I knew you didn't hate me (Kl...

Por Clairentine5

Lance finds out why Keith is so mean to him and it's more than what he bargained for. One by one each Paladi... Más

I knew you didn't hate me
Is This Real ? Tell me it is
I Came to Check on You
Can't sleep and Shiro is not getting Involved
Overslept and almost Caught
It happens in Red and Pidge is getting really Suspicious!
Not the Jealous Type til Now, Pidge Notices
A Day without Keith, Pidge Knows !!!
Keith is back
Another deal, Pidge is Enjoying this too Much
Lance alternative Chapter if he Won
They Tell Pidge!!!!
Allura want's to Know (Last Chapter)
I Will Forever Hate You
Maybe I'll be Ok
It's Time to Move on for Now

More Kinks, And Maybe it's time to come Clean

34.9K 733 1.9K
Por Clairentine5

Alright before anything warning !!! If knives trigger you don't read, there isn't any cutting or blood or anything like that at all but Keith has a little bit of a knife kink ;)

This one is pretty long and it's the most smuttiest thing I have ever written in my entire life. So those who don't like smut don't read it. The last part is cute and all fluff but for the most part this chapter is basically filth so read at your own risk.

Also sorry if there are grammar and spelling errors , I was too excited to post this one, that I didn't check it too much.

Enjoy :)

At dinner Pidge was strangely not teasing Keith or Lance. Although both boys were relieved, they were also a little anxious, they had no idea what her next move was. Lance decided to play it cool, however, Keith was sweating through his clothes. That boy did not know how to chill even if they paid him. Nonetheless Pidge saw the reactions from both boys. Every time she opened her mouth to say something, they were totally expecting her to make some sort of comment but she decided to keep her word to Shiro and stop teasing them for the day. Keith's morning heart attack was enough and quite frankly she wasn't sure the boy could take another one like that in one day. At the end of dinner everyone picked up their plates and headed their own way.

"Keith, Lance, you guys need to chill" Pidge smiled at them.

"I am chill" Keith said too quickly in a tempered tone.

"Oh yeah soo chill" Pidge said sarcastically.

"I'm going to go train," Keith said, leaving before Pidge could say anything else. Pidge then left to work on her own tech stuff. Lance headed to the training deck a few minutes later so it didn't seem like he was following Keith.

"Alright babe are you ready to settle this" Lance said stretching getting ready to off his moves.

"Have been all day" Keith said egging on Lance

"Start planning your losing speech because I'm coming for your ass" Lance teased.

"All bark and no bite" Keith smirked.

"Oh Keithy boy, I'm going to make you eat your words, I'm so ready to have you my way." Lance couldn't help it, Keith new exactly how to rally him up.

Both boys came charging at each other from opposite sides of the deck. They had no weapons; it was hand-to-hand combat. While it was true Keith was good at this sort of combat, Lance made sure he didn't fall far behind. Lance managed to pin down Keith face first. He sat on Keith's back folding one of Keith's arms behind him. Keith was surprised "looks like I underestimated you."

"Big mistake, don't underestimate me when I have this much motivation." Lance whispered into Keith's ears rolling his hips to give Keith a taste of what he had in mind if Lance won. Keith gulped. They both got up and started round two. This time Keith relied on his speed and predicted Lance's moves leading him to pin Lance down face up. Keith landed on top of Lance with Keith's knees on either side. He held Lance's arms above his head on the ground. "Your still no match for me, Cargo Pilot."

Lance hissed at the name as he tried to get loose from Keith's grip. Keith was really asking for it now, getting under Lance's skin. "What's wrong, you can't handle this ass?" Keith rolled his hips on top of Lance's with a small gasp. Lance smirked "Want me that bad Keith, you're freaking getting hard already." Keith hadn't noticed having Lance submit to him was making his body react. He quickly jumped off Lance not wanting to give Lance any satisfaction yet. Lance smirked at Keith's reaction. "Round three, get ready for my bed babe" Lance was determined to win.

"You wish" and with that both boys were playing to win. Lance's moves were hastier and less predictable. He was hot on Keith's moves but Keith was still faster. This round was taking longer than Keith expected so he decided it was time to play for the win. He jumped up swinging his leg, landing a kick to Lance's back sending him tumbling to the ground face first. Keith jumped on his back to pin him earning him the win.

"Hey no fair, you kicked me" Lance whined from under Keith.

"All is fair in love and war"

"Cheater!"

"I win and you're mine tonight" Keith growled licking up Lance's ear.

"I don't know if I should be scared or excited?" Lance said not being able to hide his grin even though he lost.

"Just be ready, shower, then meet me in my room after lights are out and make sure Pidge is asleep." Keith got off Lance and hit the shower. Lance was left pondering what Keith had in store for him.

