Me & You {LiAngelo Ball Fanfi...

By dancerbeast1

Jade Martinez is an 18 year old dancer/singer. She was adopted at the age of 5. Her parents died in a car cra... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

2.8K 48 8
By dancerbeast1

(This Chapter is really long. 4485 words to be exact.)

Jade's POV

I woke up to one of the girls shaking me. I opened my right eye and realized that it was Tessa shaking me.

"Dude what the fuck!" I groaned. "We start school soon and you take a long ass time to get ready." Sarah said. I laughed and got out of bed. "You woke up too late. So now we can't go on our jog." Tessa said.

"Are you guys wearing my clothes?" I asked squinting at them. They both nodded. "We have been sharing clothes with each other since the age of 9. I remember." Tessa said with a grin.

I grabbed some clothes, undergarments and my towel. Than walked to the washroom.

I put my things down on the little table and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs and arms. After that, I tightly wrapped my towel around me and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done all that, I put on my clothes.

I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and went back to my room. The girls were doing their hair with my straightener.

"Taylor! We are leaving soon!" Sarah yelled. "Okay! Just don't leave without me this time." She responded.

Since Taylor is in 9th Grade and goes to Chino Hills like me, I have to bring her to school.

I brushed my hair and left it out. "You guys ready?" I asked as I grabbed my bag and phone. "Yea. Let's go to Starbooooooooks!" Tessa yelled laughing. "Yes please!" Taylor said as she walked into my room with her things.

"Okay, let's go." I said grabbing my car keys. "Bye mom, dad! Have fun on your trip!" Taylor and I said as we kissed them both. "Have a good day girls! We will see you on Sunday!"
They said hugging us.

"Emilio, Ivan, I'll see you at school. Love you!" I yelled as the girls and I left the house.

Sarah sat in the passenger seat while Tessa and Taylor say in the back. I drove to the nearest Starbucks which happened to be a minute or so away from Chino.

I went through the drive thru. "Hi, how may I help you?" One of the employees  asked. "Hey. Could I get 1 grande Passion Tea Lemonade, 1 Venti White chocolate Mocha, 2 Grande hot chocolates and 4 Croissants." I responded.

"Yup. That will be $11.25. Please go to the next window." The voice said. I pulled up to the next window and paid. "Go to the next window to collect your items." The young male said. I nodded and drove to the last window.

"Here you go." A women said as she handed me the drinks and the croissants. I handed the drinks to the girls and a croissants. "Thanks J." They said.

I drove to the school and parked. I got out of my car almost choking on my drink. "Bye loser." I said hugging Taylor. "Yea. Whatever. Love ya." She said as she ran off with her friends.

Tessa, Sarah and I walked into the school and all eyes were on us. "Can I have a picture Jade?" "You are so good at dancing Jade!!!" "Jade marry me!" People started yelling things at me. Some things were bad.

"You are an attention seeking whore."
"Gelo doesn't like you, he feels bad for your ugly ass."
"Die bitch."

Tessa and Sarah helped me out of the crowd and brought me to my locker. "I wonder what that was about." I mumbled.

"Oh no. You don't think..." Tessa said. "It has to be. Why else would everyone crowd her like that?" Sarah responded.

"Wait, I'm confused." I said. "Gelo posted that video of you dancing and he knows a lot of people. Those people wanna be friends with you so they can become popular." Tessa said. "Oh." I said nodding my head.

"Well, I should get to my math class." I said as I grabbed my math textbook and walked to the class.

"Yooooooooooo! That's the girl that was on Gelo's ig!" One of the kids on the football team yelled. I looked down and sat in my seat.

No one in this school has ever gave me this much attention except Tessa, Sarah, Taylor and Lamelo. I for sure do not like it.

The bell rang and my math teacher, Mr.Colgate (the toothpaste) came in and started doing his lesson. "Open your textbooks to page 194 and answer questions 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12." He said.

"Why didn't you just say 5-12?" Someone called out from behind me. "Lamelo it's Because I'm extra okay. You can work the person close to you. Get to work!" He said as he sat at his table.

"Do you wanna work together?" Melo asked and I nodded. Lamelo and I have the 2 classes together which is awesome.

"All of Gelo's friends have been coming up to me asking me for your number." He said. "Really?" I asked blushing. "I'm surprised no one knows that you like Gelo yet." He whispered.

I have liked Gelo since I laid eyes on him which happened to be in 9th Grade.

"Yea, let's not talk about it. I doubt I like him anymore cause I have Justin." I said smiling. "Yuck. Justin Foley from Oak Hills." Melo said making a disgusted face.

