The Smooth Criminal (Michael...

By LisaPhoenix

While visiting the new famous 1920's themed nightclub called "Club 30" Regina encounters a notable man known... More

Chapter 1: Club 30
Chapter 2: The Man in White
Chapter 3: Smooth Dream
Chapter 4: Past tense
Chapter 5: The Drug Lord
Chapter 6: Bad News
Chapter 7: A lending hand
Chapter 8: Safe House
Chapter 9: Shady Purchase
Chapter 10: Informed
Chapter 11: Old Friend
Chapter 12: Stakeout
Chapter 13: The First Move
Chapter 15: Bullets at Pointe 59
Chapter 16: Concerto
Chapter 17: Reprise
Chapter 18: Ambushed
Chapter 19: Captured in Hiding
Chapter 20: Last Stand
Chapter 21: Beast
Chapter 22: Raining Bullets
Epilogue
Important Note: 12/21/16

Chapter 14: The Broken Lounge

401 16 1
By LisaPhoenix

At Marco's the four of them dressed the part of modern club goers, Michael wore his original white suit with blue accent, Felicia was showered in a short champagne colored beaded dress, Nero looked suave in an all-black ensemble, and Regina looked bold in a silky purple dress. The four of them left the clothing store and headed to their first destination. The Broken Lounge was nothing but a dusty, perverted gentlemen's club that served cheap hard liquor and played outdated music and serviced peep shows on the average. Regina grimaced at the place she and the others entered the lounge, she sat down with Felicia and Michael at a booth while Nero asked around about their prime suspect.

Nero walked back to the booth with an unimpressed look upon his face, he sat down in the booth and took out a slip of paper and a pen, he crossed off the Broken Lounge and placed the slip of paper back into his jacket pocket.

"No one knew anything I suppose." Michael said.

"Yeah, but we still have other places to try out, I've seen some of his men but even they didn't know where their boss was." Nero expressed looking around the lounge.

"Well then let's go." Regina stood up and started walking towards the door.

The others followed behind her and left to go on to another nightclub, as the four of them piled into Felicia's car and drove to the next nightclub.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 179 25
"Rosie, I'm no fucken angel. People like me are the ones I'm trying to protect you from."-Mateo De Leon "What if I don't need protection? I'm old eno...
169K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
77.5K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
2M 43.1K 42
TW!!! Stalking! Obsession! Toxic! But all consensual! After Blade served 6 years for 2 charges, aggravated assault, and battery. Getting out at 25...