After lights out Lance waited half an hour till he could no longer hear any sounds of anyone walking around or talking to each other. He went past the Kitchen and living area to make sure no one was there then he went by Pidge's room making sure there were no sounds that would deem her awake. Everything was clear so he headed off to Keith's room excitement building up in the pit of his stomach. Keith let him in but before Lance could ask any questions Keith cut him off. "Strip, everything except your boxers." Keith's voice sounded so coarse it was already doing things to Lance. Keith watched Lance take off his shirt and pants ever so slowly. He was sure Lance was doing it on purpose. Once done Keith instructed him to sit on the desk chair. Keith was being so demanding it was turning Lance on. Once on the chair Keith straddled him. "First things first, are you ok with knives?" Keith asked in the most composed voice ever. "What the, what are you planning?" Lance was caught off guard at the sudden question.

"Answer the question" Keith said with a stern look.

"Um I've never played with them, is knife play your kink?" Lance asked not knowing if he would like the answer or not. Keith took his pocket blade out and ran it down Lance's jaw "you're going to tell me this doesn't tingle your skin, make you feel dangerous and wanting more?"

Lance had leaned back a little at the site of the blade but then gasped at the contact it made with his skin. Keith was right; it was making the hair on the back of his neck stand up but it kept him wanting Keith to glide it against his neck and chest. The sound that Lance made was more than proof for Keith to continue. "There are rules" Keith said bringing the knife up to Lance's lips. Lance gulped "R Ru ules?" He questioned, what the quiznack was Keith planning. "First, we need a safe word" "Omg what are you going to do" Lance was so anxious and a bit worried. "The safe word is Galra, if you get uncomfortable or its too much or for whatever reason you want me to stop, use it, and I will stop no matter what." Lance nodded, he was less worried and more turned on, his head was spinning of all the possibilities that he could think of that Keith could do to him.

"Two you'll address me as sir."

"Ok"

"Wrong answer" Keith said staring at Lance with lust filled eyes.

Lance stared at him for point 2 seconds until it clicked "oh, um yes sir"

"Good boy" Keith said leaning into Lance's ear blowing hot air down his neck. "Three, you will only speak when asked to, and four you are not allowed to touch me you will be punished if you break any of these rules." Lance nodded not being able utter a word, they haven't even started and Keith already had him like this. Keith was not having this. "Cat got your tongue? Tell me do you understand these simple rules, and use your big boy words Lance" Keith demanded. " um , yeah . . I . . do" Lance said in broken syllables. He didn't know how Keith was doing all of this straight faced, but it was the most turned on Lance had ever been. "Wrong answer" Keith bit Lance on the side of his neck with no warning and no preparation. Lance whined as Keith came back up to his face not lapping the bite to ease the pain. "I mean I understand Sir" Lance blurted out too quickly. "Good you pick up fast." Keith leaned in to kiss Lance to reward him for learning fast.

Keith held Lance's jaw in his hands. He softly made out with him for a while to get him started. The kisses were slow, Keith was holding back not leaving Lance without air like he usually did with his usual rough kissing. It was different but they were both enjoying the tenderness of each other's lips and the taste that each boy gave off. Keith let his hands slide down Lance's neck then to outline his collarbones with his thumbs , touching the soft warm skin. Keith then took out his blade again and softly glided it along Lance's left collarbone.

Keith kissed the areas touched by the blade. This made Lance roll his head back. The combination of the tingling feeling the knife left picked up by Keith's soft lips was driving Lance insane. Keith rolled his hips over Lance's groin feeling how hard Lance was already. "I've hardly touched you and your this hard, who knew you were going to be this much into knife play" Keith teased. "Fuck, Keith your such a weirdo" Lance said trying to keep his composure but completely failed. Keith stopped all his movement-making Lance bring his head back up. "Did I say you could speak" Keith coldly said. "No . . mmh. . . sir" Lance quickly responded. "Good boy" Keith returned to his teasing.

This time he ran the knife down to Lance's chest. He circled a nipple with the tip then lapped it with his tongue. Lance moaned loud. "Try to be more quiet, wouldn't want the others to hear us ." Keith said in a hushed voice. "Yes sir" every time Lance called Keith sir it made his member tingle. Lance gripped Keith's hips and grinded them to feel some very needed friction but Keith was not having it. He took Lance's hands off his hips and removed himself form Lance's lap. "You forgot rule number 4, you can't touch me." Lance whined at the stop of Keith's actions and at how demanding Keith was being. "You're going to have to suffer the consequences for breaking the rules." Keith took off his belt and walked around Lance, kneeling behind the chair. Lance had no idea what Keith was going to do but this guessing game was only edging his erection even more.