"Stop that." I said as I slapped Melo. "He's so freaking cute." I said as I wrote down the answer for 8. "You will see him tonight." He said and I nodded with a grin.

"Yup. I get to see my baby." I said with a grin. Melo and I finished the rest of the questions and just talked until the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch sweet thang." (Zack & Cody anyone?) One of the jocks said as he winked at me.

*Skip to Lunch*

I lined up in the lunch line and I got a Caesar salad with an apple and a water. I grabbed my things and sat with my brothers.

"Hey Emilio!" I yelled as I kissed his cheek. "What about me... Ivan?" Ivan said pouting.

"Nope, recuerda la semana pasada cuando te pedí que me pusieras los tapones y dijiste que no. Sólo estoy bromeando, hola Iván!" (Nope, remember last week when I asked you to get me tampons and you said no. I'm just kidding, hi Ivan!) I said to him as I squeezed his cheek.

Everyone in the cafeteria started to stare at me like I was nuts. "She can speak Spanish too! That's hot Bro!" Someone yelled.

"Everyone here is like obsessed with you." Emilio said. "You are friends with Jake Paul. I would be obsessed with you if you guys weren't my brothers." I said.

Tessa and Sarah walked in and sat with us. "Suhhhhhhh." Sarah said as she smiled. "Nothing much. You know." I said.

The cafeteria doors opened and I turned my head. It was the whole basketball team. Melo waved to me and I blew him a kiss.

The team walked pass the table but they turned around when they saw me. "Look who it is. Foley's little girlfriend." One of the boys said. "I have a name you know. It's Jade. Do you wanna say it with me?" I responded as I crossed my arms.

"I think you mean Gelo's girlfriend." Melo said and I glared at him. "Gelo has never talked to me at school only on ig live so what makes you think he likes me boys?" I asked.

"Maybe the fact he talks about you all the time." Eli said. "Whatever. Good luck at your game tonight." I said as I threw my lunch away.

"Wait, aren't you coming?!" I heard a voice say. I turned and it was LiAngelo.

"Well, my boyfriend is playing against you so why wouldn't I come?" I said with a smirk. "Boyfriend?" He said squinting his eyes at me.

"Justin Foley bro!" One of his teammates yelled. "Wow, little dancer over here getting it with Justin. I bet you he's not the first Justin she's been with. *cough* whore *cough*" He said and everyone started to laugh.

"I love how you are only acting like this because I have a boyfriend. You are acting like a baby. This is why Lonzo is my fav." I said. "Hey! What about me?!" Melo yelled. "And Melo." I said as I walked away.

Sarah and Tessa came running towards me. "What was that all about?" Sarah asked. "I really don't know. I think I'm starting to like him more than Justin." I said as I put my head in my hands.

The bell rang meaning that lunch was over. So I walked over to the gym. The last 2 periods are free periods for me but I help out in the gym for the 1st one and I help out in music for the 2nd one.

I changed into some tights and a one of my BBB shirts that Melo gave me for my birthday.

"Now she's reppin my brand." Gelo said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry. He's just jealous that Melo gave it to you and not him." Eli said laughing.

"Today we will be playing basketball." Mr.David said to us. "Jade could you go get a basketball with LiAngelo." He said as he handed me the key. "I can't go by myself, it's a basketball." I said staring at Mr.David like he was crazy. "Just go!" Hunter yelled.

I looked at Eli and he had a smirk on his face. When we got to the storage room (where the basketballs are), I grabbed a basketball and walked out of the room.

"Wait! That ball isn't good enough." Gelo said as he pulled me into the room and close to him. "Just grab a ball than LiAngelo." I said as I crossed my arms.

"That ball is fine, I-I just wanted to know if I could get your number?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck. "I mean you were an ass to me this whole day. You called me a whore." I said pouting.

"I'm really sorry my bad side came out." He said as he walked towards me and hugged me. I gasped but slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"Melo has my number ask him for it." I said as I walked out of the storage room with the basketball. "Here you go Mr.David!" I said, handing him the ball.

He thanked me and made the teams. "Gelo, Phaquan, James, Lucas, Hunter, Brooke, Sofia, and Michelle are a team" Mr. David said to the group of students.

"Eli, O, Andre, Melo, Giselle, Tiffany, Chloe and Jana. You guys are playing against them." He said shaking his head.

The game eventually started and I sat down on the bench watching the game. "This one is for Jade!" Gelo yelled as he shot a 3. I looked down into my hands and blushed.

