FairyTailxReader!!

By Cinnoasch

Well the title says it all. Your favorite FairyTail characters shipped with you, Reader-chan! Enjoy!! I don'... More

Natsu x Reader
Gray x Reader Part 1
Gray x Reader part 2
Gajeel x Reader Pt.1
A/N 112 Readers!
Gajeel x Reader Pt.2
Gajeel x Reader Pt.3
Ideas!
222 Reads!!
Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.1
Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.2
Natsu x Bullied!Reader
Laxus x Reader
Gray x Bullied!Reader
Requests!
Freed x Shy!Reader
Natsu X Deaf!Reader
Freed X Reader
Natsu X Lonely! Reader (Highschool AU) Pt.1
Natsu X Lonely!Reader (Highschool AU) Pt. 2
Jellal X Reader! Pt.1
Er Mah Gawd
Jellal x Reader Pt.2
Bickslow X Reader!
Romeo x Reader!
Gray x Shy! Ice Dragon Slayer Reader!
Rouge x Reader!
Rouge x OC Child!
Natsu x Reader! (Christmas Special!)
Romeo x Reader!
Ideas?
Erza x Male! Reader!
Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere! Reader! Pt.1
Natsu x OC! Reader!
New Cover!
Romeo x Emo!Reader
50K Reads?!
Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere!Reader! Pt.2
Fairy Tail x Author-chan (Birthday Special!)
Leo/Loke x Reader!
Requests!
Romeo x Shy! Reader!
Cobra x Reader x Midnight!
Zeref x Reader Pt.2!
More Requests
100k??
Natsu x Flat-chested Tsundere! Reader
Idea?

Shy!Zeref x Kind!Reader

1.2K 38 5
By Cinnoasch

Requested by: @-___z0z___- ! Thanks for your request! 

Y/N's POV

-Flashback-

I walk around Tenrou Island just humming. I was a co-founder of the guild, Fairy Tail, along with my best friend Mavis. Currently she was visiting the guild, so here I was alone.

As I walk, I can't help but feel someone watching me. I turn around, yet to my surprise, there's no one there. I shrug and continue walking, but not until I feel someone watching again. There shouldn't be anyone else here except Mavis and I...so why do I feel this now?

"H-hey, if there's someone here, come out! I won't hurt you, promise." I yell.

I hear rustling in some bushes and a boy steps out. He has black hair and black eyes and is wearing a high collared black robe with a toga wrapped around.

"Hi, my name's Y/N. What's yours?" I ask.

The boy averts my gaze, "It's Zeref..."

"Nice to meet you Zeref. What are you doing on this island?"

"I-I'm not sure. I just woke up here."

"Oh... well, here come with me! Somewhere so we can talk more." I say about to grab his hand.

"P-please don't!" Zeref moves his hand away.

"H-huh?"

"I-I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me? What do you mean?"

"My magic...it's the magic of Death."

"D-death?" 

He nods, "So please don't touch me..."

"Hehe, you don't have anything to worry about Zeref. Here just take my hand."

"B-but-"

"Fine, I'll do it then." I say taking Zeref's hand, "See, nothing to worry about!"

"I-I see. But how though?"

"It's a secret. Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!"

-Flashback End-

"That's how we first met huh?" I ask Zeref as he braids my H/C hair.

"Yeah it is..."

"Well at least you're not as shy, right?"

"Eh, sort of?"

I laugh as I kiss Zeref's cheek and he blushes and hides his face in my hair.

"Well, I can't say you're not as shy just yet. Hehe, so adorable."

"T-that's not fair Y/N... I wasn't prepared for it." 

I laugh as he finishes braiding my hair and hugs me from behind.

"I wonder how the guild's doing..." I mumble.

"You should go visit them." Zeref says.

"Huh? But I wouldn't want to leave you alone here!"

"I'll be fine. Besides Mavis is here too."

"Mavis... oh crap! I forgot that I was supposed to help her with something," I say getting up out of Zeref's grasp, "I'm super sorry Zeref! But I'll make it up to you!"

"It's fine. Go help Mavis, she must be getting impatient. I'll catch up later."

I nod running off to go help Mavis.

I arrive in the forest panting, "Mavis, I'm so so sorry! It totally slipped my mind."

Mavis laughs, "It's fine Y/N. It was expected of you to forget while you and Zeref were being lovebirds."

"H-hey, no teasing okay?"

"Hai, hai. Anyways, let's get this done with so you can go back to being with your beloved Zeref-kun~"

"Mavis!" I start chasing after her as she runs away.

After a few hours of playing tag with Mavis, we both notice how late it's gotten.

"It's this late already?" Mavis asks.

"I guess so...but this wouldn't have happened if you didn't start teasing me!" I say.

"Hey, I have to have a little fun sometimes too!"

"Whatever, let's get this done with."

"You know Y/N, the guild's been wondering where you've been. You haven't visited in a while."

"Yeah...I know, and I miss everyone, really. It's just I don't want to leave Zeref here all alone."

"I know, but Y/N, you've got to get out and visit the guild sometimes! Here, tomorrow I'm going to visit again, why don't you come with?"

"I might... it'll feel good to visit them again."

"Right? Well let me know tonight, okay?"

"Alright, I'll see you later Mavis." I say walking away and heading back.

"Zeref? Are you here?" I ask.

"Behind you."

I turn around and see Zeref walking up, "Hey did you go somewhere?"

"I just went for a walk." He replies.

"Ah, I see. Hey will you be okay here alone by yourself? I want to go and visit the guild with Mavis, but I want to make sure you'll be okay."

"I'll be fine Y/N. You're such a worrywart." 