Keith took both of Lance's arms and tied them behind the chair with his belt. "Now you won't be able to break rule 4 again." Lance watched Keith's every move as he stood back in front of him. Keith stripped himself of his jacked and pants then sat back on Lance's lap. He went back to giving Lance's nipple attention. Once he got his nipple all perked up he moved to the other nipple. "If you make a sound I'll stop," Keith warned, he wanted to see how much self-control Lance had. He hovered the knife around it, barely letting the cold blade touch the skin. Didn't take long for Lance's nipple to get hard. He then took it into his mouth to circle it with his tongue. Lance was choking back his moans trying his hardest not to make a sound. Once he got it as hard as he could he took it between his teeth giving Lance a whole new sensation. He sucked on it for a couple seconds then moved back up to look at Lance's face, which was all sorts of red. "You were such a good boy, I didn't think you'd make it through that one" Keith leaned in kissing the boy roughly while grinding his hips, that was his reward.

Keith broke the kiss bringing the blade to Lance's lips. "Open" Lance obeyed. Keith put the handle of the knife in Lance's mouth. "Close." Lance didn't dare disobey he did not want to get another punishment. "So good" Keith said kissing Lance's cheek on the opposite side that the blade was pointing. "I want you to rip my shirt off with the blade in your mouth." Lance's eyes went wide; he didn't want to hurt Keith. "Don't worry about cutting me it won't be anything I can't take." Lance gulped, he tightened his grip on the blade as he carefully maneuvered it with his mouth. Keith sat up on his knees bringing the hem of his shirt to the blade so Lance could easily access the full shirt. The blade slit the shirt so easily, reminding Lance just how sharp and how dangerous this was, but that only made him more excited. Keith wiggled out of the tore up shirt and took the knife back.

Keith held the knife up to this mouth giving it a long lick. Lance glued his eyes to every movement Keith made. He then ran the knife down Lance's abdomen stopping at the waistband of Lance's boxers. "You want me to go lower?" Lance whimpered at how close the knife was to his dick. "I can't hear you" Keith teased enjoying every second of this. "Yes sir" Keith replaced the blade with is own tongue running it from the waistband to his abdomen then up to his chest and up his neck all the way up to his ear giving his lobe a nibble. Lance could not contain his moans anymore. Keith kissed along his jaw then snaked his tongue into Lance's mouth roughly kissing him muffling any sounds Lance was making. Lance began to lose it when Keith not only continued to abuse his mouth with his tongue but now he had his hand down Lance's boxers.

He first patted the well-formed erection then ran his hand all the way to cup Lance's balls. He gave them a squeeze-making Lance gasp into Keith's mouth. Keith broke the kiss panting while Lance was flustered not being able to look at Keith in the eyes. "I hope you won't mind these boxers," Keith said as he slid to the ground to his knees. He parted Lance's thighs so he could fit in-between them. Then he took the blade and ran it up one of Lance's thighs stopping at the hem of the boxers. He slid the blade under the boxers tearing the fabric apart from the leg to the waistband. The blade hovered dangerously close to Lance's groin making him sweat. Keith put the blade away and placed both hands on Lance's shaft.

He brought it to his mouth licking the tip. He tasted the precum, which he liked; he liked everything that had to do with Lance. He ran his tongue all along the head-teasing Lance making him pant. He decided Lance had had enough when he saw the drops of sweat on his forehead. "You've been such a good boy, I'll reward you." Everyone he heard Keith say good boy , Lance needed to gasp for air. Hearing those words made him want to cum right then and there. Keith took Lance's dick into his mouth; he gave it long slow sucks giving Lance the illusion of an endless hot cavern. Keith picked up his pace taking Lance even deeper. Lance had started to buckle his hips but Keith stopped him holding him down with his hands pressing down Lance's hips. Lance had tears in his eyes; Keith was so cruel keeping him in this state for so long. Keith couldn't help but enjoy how Lance looked, so desperate, so hot. He had to stop sucking before Keith himself came from seeing and hearing Lance in this state. Keith popped his mouth off Lance's dick giving it one last lick-making Lance light headed.

Keith stood up and turned around bending down to take off his own boxers giving Lance a perfect view of Keith's back. His broad shoulders, his slim waist, those round butt cheeks and when he bent down that rim that Lance wanted to be inside of more than anything in the world. Keith walked over to the desk where he had a small bottle of oil. He walked back to Lance's frontal vision. He smothered his fingers in the oil, which smelled like the ocean breeze, as if Lance needed to be turned on more. Keith chose that scent because he knew it would drive Lance crazy. Keith sat back on Lance to hold himself steady as he prepared himself. He slid one finger in but he was already so far gone it did nothing for him. He quickly inserted another finger only taking a couple seconds to adjust then added a third finger. It wasn't until the third digit that he really felt pleasure. He scissored all three fingers in and out biting his lip to hold back any moans. Lance on the otherhand was a moaning mess trying so hard to be quiet. Seeing Keith like this and Keith touching him, he couldn't take it, his entire body was burning up. Keith kept up this scissoring motion but he was losing his self-control. Keith's erection rubbed up against Lance's stomach making Keith dig his face into Lance's neck biting him to keep himself quiet.