They played for 30 minutes than had free time to play whatever they wanted.
I noticed Jana sitting by herself, so I decided to go over to her.

"Hey Jana!" I said as I sat with her. "Hey Jade!" She responded. We had a really nice conversation and I realized how nice she is.

"So I was thinking since you know Tessa and Sarah, that you can join our little squad!" I yelled. "Omg really?!" She responded and I nodded.

I messaged Tess and Sarah, they were as excited as we are. I said bye to Jana and got up.

As soon as I got up, the bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the music room. Sarah was in this class so I'm hella excited.

"Hellooooo Baska." I said as I gave her a hug. "Ms.Martinez more like Mrs.Ball" She said whispering the last part. I looked at her and slapped her shoulder.

Ms.Pratt came in and started teaching some music skills. "Okay,next week I would like you to perform a song while playing an instrument and singing the song." She said. "Can Jade do a performance for us so we understand?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"If Jade is fine with it. Than I guess so. Jade...." "Yea, I'll do it." I said as I dropped my bag.

I decided that I was going to play the guitar. So I sat on a chair and picked up the guitar and sang "Thinking out Loud"

Once I was done, everyone started to clap and cheer for me. "Thanks." I said. Ms. Pratt gave them until the bell to work on what song they were gonna sing.

When the bell ring, the girls and I went into the gym so I could film a dancing video. "I'm gonna ask Melo to film." I said to them and they nodded in response.

He eventually came into the gym cause the ball team could stay since they have the game.

"Melooooo!" I yelled. "What Jad?" He said as he walked over to me.

"I need to record a dance to privacy by Chris Brown. I need you to record me doing it. Okay? Thanks." I said to him. He just nodded.

We went towards the back area of the gym and I gave him the camera to record on. "5,4,3,2,1." He said as he pointed at me. He started the music and I started to dance.

When I was done, I heard claps. Melo and I turned and it was all of the boys on the basketball team.

I looked over to Gelo, he was biting his lip. I'm surprised it didn't start bleeding from how hard he bit into it."

"Well this is awkward." I said backing up slowly and running out of the gym.

"Jade! Wait up." I heard LiAngelo's voice say. "What?" I said looking down. I was on the verge of crying. Dancing like that in front of like 15-20 hormonal teen boys is really embarrassing.

"Are you Okay?" He asked. "Yea. I'm great Gelo." I said as tears came trickling down my face. He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I think you killed that dance. Just saying." He said which cause me to giggle. "Why are you acting so nice to me now?" I asked. "Cause, I realized how much of a douche I was. I'm really sorry." He said with a smile.

"I forgive you." I responded giggling. We went back into the gym and everyone was watching us. "Did Gelo finally get Jade Martinez?" Phaquan asked well more liked yelled.

"Leave us alone. She has a boyfriend guys." He said. I walked back over the girls and they pulled me into a hug.

"What happened with Gelo?" Tessa asked. "He thought my dancing was good, we hugged and he apologized for being rude earlier." I said smiling.

"GOALS!" Sarah yelled. Taylor had cheer practice and was sleeping over at her friends house tonight so I didn't have to take care of her while my parents are in England for the weekend.

I ran over to Melo. He just happened to be talking with the rest of his team. "So, my parents are in England, I was wondering if you wanna come and sleepover. The girls are too. You can invite Hunter and tell Lonzo to bring Alyssa." I said.

"What about us? Can we come?" Eli asked. "Fine. I guess the whole basketball team is coming over." I said as the girls and I left.

"I'll see you later Martinez!" Gelo yelled. I stuck my hand up in the air and waved bye.

We (Tessa, Sarah, Jana) got into my car and I drove home.

Once I got home, I dropped my bag and changed into some high waisted jeans and I tucked in a low back shirt into my jeans.

"Ouuu! You look hot. Trying to impress Gelo?" Tessa said wrapping her arm around me. "Maybe." I said blushing.

"What about Isabella?" Jana asked. "Isabella....." Sarah responded. "She's Gelo's crazy ex. Every time she sees him with a girl she freaks out." Jana said.

"Don't worry. We will always have Jade's back." Tessa said and I smiled.

The girls and I went up to my room and did our makeup again and our nails. "Where are Ivan and Emilio?" Jana asked. "They are doing the scoreboard at the game tonight." Sarah said.

"Sarah and Emilio sitting in a tree..." Tessa and I started to sing. "Guys, it was 1 kiss calm down." Sarah said and the rest of us laughed.

