The Cigar [The Series 3] {Com...

By Sarah24SM

She was married. He was mated. They both could not betray their better halves yet something was p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 20

4.9K 319 56
By Sarah24SM

This chapter happens after chapter 13 of "The Toolbox" and I hope you all are not confused going back and forth guys I am so sorry to trouble you all though :)

A commotion from outside wakes both Warren and Star up, so both of them hurries out of the bed and out of the room to check on the shouts and noise.

As Star nears the exit of the house the shouts increases along with the sound of voices and she dreads to, even walk out so she stops and goes to turn back and hide.

"Where are you going?" Warren asks surprised as she at once turns and goes to walk in.

"Uh, I don't think it's a good idea if I went out"

"What does that even mean?" Warren asks with a frown in his face one she has seen one too many times.

"Uh can we just not talk about it now and whatever or whoever is the commotion take her out"

"How do you know it's a her? Wait, I knew I heard that voice and smelled that scent before, is that your..." Warren asks as he takes few steps towards her but he gets his answer and it was not from her.

"Star fucking hell, your Tarzan of a sister is creating ruckus outside of the pack house," Scott shouts as he rushes to find her standing on the hallway.

"She what?" Warren growls making Star mentally kill herself.

"Why don't we just go back in the room and sleep, I feel tired" she fakes a yawn and goes to step back but Warren puts his hold on her.

"Oh no missy, you are not going anyway not before you tell me how did your sister find the pack house?"

"How will I know?"

"Guys, guys fight later first we need to go out and stop your sister before a wolf eats her," Scott groans before pulling Star away from Warren's hold and towards the exit.

"Oh no, Scott it's a bad idea I don't think..." but it was too late for Star to protest as Natalie's eyes zooms on her.

"You bitch"

"Peace, I come for peace"

"Peace my broken heels, do you have any idea..."

"Natalie, why are you even here?"

"Why am I even here? Of course I will not sit quiet knowing the kids were in danger and all I asked you was to take care of them, was it that hard of a task?" she shouts at her sister stomping her way.

"Okay calm down"

"I am so not calming down; you always have to go ruin everything, every single thing. Was taking all of my property not enough that you go and ruin my wedding"

"You are getting married" Star asked surprised.

"Suicide is the correct form" Scott cannot help but comment.

"Fuck off scooter, you before I break each of your muscles one that gives you immense pleasure, first your mouth, second your asshole and third your cock" Natalie shouts which startles both Star and Scott.

"You knew?" Star's eyes widens in shock as she thought no one did.

"Just because I do not say anything does not mean I do not know"

"You say a..."

"Okay, first of all, can you just calm down for a second and let's not create more scene than you already did...

We should get inside and have a civil talk"

"All you are getting from me is a civil war not talk, I am here to take the kids with me and what is this place?

Was not it enough you live in middle of a jungle that now you have to move extra mile and who are they?" she asks as she looks around to stare at the people gathered around them.

*******

"What is the meaning of this?" Adrian's voice makes Star cringe as she wishes it all to be her nightmare but sadly, it was not.

"Oh nothing, we are just going, let's go Nuts"

"Actually, we are not going anywhere even I want to know what is the meaning of this all" Natalie pulls her arm away from Star's hold.

"Warren" Adrian calls as he stares at his friend who was indirectly the reason for the chaos.

"She is Star's sister"

"I know that much from the way they shouted but how did she find this place and how did she get in"

"Actually, we found them Alpha, she had an injured girl with her and we wanted to help but it looks it was all an act to get in the pack" one of his beta's speaks making Adrian stare at his men in disbelief.

"You fell for a trick"

"The girl look seriously injured and when we enquired she told they were lost"

"No one gets lost in here as this place is not even supposed to be known to humans," Adrian shouts making his men jump at the force of his anger.

"Humans huh, in that case I do not want to be human today" Natalie comments as she goes to stand in front of Adrian who breathes through his gritted teeth.

"Get off my property right this instant"

"Sorry, cannot do that, as you can see I am not human at the moment and my stiletto needs some much needed rest"

"I have had enough dramas going on from the moment your sister stepped in my pack and adding you is not something I need"

"Your needs and wants is not something I care about now before I beat my sister up I want to know where are the kids she had with her"

"You are late missy, they are now safely on their way back..." Adrian stops before closing his eyes and groaning as he hears the screeches of tires, the same one Damon ride back from his pack.

"Fucking hell," he grumbles before facing on to the men that walk out of the cars.

*******

"Oh perfect" Star sighs as she hammers herself mentally at the sight of the Price men and thinking they were out of the pack had made her happy for a while.

"We got a call from Arson," Nicholas states as an explanation as he steps out of the car.

"Where are the kids?" Natalie asks at once as she turns to face the men.

"Nuts" Damon junior shouts as he waves his hand from inside of the car.

"Oh fuck you all look like shit" she grimaces as she makes her way towards them.

"Thanks to you" Gabriel scoffs as he stops her to go near the kids.