"A-am not! It's called being a caring girlfriend!"

"Right, anyways don't worry about me Y/N. Go visit the guild."

"Alright. I'll go tell Mavis my answer then. Want to come with?"

Zeref nods as we walk towards the forest, where Mavis usually is.

"Mavis?" I ask.

"Y/N!" Mavis runs towards me tackling me in a hug, "So are you coming?"

"Y-yeah I am. Mavis...can't breathe."

"Sorry, sorry. I was just excited!" Mavis says getting off me.

"Hello, Mavis." Zeref says.

"Hi! So I'm pretty sure Y/N's asked a million times, but you'll be okay here alone right?"

"I'll be fine. It shouldn't be much of a problem since we're the only ones here right?"

"Of course! Anyways we won't be gone for long, so try not to miss us too much!" Mavis says with a smile.

We all laugh and then head to bed.

-Next Morning-

"Good morning sleepy head." I hear Zeref say as I rub my eyes.

"Good morning Zeref... it's morning already?" I ask.

"Yes, Mavis told me to wake you up. It's time for you guys to get going to the guild."

"Right, I'll see you later okay?" I say kissing Zeref's cheek as I get up to go meet Mavis.

"Good morning Y/N! Aren't you excited?" Mavis asks twirling around.

"Good morning Mavis. I am excited. Let's get going then."

-At the Guild-

"Y/N! You're here!" everyone in the guild shouts.

"Hey, brats! Address Y/N formally!" Makarov yells.

"It's fine, 3rd. You've raised quite a guild here. It's so happy and loud." I reply.

"Yes, but it wouldn't have been like this if it weren't for you and Mavis."

"No need to thank us, Makarov-san! We're always happy to visit, especially when the guild's this loud!" Mavis says.

Mavis and I talk with the guild members and stay at the guild for a good 3 hours before heading back to Tenrou Island.

"Bye everyone! We'll visit again soon!" I say waving bye as Mavis and I head out of the guild and start our walk back to the island.

"It was nice seeing everyone again...they're holding the S-Class Trials soon right?" I ask.

"Mhm! I can't wait to see who's chosen!" Mavis says.

I nod in agreement and after a hour, we arrive back at Tenrou Island.

"We're back!" Mavis yells skipping into the forest as I follow her.

"How was the trip?" Zeref asks walking up to us.

"Amazing! It was so great seeing everyone again! Sorry for leaving you alone for so long." I reply.

"It's fine Y/N. Besides it's good to get out of the island once in a while." 

"You're right. So anything else you want to do today Mavis?"

"Nope, you two go and spend some time together. You've been apart for almost the whole day anyways." Mavis says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'll be fine! Now go!" Mavis says with a smile.

Mavis walks off leaving me and Zeref.

"You've had a long day haven't you?" Zeref asks walking while holding my hand.

"Yeah. Visiting the guild is always fun but can get tiring too." I reply.

"Why don't you head to bed?"

"I'm not tired though..."

"You definitely are, besides I'm going to sleep too."

"Fine, if you're sleeping, I'll sleep." I say yawning.

"Told you." Zeref replies with a chuckle.

We arrive at the little forest tree-house, that Mavis, Zeref and I all share as a house.

"Lights aren't on, so Mavis must be wandering around somewhere." I say.

Zeref nods as we go into the tree house and lay down in the bed.

"You know, the guild's having their S-Class trials soon."

"Really? Who do you think is going to be chosen?" Zeref asks as he hugs me from behind.

"Hmm, maybe Natsu. He's a fire dragon slayer, pretty strong too."

"Natsu? Is it by chance Natsu Dragneel?"

"Yep, that's him. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Just curious."

"Wait...how did you know his last name Zeref?"

"Just a lucky guess."

"Lucky guess? That's impossible... are you hiding something Zeref? Like you're related to Natsu or something?"

"...I am."

I turn around to face Zeref, "What? You're Natsu's brother?"

"Yes. But listen I'll explain everything tomorrow. Just sleep Y/N."

"Okay...but you promise you explain right?"

"Promise. Now good night, Y/N." Zeref says kissing my forehead.

"Good night, Zeref..."

How could Zeref be connected to Natsu? Does Natsu even know?

 These questions all ramble in my brain but I sleep anyways.

-Next Morning-

"We separated at birth, and I've been trying to find him ever since." Zeref says, explaining his story.

"Is that so? Well this could be a great opportunity to meet him!" I say.

"I can't."

"Can't? Why not?"

"Remember when we first met? Magic of Death?"

"Right...so you can't touch him. But you can at least talk to him right?"

"Yes...but..."

"But what?"

"N-never mind. It's not important." Zeref says.

"O-okay. You're not hiding anything are you Zeref?" I ask.

"Of course not Y/N."

"Okay. Just checking. Let's go for a walk." I say getting up.

Zeref nods and holds my hand in his as we walk into the forest.

I can't help but feel he's hiding something. Something that could be dangerous for all of humanity, but I'll just have to trust that Zeref is telling the truth.

Little did I know, Zeref was hiding something. Something dangerous that could hurt us all. It all happens during the S-Class trials.

So another request done! I'm super sorry for the long wait so I tried to make this long to make up for it. I'll try getting requests out faster from now on, but feel free to request more! Thank you for being so patient with me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 144 9
Mostly yaoi, don't like, don't read!! All characters belong to Aphmau. Hope you enjoy!!!
41.6K 1.5K 23
Fairy tail love story, Gajeel Redfox and Levy Mcgarden :) I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima Does!
6.2K 197 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
14.2K 384 16
Hi readers! Hope you like my story and btw, Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and I only own my character, Y/N L/N and Twinkle! I do not c...