diza // stop and take a second

By queendiza

Just another fan fiction of David and Liza falling in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

1.5K 33 4
By queendiza

Lizas pov

My parents are away at a work meeting so I'm home alone for the rest of the night. There is a knock on the door and i open it.

Gabbie is standing on the other side glaring at me.

"Uh hi,"

She slaps me, "how dare you, you're a little slag who can't keep her hands off herself. I can't believe you. I hate you so much Bitch!!!"

I take a few steps back in horror and then I start to cry.

"Bitch don't start crying I should be the one crying! Oh wait I know u cryin cause you got caught!" Gabbie says stepping closer to me.

"Gabbie Mia was lying." I say softly trying to calm her down.

She grabs me by the shoulders, "You are the liar so shut your big mouth."

"No I am not a liar all david said to Mia was that he liked me for a long time," I say.

She lets go of me, "oh so he asks me out but he actually liked u the whole time?!"

I nod, "you should talk to him about it."

"Ok," she says then walks outside and slams the door.

I realise I was holding in my breathe and I let it out. I run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

-Davids pov-

Someone knocks on the door and I open it to see Gabbie.

"David we need to talk," she says walking up to my room.

I follow her, feeling scared. When we get inside she locks the door.

"What did you say to Mia? Do not lie."

"Gabbie I am going to tell you the whole truth and I understand if you hate me for the rest of eternity," I say.

Then I tell her how I liked Liza for as long as I remember moving to this school. I told her how I didn't ever love her and I was trying to think of ways to break up with her for ages but I didn't have the guts. And then I told her how liza and I kissed and how I told Mia I liked Liza for ages

When I finish Gabbie just stares at my chair.

"Umm, areyou okay?" I ask.

"David I don't know if I should hate you or not!"

"Uh..."

"Give me time to think," she says and walks out the door before I could say anything.

I grab my phone and text Liza and tell her that I told Gabbie everything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
112K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...
363K 5.5K 39
No one ever really thought about David moving on after his break-up with Liza, not even the girl herself.
39.4K 537 71
It's been a couple of years and everything got more serious with David and Liza . They have already got married and right now where the book is start...