"Hey not fair I did not knew my sister was worse baby sitter than me" Natalie defends herself.

"We can have the talk back home, Natalie why did you follow us?" Damien asks and the girl opens and closes her mouth not knowing how to answer.

"Well, I do not know how you actually got in doing it by tracking us down but we need to move out of here, right about now" he warns the girl as he looks around.

"I was scared when I heard the kids were hurt so well let's just say I used some tricks and tracked you all by using the jewelry your wife designed" she smiles sheepishly.

"Where's your car?" Nicholas sighs wanting to be back home soon.

"Well, you see about that" she chuckles shuffling on her feet.

"It's actually in a ditch that is why we believed when she said she was lost and her daughter was injured from the accident" the same beta speaks.

"She does not have a daughter" Gabriel frowns as he stares at the girl.

"Aunt Nuts look a baby wolf" Leah comes running out from back of the house with a pup in her arms.

"Your daughter?" Gabriel asks as his frown deepens when he stares at the girl intensely.

"Well I am going to adopt her soon so" Natalie clarifies as she puts the pup away from Leah's arms and wipes the girl's face where she had painted some injuries.

"Can we take him home?" Leah asks as she pushes her hair away.

"No, your Uncle Rolfe will kill me and after he knows what I did he will definitely break the wedding" she groans picking up the girl.

"Uncle Rolfe?" Gabriel asks as he steps near to Natalie still staring at the little girl.

"Oh she is Rolfe's niece" Natalie smiles as she kisses Leah cheek who wipes her cheeks with a sour face.

"As long as I know Rolfe does not have any sister," Gabriel asks as doubt starts to rise within him.

"Oh but he does have cousins"

"Whose daughter is she Natalie?" he asks serious all of a sudden.

"Lia's and we are going to adopt her"

"I am not calling you my mommy, I already have one," Leah protests.

"You are right, I will not let anyone adopt her not if you wish to make an enemy out of me," Gabriel growls as he glares at the little girl.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You will know and do tell Rolfe, it was a bad idea to keep this girl a secret especially from me," Gabriel warns as he walks away and gets in the car.

"What crawled into his ass now?" Natalie mumbles holding the girl closer to her.

*******

"You better show up in my wedding" Natalie comments as she shifts Leah in her lap who was fast asleep after crying when they refused her to take a wolf with them.

"I don't"

"Rea said yes, so you better show up too and by the way what is this place and all that weird talks like Alpha, pack"

"This is Warren, I...um well we are having a baby and I will be staying with him so" Star clears her throat before she holds Warren's free hand which was not on the steering wheel.
"You said what?" Natalie shouts which makes Leah jump a bit in her sleep.

"Are you crazy, you are married to Scott and what?" Natalie stares from Star to Warren in shock from her seat.

"Well Warren works for a diary product company and Adrian the man everyone was calling Alpha well he is the boss...

And as a company's protocol they all have to stay in this place to work so you know" Star tries to explain as best as she could.

"My head is stuck at the pregnant with other man's baby part so give me a minute," Natalie states as she sits speechless while Warren drives them back home.

"Does Rea know?"

"No, no one does"

"What about Scott?"

"Well he found someone in the company so"

"Wow you two really are born sluts" Natalie shakes her head.

"No they are not," Warren growls from his seat.

"Growling at me will not change the fact that she is married to a gay man and pregnant with a straight man and I have heard enough growling from my own man to be scared from you...

God dammit Star, and here I thought my life was a mess you just out run my father. I cannot take this; I do not even know where I should start...

I will just sleep" she waves her hand before closing her eyes as she rests for a while.

*******

"Adrian is fucking pissed off" Warren comments as he looks at Star.

"I am sorry" she sighs knowing she brought so much mess into their lives.

"So your another sister Rea is she as crazy as this one"

"Oh no, let's just say she is the normal one in the family" Star chuckles as she squeezes his hand.

"Normal huh give me a valid definition of it in your life" Warren sighs.

"Are you mad at me?" she asks as she rests her head on his arm.

"No, I have seen things much crazier than this so, relax and sleep. I will wake you up when we are near the town" he smiles before Star lets her body relax and falls asleep.

"Stop staring" Warren comments after a while when he feels Natalie awake and putting holes in his head.

"I have never been this speechless in my entire life not even when I thought Rolfe was cheating on me...

Anyway, just make an honest woman out of her, even if she wasted half of her life on doing things she should not, I know there is something good within her and never let that good part die...

Also, you hurt my sister and I hurt you back ten times more. No one hurts my sisters except me" with that said she once again closes her eyes and goes back to sleep while Warren has a small smile on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 173K 49
Book three in 'The Bond Series' This book is Ryker and his mate's perspective of the war and past that:) ---------------------------- In a time of u...
562K 26.3K 36
Just when Claire and Nate think the greatest danger has passed, an ancient evil threatens to destroy their bond, their pack, and the future of all we...
10.2K 535 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
1.1K 90 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...