"We should get going." I said looking st the clock. The game starts at 7 and its 6:15 right now.

"Yea. Let's go." I said grabbing my car keys.

I locked my house door and we walked over to my car.

I handed my keys to Tessa so she could drive and I sat in the passenger seat. I plugged my phone into the aux cord.

"Bad bitch in LA!" We said as we sang "Uber Everywhere"

We listened to a bunch more songs before we reached the school. "Do I look good?" I asked the girls. "You look beautiful." Jana said.

We walked into the gym and sat down. "Hey babygirl." I heard someone say from the court. "Jay?" "You know it." He responded.

I got up from my seat and ran into Jusins arms. "I feel like o haven't seen you in forever." I said to him. "I know. But it's good to see you." He said placing his lips on mine.

"I'm excited to see you play baby." I said as I ran my hand through his hair. "Can I have a good luck kiss before the game starts?" Justin asked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in. "That's my girl." He said rubbing my back up and down.

I went back to my seat and sat with the girls. "Look at Gelo. He's looking at you like you are meat." Jana said. "Guys. I don't know what's happening. When I'm with Justin all my feelings come back for him but when I'm with Gelo I feel like I'm on cloud 9." I said to them.

"Awe." Sarah said. The game eventually started and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Gelo.

I know I came to watch Justin but Chino Hills has a really good ball team.

*4th quarter* (5 Minutes left) Chino Hills is losing

As the 4th quarter was coming to an end, a girl about my age walked up to me.

"Hey. My boyfriend is supposed to leave with me. Could you help me find him?" She said. "I'm Jessica by the way." She told me.

"Well what's your boyfriends name?" I asked her. "Justin Foley." She said with a grin. "Justin Foley? He's my boyfriend." I said to her. "Nope. He's all mine.

The buzzer beater went off and I felt a tap on me. "Chino won by 3 points." Sarah whispered to me.

Justin ran over to me and he saw me with Jessica. "Care to explain?" I asked him. "Let's just put it this way. You don't want to have sex and Jessica does. You can't fill my needs." Justin said.

I stood up and slapped him across his face. "Consider us done, Justin Foley." I said walking out of the gym.

"Yoooo." I heard someone. I turned and it was Gelo. "What now?" I asked. "I saw what happened." He said. "Your point. I know you are broken. You obviously really liked him and cared for him. I'll tell the boys not to go to your house tonight. I think you need some time for yourself." He said walking away.

"Gelo?" I said but it came out as a whisper. He turned around. "Don't worry about it. Bring the boys and tell them to bring swim suits." I said to him. He nodded and walked back into the gym.

Tessa, Jana and Sarah ran out of the gym and came sprinting towards me. "Babe are you okay?" Tessa asked. I nodded. "I mean now I don't have to break up with him to date Gelo." I said whispering the last part.

Tessa started to laugh. "When the boys come over, we are going swimming." I said with a smirk. They all nodded their heads.

I pulled out my phone and messaged Melo. "Be at my house for 8:45." I wrote.

Than I messaged Emilio and Ivan. "Are you going to Jakes house tonight?" "Yea. We should be back on Sunday." They both responded.

The girls and I got back into my car and drove back to my place.

When we got back, we set up some drinks and snacks for us. "I don't have a swim suit. Could I use one of yours!" Jana asked. I nodded.

Eventually, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, the whole ball team came inside plus Lonzo, his girlfriend Alyssa and Hunter, Melo's soon to be girlfriend.

"Zo!" I yelled running to him and hugging him. "What's up shordy?" "I've missed you so much." I said.

Than I greeted Alyssa and Hunter. "Do you guys wanna go swimming first than eat?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"Um well I have 6 bathrooms. I'm changing in my room. Melo knows where the washrooms are so just ask him." I said.

"You are a asshole." Lamelo said. I grinned and ran up to my room with Jana.

"Do you want a 1-piece or 2-piece?" I asked. "A 2-piece is fine." She said. I handed her a swim suit and she went into the washroom to change.

I decided to wear my red bikini top and my blue bottoms

I waited until Jana was done, we both grabbed towels and went downstairs to my backyard.

When we walked out, everyone was already there in the pool having fun. I put my towel down on one of the seats and sat at the edge of the pool.

I was trying my best not to look at Gelo. "Damn, he has abs too." I said to myself. I just Low key stared at him until I decided to get it.

"Ouuuu I love your swimsuit!" Alyssa said to me and I blushed. "Thanks." I replied.

