BEYOND

By martinsnoel

Peter grey is faced with the agony of being trapped in an unknown world.A world fueled by fears, darkness and... More

CHAPTER ONE (The time before time).
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE (phobos and demios)
LOST (Phobos and Deimos )
A SHOCKING LIE
AFTERMATH
THE MAZE OF SOULS
ATHENA MAZE

annocements

35 4 0
By martinsnoel

Hey, readers thank you for all the likes, comments and the creative critism. I am grateful to you all, you inspired me to keep writing and moving on.

The next 4 chapters of this book will be out in the next 2 months(sorry for the long wait... School) they all make up the final part of this short story making 12chapters in total.

Special thanks to you  and my special team of editors and readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Hospital By bierlihardy

Mystery / Thriller

897 105 20
*I will upload one new chapter every Monday and Thursday! Warning: Plot twists incoming* As a small town in the middle of nowhere is hit by a wave of...
90.2K 4.2K 36
Peter wakes in a hole in the ground of a house. Next to him is a man of approximately his age, eyes burning Alpha red, who smells exactly like his 15...
2.8K 593 52
I can't transform back. I'm stuck. "My back is broken." Derek says snapping me out of my thoughts as I growled down at him as he had blood flowing fr...
8.8K 256 26
A young werewolf girl gets herself into trouble when she leaves her packs territory to escape from a horrible fate. While on her quest to survive, sh...