Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 02

774 26 12
By toroshi-kun

Antonio POV.

I walk to my tomato garden. The sun shine brightlymake it a little hot outside, well it's summer. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see this girl carrying a lot of groceries on her hands. I chukle to myself.

"Hola, Y/N!" the called girl on a millisecond glance at me and continue her walk, ignoring me.

"Hey! I see you look this way chica! I even heard the sound you make when you throw your head!" I pout, she stop abruptly and blush.

"I-I didn't make any sound!" she sigh and sat on the bench near my garden, fanning herself.

"What with those groceries?" I ask her a little curious. She frown at me.

"Can't you tell? This are books, references for the final exam.." she look at my garden with her bored gaze.

" It must be hard eh? For you, good luck little chica!" I ruffled her hair. Such a soft hair.

"Little? Only a year diffrent." She playfully smile.

"Want some tomato juice?" She stand up and smile brightly at me.

"No thanks, I hate tomato. See you later Antonio, I need to go home.." She start to walk to my front porch.

I stay glued to my spot. EH?! WA-..WAIT!!

"Wa-wait!! Y/-... *BRAKK*" I run and try to reach her but the heat got the best of me, I collapse on top of her.

Author POV.

You were about to reach his front gate when he called you,

"Wa-wait!! Y/-... *BRAKK*" before you even turn around, he crash and fell on top of you.

"Ow-oww..." You rub your forehead to cease the pain, still under the unconsious Antonio.

You sigh and look at his face, a red hue spread across his face with sweat all over it. He caught the heat stroke, you thought.

But then you realize it, the position you two in is very compromising. One of his legs is between your thighs, his face is on your (medium/large) sized breast. You blush hard and shove him away, breathing rapidly.

Calm down! Calm down! It's this spaniard we talking about!! He might clueless of the situation! Beside he's to dense to notice a things and more his unconcious.

You sigh, you know damn well that this guy is dense. Nothing to worry about, you pick him up and take him inside his mansion. You put him on the couch and scan the mansion, before Antonio came, It was the Vargas's...

Everything has change, the interior, wallpaper, the colors... the roses garden is now his tomato and other veggies garden. it's all spannish, he really like his home-country eh?

The walls, it full of his pictures,his family.. which for you it look kinda historical, and some pictures you didn't understand..

Wait-.. where are his family? Is he alone in this giant house?! Is he even haired a single servant?! You look at his sleeping fugure and pinch his nose slightly, Stupid..

I can't just leave.. hmm? Guess I'll left something for him to eat-.. You glance at his open front door, the garden yet not tended, the tomatoes are scaterred. You sigh and roll up your sleeves,

It'll take a while..

Antonio POV.

Ouch.. My head hurts, I slowly open my eyes, to find I already on my living room. I glance at the coffe table, there's a glass of tomato juice. I drink it and think again..

Who-.. EH?! Y/N?! Before I could stand up from the couch a feminime hand grab my shoulder, I shriek..

"Don't move too much Toni.." A soft yet gentle voice said.

I glance at the figure, It Y/N! She wear my straw hat, holding a basket full of tomatoes. She slightly sweating but smile at me.

"Wha-.. Eh? What are you doing?"

She look at me confused,
" I tend your garden obviously.. the tometoes is done being harvested, don't worry.."

She put the basket on the table and sit beside me. Still in daze, she put her cold hand on my fore head. I blush and look away, she nod and smile.

"You need to rest, the fever is not gone yet. And I've prepare dinner for you, you could atleast heat it right? Haired atleast one servant or make someone live with you so you don't do all things by yourself idiot." She stand up and take her things. Ready to go. I touch the spot where she checked on my temperature,

"Ye-.. yeah.." I mumbled, she smile softly at me.

"Then, I'll be going... again.."

"You're really nice Y/N.." she stop at her tracks, looking at me weirdly.

"Huh? What did you say?" I smile brightly,

"You really nice Y/N, I know it since the first time we've met! Fusososo~"

She sigh, a sad smile grace her face.

"Sorry, I've forget how we've met.."

She then walk out and close the door, I stand up and walk to the windows. Watching her walk to her house down the street with her ususal empty gaze..

You're a nice person, I know it. You smile , you're friendly.. atleast that's what the outside look like. I know Y/N.. I know, but I don't get it. You're a nice person, kind-hearted.. but it feels like you tried to prove something, there's guilt behind those nice act, even when you smile it look strained, like there's a wall. It feels to me that, you don't want to get attached to someone...

"I wonder why she's so familiar with this place...Like, she know every detail of this house."

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS EARLIER
( a half a month after the Vargas moving out)

I walk to my "new" home, the atmosphere is nice but it's so dark. The forest is too dense, so I trimmed its up, making a rather wide field in front of the mansion.

I slip on one of the rocks, making my tomatoes scaterred.
"AH! No-No! It's rolling everywhere! Ugh..."

I sulk and pick it up one by one. Leaving in this big scary mansion is no fun at all! After this, I'll plant as many tomato garden as I can! Yeah So-.. "KYAHHH!!"

A hand grab my shoulder and turn me to the side aburptly, It was a girl with (h/c) locks, her (e/c) orbs widen slightly. She's panting.

"Umm.. can I help you chica?" I smile at her, Is she run all the way here? The girl put her hand back and scratch her neck nervously.

"Ah-.. Uhmm sorry, I thought you were the owner.." I look at her confusly.

"Chica.. I am the owner.." She smile and help me pick up the remaning tomatoes.

"No, I mean the "former"... owner."

"EH?! I am not that old!" I pout at her but she just smile and chuckle a little.

"I know. Here, the tomatoes.." She hand me the tomates and grab her lying school bag on the ground, now that I realize it. She's a middle schooler.

"Y/N!!!! Geezz don't run off agai-.. Oh! Hello young man, you must be the new owner. Nice to meet you! I am (Mom Name) L/N and this is my daughter Y/N L/N." A women who look like the older version of the girl came up to us.

The two had been walking from the convinience store when all of the sudden the girl ran here. The women continue to scold her daughter. Y/N... what a beautiful name..

"It's okay Mrs. L/N, Y/N here help me pick up my scaterred tomatoes. And I am Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, It nice to meet you too." I shake hands with Mrs. L/N and turn my head on Y/N, offering a handshake.

She take it and smile,

"Nice to meet you Antonio."

To Be Continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 77 21
After both countries find out that they love the same person, America proposes a bet between them.
6.6K 157 31
My oc's life in hetalia, the story is better than the description believe me i just had no inspiration for this at all!! Anywaaays its the first i ha...
19.5K 811 33
I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you they lost me, but really, I lost all of t...
2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...