He took his fingers out then stood up and turned around giving Lance the full view of his prepared hole. At this rate Lance was not going to last any longer. Keith sat on Lance's groin his back turned to Lance. He teased Lance's head sliding it up and down his crack earning several moans from Lance. "Sir, you are being so cruel" Lance managed to choke out. The break in Lance's voice made Keith realize just how much he was straining the poor boy.

Keith groaned at the sound of Lance's broken voice then he took in Lance's entire length. Lance gulped, Keith was so tight and really didn't know how much he could last. Keith rose up just so that the tip was barely touching him then slammed back down. Lance choked, how could Keith possibly make sex any better, this was the most everything he has ever felt. Keith kept repeating his motions until Lance was begging for release. "Please . . . I . I can't" is all Lance managed to say. "Address me correctly" Keith said in a stern voice using the last of his composure. "Sir please let me cum, please, Sir I can't take this anymore?" Lance blurted out. Keith smirked; having Lance like this, begging him, being so submissive it made Keith cum without his dick being touched.

He let out a series of low grunts as he continued to ride Lance through his own climax. Lance came shortly after him filling him up. Lance was panting as his entire body felt the pleasure that Keith gave him. Keith turned around and gave Lance a sloppy kiss in-between both their panting. Keith took Lance's bottom lip between his teeth and bit down earning another little gasp from Lance. After Lance caught his breath a little he spoke. "Fuck Keith, what was that, it was amazing, I'll never get over this." Keith who was still sitting on him rested his head on Lance's shoulder. " I don't know, you just make me like this, I hate you for it." They stayed like that until they could fully control their panting then cleaned up and got comfortable on Keith's bed to go to sleep.

Once in bed Keith laid on Lance's chest, his face in the crook of Lances' neck and his hand on his chest with Lance's hand over his. "Keith I want you know something" Keith just hummed to let Lance know he was listening but was also tired. Lance took a deep breath "I miss my family so much" Lance started. The nervousness in Lance's voice caught Keith's attention making him alert. "I miss earth" Lance couldn't stop he continued, his tone was making Keith anxious. "I miss the sun and the beach I miss it all. And sometimes I feel miserable even though I have you guys, we are part of Voltron we are a family but I just wish I could see my mom and tell her I'm not dead somewhere, to let her know that I am ok, I don't want her to worry." Lance's eyes were avoiding Keith's afraid that if he looked at Keith he might cry. He could no longer suppress all these feelings of pain.

Keith knew that Lance missed his family but he had no idea he was this miserable, all he wanted was to make Lance stop hurting, he would burden all his pain if he could. Keith took Lance's face in his hands and pulled him in close. Keith made Lance look at him holding his gaze. Lance gave Keith a weak smile but the look in his eyes changed. It went from a look of distraught and pain to a much softer gaze with a gleam of hope, it made Keith skip a heartbeat. "Keith but when I'm with you all those feelings of sadness go away, when I'm with you I feel home, your so much more than what I bargained for." Lance chuckled, his voice was shaky, he couldn't hide his nervousness. "I guess what I'm trying to say is" Lance was cut off by Keith. He kissed Lance on the lips. It wasn't sloppy or angsty or filled with lust but it was soft and gentle. It was perfect. It was making Lance dizzy as Keith engulfed him completely.

"I love you too" Keith said when he pulled away. "I'll do all I can to get you back home safe, that's a promise" Keith said his lips still lingering on Lance's. "Babe I love you so much I don't know what I would do without you" Lance said with a tear of happiness escaping his eye. "Who would have guessed, Lance and Keith, rivals neck and neck would fall for each other " Keith chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "So you did remember me, I knew it!" Lance smiled resting his head on the pillow. They had come far from when they first started as archrivals. Keith had settled back onto Lance's chest when Lance spoke again.

"You know babe I've been thinking."

"Oh no that can't be good" Keith teased.

"Hey I have great ideas" Lance tried to defend himself.

"Ok lets hear this one" Keith said , thinking it can't be that bad , right?

"I think it's time we tell Pidge, I mean its pretty clear were here to stay"

Keith froze almost forgetting to breathe. "Like I said you and thinking, not a good idea"

"Come on think about it, we won't have to hide anymore and how much worse can it be? She is already on to us." Keith thought about it for a second, Lance had a point.

"I don't like this" Keith let out a breath "but, sleep on it, and we'll discuss it tomorrow. If the answer is still to tell her then we'll tell her."

Lance pulled Keith in tightly "Deal." Both boys were exhausted and dozed off happy that they found each other. Keith fell asleep thinking that out of all places he managed to fall in love in space an out of all people with Lance. But it can't be helped this boy makes him happy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
170K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...