Alyssa was mostly out of the pool cause her and Lonzo were making out the whole time.

"We are gonna head inside." Lonzo said picking Alyssa up. "I swear Lonzo if you have sex in my house in going to beat your ass with a spatula!" I yelled.

Everyone started to laugh. I started talking to Sarah but Tessa told me to turn around when I turned, Melo and Hunter were kissing.

"So like is everyone kissing now?" I asked. "I guess so." Gelo said. "I'm hungry. Let's go inside." I said leaving the pool and grabbing my towel.

The girls followed me inside while most of the boys stayed outside.

I took a quick shower and changed into a pastel green cropped sweater and some loose black shorts.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my glasses. I ordered pizza for all of us.

I grabbed the money to pay and went back downstairs to meet everyone. Eli elbowed Gelo and he looked at me with a smile.

We all played truth or dare until the food came.

I opened up the door and it was Jake (Paul). "What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him. "Ivan forgot his phone. He was too lazy to get and Emilio didn't wanna get so I'm here. When I got here there was a pizza guy so I payed for the pizza." He said.

"Awe! Thank you Jakey." I said pinching his cheeks. "Could you go get his phone? He said its on the table beside the door." Jake said.

I looked beside me and found Ivan's phone. "Here." I said to him handing him the phone. "Here's the pizza but I gotta go. Bye Jade!" He said handing me the pizza. "Bye Paul." I said closing the door.

When I closed some of the ball team was behind me. "Here." I said handing it to Eli to put on the table.

Everyone followed him and ate pizza while I made pasta for myself. "Mmmm." Eli moaned as he bit into his pizza.

I scrunched up my nose and laughed. When I was done eating, I did my dishes and went onto Instagram to post a picture.

@jadebug98 All I want is you
-
56.7k ❤️ | 3738 Comments
-
@tessabrooks is this about you know who?
@jadebug98 ^yes, it is.
@username you are so pretty Jade!
@ivanmartinez that's my sister
@gelo hot damn 😻
@melo cute
@username back off the ball brothers
@sarahbaska go best frand!
@taylormartinez 💓
-
I eventually put my phone down and waited for everyone to finish eating. When they were done, we went to my movie room and everyone sat in pairs. I just Happened to sit with Gelo at the very back.

Sarah put on "Space Jam" cause that is the only movie the boys were willing to watch.

About halfway through the movie, Gelo put his arm around me and I cuddled with him.

"I love this movie." I mumbled while playing with his fingers. "And I love you." I heard him mumble. "What was that?" I whispered trying not to be loud. "What did you say?" He asked trying to confuse me.

"LiAngelo just tell m-" I said before getting cut off with a pair of lips. "I'm so sorry Jade. I didn't mean to kiss you." He said looking down.

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine. I leaned in slowly and sooner or later, I was kissing him.

The kiss got more intense, he pulled me onto his lap while we were kissing. I pulled away. "Wowza." I said blushing and putting my head in my hands.

"That was... The best kiss/makeout I've ever had." Gelo said holding my hands. "I really like you Jade. I know you just got out of a reletionship but would you like to go out sometimes?" He asked.

"Of course." I said kissing his cheek. I stood up to see if everyone was still watching the movie but they were all asleep.

I turned off the movie and grabbed Gelo's hand. We went to the kitchen and made a cake.

Once the cake was done, we brought some slices up to my room and just hung out with each other. "I've liked you since 9th grade." I said to him. "Even when I was with Isabella?" He asked and I nodded.

When we were done eating most of the cake, I threw away the paper plates that we used and we both brushed our teeth.

We got into my bed and Gelo pulled off his shirt. "Mine our better." I said lifting up my sweater to show him my abs.

"Maybe one day Martinez. Goodnight bug." He said kissing my forehead. "Night LiAngelo." I said as my eyes fluttered shut.

A/N~ Hey guys! How was the chapter? I'm super sorry that it's really long.
Tell me what you guys think about the book and what should happen next. If you have any ideas you would like in the book, just private message me.

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 415 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...
101K 2.8K 36
**SEQUEL TO PLAY WITH ME** Leilani and Melo are living their best life together putting aside all that has happened but....What happens when a new bo...
131K 2.9K 28
This Is The Sequel To Just Right!!! Desire & LaMelo Are Now 21 Years Old, LaMelo In The NBA And Desire At UCLA Playing Basketball, Can Their Love Wit...
456K 9.6K 44
in which a girl is ranked number one for her basketball skills and so is a boy and they meet one day and instantly fall in love , but will there Care...