The Other Prior

By someonestillalive

●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. ... More

THE OTHER PRIOR
DISCLAMER
WARNING! 🚨
CAST
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Tobias
Chapter Five
Chapter Tris
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Four + Tris
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue (Ver. 2)
THANK YOU!

Chapter Eighteen

161 27 4
By someonestillalive

18 | T R I S

_____________________

3 W E E K S

I heard the music play as the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle, my white wedding dress trailing behind me.

Christina helped me pick this special one out. It is a off shoulder gown that has a neckline that is obviously a sweetheart. The bottom is a mermaid style that is tight at the top until mid tigh. It flairs out into a long trail of fabric just like a mermaid's tail. The whole gown is made of white silk. The bottom is ruffled and layered which adds an elegant touch. The straps on my shoulders are loose and hangs curved on my bare arms. There are some areas on the dress that has small flowers, rhinestones and leaves that add a beautiful finish.

Christina gave me a beautiful necklace made of silver to match with the dress. Along with it comes a pair of dangling silver earings resting on my ears.

I saw Tobias at the end of the aisle, sporting a clean black suit and a gray tie.

I reached him and linked my arms with his. He smiled at me making my heart melt. I smiled back at him and walked to the front.

The ceremony started. I zoned out and noticed Tobias zoned out as well. After some time, I heard the man ask, "Do you, Beatrice Prior take Tobias Eaton to be your husband?"

"I do." I replied

"And do you, Tobias Eaton take Beatric Prior to be lovely wife?"

"I do." He said

"Then you may now kiss the bride." He announced

I smiled at him and smashed my lips just as the audience applauded.

We broke away and smiled at eachother. We faced the crowd and started walking out of the area.

A L I V I A

It's been four days since Tris left for her honeymoon with Four. They never told me where they went, though. They're coming back tomorrow already.

Ax and I also have been getting quite deep. Ever since I got 'attacked' we've been in bed a lot. I'm not complaining though.

Also, ever since the 'attack', I got one message on my phone from an unknown number, 'We're not done with you.' After that, I never heard from the them again. I hope it does stay that way.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Amille asked me

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about the 'attack'." I said

"Oh. Did they send anything to you again?" She questioned

"No. I never heard from them again. Hope it stays that way." I reply

"Yeah." She replied

We were silent for a while before saying, "Shopping" at the same time. We laughed at how we were thinking of the exact same things. We're like twin separated at birth.

"2?" She asked me

"You read my mind." I grinned

"Hey, I heard you're getting deep with Axel. True?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"How'd you know?" I asked sheepishly, blushing bright red

"OH MY GOSH! So did you actually have it ?" She asked, eeys widening

I nodded sheepishly, turning extremely red at embarrassment. I cannot believe I'm talking about this with somebody. I never thought I would ever in my life.

She squealed like crazy at my response. "OH MY GERD!!!!!!"

"Gerd?" I looked at her weirdly, arching one of my brows at her

"Yeah. Gerd. It's like God but with some slang, you know." She said

"Oh. Never heard of it." I shrugged

"Hello, ladies." Ax said, pecking on my lips then sitting beside me. Jax came following him, pecking Amille on the cheek and sitting beside her.

She looked like she wanted to burst with laughter. Ax and Jax looked at her weirdly and raising one of their brows.

"Why is she....um..." Jax said, pointing at her.

"Nothing!" I replied quickly

"O-kay..." Jax said

Amille just suddenly burst out laughing like a maniac which resulted to odd looks from the boys.

"Why?" Ax asked me

"Um..." I replied, not knowing what to say.

"I asked her about you and her getting quite deep and stuff like that. Then you guys came." Amille said, giggling a little

"Ohh." Ax and Jax both said

"How did she know?" Ax asked me

I shrugged "I don't know."

"She was glowing before." Amille replied

"Really? Never noticed." Ax shrugged

D U R I N G T H E
H O N E Y M O O N

T R I S

I stared at the two lines at the pregnancy test. I was pregnant. I was so sure I was on the pills. But I remeber something Christina said, "The pills don't always work. One day you just see two lines on the stick."

We had sex the day we arrived there. This means I am around 4 or 5 days pregnant.

I haven't told Tobias yet. It may be false and the pregnancy test is wrong. I'm going to have to go to the doctor and check. I wonder if he'll be happy or mad. I hope he's not the latter.

I hid the pregnancy test somehwere Tobias won't find. I made my appointment with the doctor on a time that Tobias is at work.

I went and changed into a black off the shoulder top, some white ripped skinny jeans and some black leather boots.

I went to Christina's apartment and invited her to go out and eat. I was planning on telling her and Ali only.

She replied with a yes and went back in to change. I stood there in her living room and waiyed for her.

Around 5 minutes passed and she came back out in a black cropped off the shoulder top that has a plunging neckline, a tight leopard print skirt and some heels.

We were matching with the off the shoulder tops. We planned on telling Ali the wear a off shoulder as well so that we'll all be matching. We're weird that way.

I knocked on Ali and Axel's apartment and was greeted by Axel on the door. We both went in and saw Ali on the couch watching netflix.

"Alivia Prior, get up and change.... And wear an off shoulder." I commanded her.

"What? Why?" She asked, confused

"We're eating out. And so that we're all matching" Christina replied.

"O-kay." She got up from the couch, looking at us weirdly and confused but left to change anyways.

She came back out in a matter of 3 minutes in a lace black off shoulder underneath a acid-washed denim overalls along with black leather boots and a black shoulder bag.

"Come on." I said and left the apartment with Christina and Ali trailing behind me

Over the past years of being Dauntless, I've grown, a lot. I'm around 5'7 feet which is 5 inches below Tobias because he's 6'1.

I've also been blessed at the boobed department because they grew. A lot has changed in my appearance - cheekbones, height, chest and muscles. I'm quite close to having abs but not quite because I don't think it looks good on girls. Only faint lines can be seen on my abdomen.

"Tris." Said Christina.

She brought me out of my thought and realized we already arrived at the restaurant.

We went to our seats and ordered out food and drinks.

"So, why do you suddenly wanna eat out? Special thing?" Ali asked.

I sighed and said, "I think I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Ali and Christina gasped.

"Yeah....." was all I said and explained to them everything that happened.

_____________________

Follow, Vote & Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 797 21
This is based on the story Divergent by Veronica Roth but with a twist. As the cover says, Born Dauntless. So... What if Tris Prior was born Dauntles...
23K 470 33
A Divergent fanficion In this fanfiction, Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. The basic plot of Divergent, Tris transferring to Dauntless and her and...
25.7K 549 31
------------------------------------------------------ Divergent Fan-fiction ------------------------------------------------------ 16-year old Candi...
3.9K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...