Bitting Bones (HoneyMustard)

By Zombeeydoodels

Non of the characters belong to me nor does the cover. Underfell was created by Kaitogirl Underswap was crea... More

I dont think im in underfell anymore
Tears and Tacos
Special Guest!?
Just us then...
Author's Note
'New bestie'
The Next Day
Dr Undyne (And Some Adorable HoneyMustard)
First day and a devious plan
Backstory
Oh I Know, Don't You worry~
As life goes on
Christmas Pt-1
Christmas special pt-2
Nice Cream
Finding Out
First Kiss Dilemma
The Visitor And The Secret

Sticks and Stones

3.3K 72 15
By Zombeeydoodels

"SANS! SANS ARE YOU SLEEPING AT YOUR POST AGAIN!" Sans was dozing off at his post having yet another nightmare about the resets. Although this was nothing new theatre didn't mean it wouldn't get old. The constant watching of monsters being slain mercilessly over and over again. Black bags of sleepless nights were not hidden and appeared around his socket, making his apparent lack of sleep obvious.

He was still asleep even after he was called out for by his 'boss'. Calling his own brother, younger brother in fact boss left a distasteful sense in Sans's mouth. He yearned for something called a 'healthy relationship' in other words real 'love'. But then again. Everyone yearned for something, and Sans knew that yearning wasn't going to change anything.

Sans thought that maybe, just maybe he might be able to have peace. He would always daydream about a place like that on the surface when the monsters emerged out of this God forsaken land. However he had already given up on such pointless daydreams."SANS WAKE UP NOW!" Papyrus spoke furiously, stomping on the snow leaving a deep footprint, as if marking his territory showing his authority.

"O-oh it's you b-boss." Sans said stuttering from the cold and his feared brother. 'Was it normal to be scared of the only family you had left?' Sans would think that to himself everyday, after every beating. Eventually he convinced himself that 'it was normal'. Of course it wasn't true, but he kept telling himself that, to give himself hope that they were good brothers.

"WHY YES IT'S ME! WHO ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT YOU USELESS EXCUSE FOR A BROTHER!" Papyrus's harsh words got to Sans although he didn't bother showing them. His so called brother had taught him emotions show weekness and weekness shows easy targets. That's how the life they lived was, LOVE is the only thing they can rely on. Although Sans was an exception, since he relied on his brother. And in a way, even higher of the skeletons knew it, Papyrus relied on Sans a lot too.

"I dunno who would I expect boss?" Sans asked. He knew he'd get a beating for being sassy but he wasn't in the mood, hell he didn't care. This would all be reset and it would be like this conversation never happened, as if everything around Sans right now was hopeless. But he didn't completely give up. He used what little determination he had to glue together that parts of himself breaking apart.

No matter how much Sans obeyed his brother he would still get beat, on a good day he'd receive a bruise, and Sans knows that for Papyrus very few days are considered 'good'. Sans looked up towards his fuming brother, he felt a little guilty for saying those words to his brother, no matter what happened Sans still loved him. And not just the violence kind. Sans decided to avoid eye contact and kick the piles of snow on the ground, however he flinched at the sudden shout of Papyrus. "YOU BETTER DROP THAT ATTITUDE OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEATING OF A LIFE TIME!" Papyrus was furious and didn't hide it. In fact even if he wasn't angry or in rage he'd still look it.

"A life time eh? Well I won't be living long with all the beatings I've been getting." Sans didn't know why he was acting this way. Did he finally snap? Did he finally not care about the world of his brother anymore? Sans didn't know the answers to the questions but he did know two things. He knew that he loved his brother no matter the torment, and secondly he was going to get a hell of a beating.

Sans gazed up at the sky. Although the monsters were underground no monsters had ever just looked at the sky and appreciated the stars looming above their heads. Even though it seemed impossible since they were underground."THAT'S IT SANS! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RETURNING HOME TONIGHT!" Now Sans was scared. Being left outside was bad enough, but he was tired. So he wouldn't be able to keep awake and monsters will kill him in his sleep. He was half asleep but after hearing that he's wide awake.

"N-no please boss! I can't survive out here!" Yet again he was stuttering this time out of pure fear. Fear from his brother and the threatens that will await him after the turn of events. Sans somehow thought of something. It flashed through his mind for a second that, he barely noticed. He had thought 'Its gonna be okay'. These were comforting words that other monsters were unable to say to him. So he had to take it upon himself to reassure himself that it was indeed 'going to be okay'.

However despite these calm words that spoke paragraph to Sans he still felt scared. He was trembling from the terror that may grab a hold of him while he was off guard."WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. IF YOUR SO SMART YOU SHOULD BE FINE BY YOURSELF." Sans knew that his life really would be shortened now. Papyrus summoned a bone, surrounding by a blood red light, almost emmiting the sense of death, and cracked his ribs with one swing. Afterwards his fragile head leaving another crack. Bone marrow leaked and left the snow a puddle of red. Almost like a murder scene, and not far from it in all honesty.

