumbles, with her mouth stuffed with food.

"Marley, I called you like 3 times and you didn't answer." Violet says, taking off her coat and plopping down on the ground next to me.

"Yeah, we were beginning to think you got kidnapped." Aryiana says, closing my front door.

"You all seem so concerned," I say sarcastically.

"Where is your phone anyways?" Sage asks me as I lean over to grab a can of soda.

"It got taken by my new English teacher," I grumble and Ariyanas eyes widen. "The man carved by angels?" She asks in a gasp and Sage frowns. "I've never seen him." She mumbles and Violet scoffs.

"Ariyana is over exaggerating. He's not even all that." Violet says shaking her head and Aryianas eyes widen again. "He is hot!" She exclaims.

"I've had hot pockets hotter than him." She mumbles and Sage groans. "Marley, please tell me you have hot pockets." She begs.

"Hey can we stick to the subject at hand please?" I ask and they all nod agreeing.

"So when do you get it back?" Sage asks me.

"Tomorrow, after detention." Even saying the word made me want to vomit.

"Detention? That's going to look terrible on your permanent record." Aryiana says, scrunching her face up.

"You don't fucking say?" I scowl and she smiles slowly.

"Why's you get detention?" Violet asks.

"Because I was disrespectful. The nerve of that brute." I say, shoving another chip into my mouth.

"You tend to test teachers Marley, so who could blame him?" Violet says and I gape at her. "Me?" I ask in disbelief and my three friends nod in agreement.

"Like the time in 5th grade when you threw a fit because the teacher spelt 'their' instead of they are." Aryiana reminds me and I suck my teeth. "Come on, you're acting like it only bothered me." I point out and Sage chuckles.

"Yeah, but you went and through her teaching diploma on the ground."

I wince at that horrific memory.

"Or the time you yelled at the principal because he didn't use the correct formula in an equation when he was teaching it for the first time." Violet adds.

"I get it. I can be a bit overbearing as a student." I offer, waving my hand from side to side.

"A bit?" My friends say at once and I shrug. "Okay fine, a lot. Can we get to studying now first?" I ask.

"Sure, can we start with Physics first? I have a test on Friday and I can already feel the test anxiety crawling on my skin." Aryiana says, shivering.

"Sure, but first. Safe, put the container of Nutella down." I say and she pokes her lip out. "It's food for thought." She suggests and I shake my head.

"No, it's just you being a fat ass." Violet states.

"Wait! Before we start homework, can you please read us one of your stories?" Aryiana asks me.

My friends knew I wrote erotic literature for fun and they demanded me to read it More than I cared to write it, "Oh yes please! It makes my very core throb with need." Violet says with a grimy smirk on her face.

"The only need you get is from your right hand. Calm down." Sage mumbles. "You get yours from an electric toothbrush." Violet shouts back and Aryiana chuckles under her breath.

"What are you laughing at Ms. Shower head?" Sage asks and Aryiana scowls.

"Guys, do you want me to read it or not?" I ask and they all turn to me attentively.

I reach into my bag and retrieve a journal which was my backup from my phone.

Flipping to the most recent page, I read out loud:

Soft moans of pleasure escape from my lips as he slowly traces his finger down my spine. Heat flourishes within me as each touch leaves my body trembling.

Burning

Aching for more.

But was I good enough to receive the inexplicable pleasure he ha promised to give me?

Was I a good girl?

His fingers dabbled across the lace of my corset, slowly pulling as the soft satin sheets under me began to sooth my very body.

Air trickled across my skin, making me squirm across the bed as I ached for his touch.

Oh so slowly, the corset was untied and opened up to reveal my bare breasts. My nipples hard from his touch and the cold air. His eyes held a deep lust that was dangerous to be entranced in and yet I wished not to leave but stay, wanting to see where else he would take me. He leaned over to grab a single ice cube, rolling it across his pink full lips. My breathing halted just for the moment as he brought it closer to me, I bit my bottom lip as if almost in fear. The cold ice cube that seemed to only numb and yet electrify my pleasure all at once, made contact with my skin.

Slowly across my neck. Then collarbone. Then around my nipples.

I whimpered and as my voice trembled.

"I wish to touch you. I wish to make your body feel alive." He whispers and I open my mouth as if to say something but I had not yet given him permission.

"Touch me." I beg in a whisper a he slowly brings the ice down my stomach. I arch forward, wanting the warmth of his touch.

"Where?" He asks in a hushed whisper. The answer and possibility was endless. I had to think, I had to choose wisely or perhaps this offer. This chance would never come again but slip through my fingers.

Where did I want him to touch me? I'd give him an answer- that meant one thing and one thing only.

One he couldn't resist? One that would give him the pleasure he needed and myself as well.

"Everywhere."

I end there as it was the end of the insert I has written. My friends gaped at me as I noticed Sage was lying on her stomach, Violet pushed up her glasses and Aryiana clutched her chest.

"What happens next?" She asks and I close the book. I enjoyed the feeling I got after I read my inserts to them. It made me feel alive.

Confident.

"The rest is on my phone." I sadly explain and Sage sits up. "We must break into his home and retrieve the blessed device immediately." She announces and I shake my head. "Or we can wait." Violet says sarcastically.

"In your notes?" Aryiana asks and I shake my head. "Unfortunately. I'm just scared that he'll go through it." I say nervously,

"What can he do if he does? Give you detention for writing?" Sage asks.

"Or perhaps turn it in for child pornography. It's not visual but surely the words create a fantasy inside the mind." Violet responds and I widen my eyes. "He can't." I didn't sound to convinced but I knew Violet was just pulling my tail.

"He can't. But I expect to hear the rest tomorrow." She says and Aryiana nods. "My inner slut needs to be fed." She says and Sage scoffs. "Inner would insinuate that it's hidden and secret. Your slutty behavior is no secret." Sage teases and Aryiana squints her eyes. "Shut up, electric toothbrush."

My friends continue to bicker as I continued to think of another erotic story that I'd begin to write tonight.

Another entry.

Another fantasy of mine, I have yet to experience myself.

~*~*~*~*

Hey there! It's my Wattpad anniversary and thought it would only be right to upload the first chapter.

I don't know when I will quite begin this book but tell me what you think?

How do you like Marley? And her friends?

X flower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
83.9K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
4.4K 63 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
575K 11.2K 53
"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is wrong but why does it feel so good? Love...