"I HOPE YOU DIE OUT HERE. SINCE ID RATHER YOU DIE OUT HERE THEN GET MY DOORSTEP DIRTY YOU FILTHY TRASH!"

Sans didn't dare speak again as he watched his brother walk away. His eyes were on the verge of tears but, if he cried it would show even more weekness. He was never strong, and he wouldn't be able to defend himself, he's weak after all. The most he  can accomplish is healing a few injuries but it would take time to heal injuries like this. He considered staying with his most trusted friend Grillby, but if Papyrus found out he stayed with Grillby for the night he'd probably kill Grillby.

Sans just didn't care anymore. Mabye if he died the suffering would end, he'd may even be able to make his  brother happy and pay him back  for all the misery Sans bought him. He didn't walk to a hiding spot his ribs and head hurt too much. So he decided to just sleep and hopefully wake up to something different then this hell hole.

As a 1hp monster it's a miracle he's still alive. It seemed his luck ended today. Not that he was lucky anyway. Being tortured to the brink of death if he didn't wake up every morning isn't usually considered lucky.

He finally slept. This time he knew his brother wouldn't be the one waking him, he knew it. Today was the last day of ties between his brother. Even with all the resets Sans knew something felt off about today, but if he lives in hell, how can it get worse. Maybe feeling something is off is a good thing.

Around an hour later he heard voices. From a couple of the royal guard's dogs, in the area. They sounded drunk, they were some of Grillby's regulars. Sans knew if he was seen they'd probably do something, most likely... No definitely bad. He immediately limped away from his post until he stopped. In front of him a portal. A vortex of mystery, and reflected the starry sky.

He immediately jumped through even with all his injuries. Even if it led him to sudden death it was better than being tortured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ergh my head." Sans groaned aloud, rubbing the crack on his head. By some stupid miracle or disaster he was still in Snowdin. However as he looked around he noticed the doors of a crazy lady, the ruin doors. Sans stood up to go back to boss. It's morning so it should be fine for him to go back to his home. "Ah shit!" He said rubbing his ribs. "Fuck boss really did a number." He said in excruciating pain. And somehow he was still able to walk so he went to go and see his so called 'boss'.

When he was walking through town monsters gave him curious gazes, some a little intimidated by the appearance of the small skeleton. Sans pondered about the changes to the town he used to know and LOVE, and began to now only just realised there was no dust in the snow. It was completely clean. Monsters were talking, holding hands even. It was so colourful too, nothing like before. 'Wait' Sans thought with great suspicion. 'Is this one of them new universe's. Shit shit shit shit this can't be happening. That means theres-'

"HEY PAPS LOOK THERE'S ANOTHER SKELE OVER THERE I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM BEFORE, SINCE I OF COURSE KNOW EVERYONE." Sans was shocked by the similar figure approaching him. Well two figures.

Sans turned around and saw two brothers. One small with grey battle body and bright blue boots along with a sky blue scarf, while the other was tall and wore a bright orange hoodie, and seemed to have a sweet scent with a slight stench of cigarettes. They were the alternate Sans and Papyrus Sans figured. Since he had some knowledge of these Universes when working on them with Alphys.

"HEY PAPS HE LOOKS LIKE ME!"

"Sure does bro." As they stepped forward Sans stepped back. 'Not because I was scared or something it's because there week and I don't want to catch it.' He thought trying to deny himself of fear.

"Don't come any closer! You think I won't do anything!" The shouting made his ribs vibrate and hurt. He started coughing up bone marrow and was about to become unconscious, but he bit his tongue, or whatever skeletons had to keep himself awake. "Back off I don't have nothin' to do with you idiots!" He said and started walking away. He left them there with there worried and shocked faces.

He limped along trying to find his station to hide there. He couldn't handle this universe and his injuries didn't make it any easier. He then got to his familiar post grasping for air. His hand keeping him from falling by gripping on the post. "Shit." He cussed under his breath. He started to lose sight and fall unconscious on the snow. However he couldn't accept that. He bit his tongue again keeping himself awake. Among the struggles he noticed the two figures from earlier appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 106 17
*Not completed (on Haitus with this one) just trying to prevent wattpad from deleting it* A teenage hero has fell down into the underground known as...
504K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
137 0 12
Her determination was strong, so the choice was in her hands. When Candie and Aya fall into Mount Ebott, it's up to Candie to choose their fate. But...
47.6K 2.6K 38
Sans pretty much found himself in an awkward position with his two best friends seeing that he is secretly in love with both of them even though they...