Fix Me (Doctor Who Fanfiction)

Da InLoveWithARockStar

I ran and ran as the men chased me down the street. They didn't dare shoot knowing Leonardo's anger if they d... Altro

Prologue ― My Prison
Chapter 1 ― The Escape
Chapter 2 ― The Bowtie, The Ginger And The Nurse
Chapter 3 ― One On One
Chapter 4 ― The Cracks Took My Nurse
Chapter 5 ― Oh Joy, A Museum
Chapter 6 ― The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Chapter 7 ― Confessions Of A Borken Girl
Chapter 9 ― Just A Normal Day
Chapter 10 ― The Stupid Decision
Chapter 11 ― Is Sorry Enough?
Chapter 12 ― A Different Kind Of Ship
Chapter 13 ― Old Crushes And New Ones
Chapter 14 ― Some Things Are Better Left Unknown
Chapter 15 ― An Old Man's Misery
Chapter 16 ― Planet One's Message
Chapter 17 ― River Song
Chapter 18 ― Jealousy Is A Terrible Thing
Chapter 19 ― Fight Or Flight
Chapter 20 ― The Pandorica Opens
Chapter 21 ― Dead Amy, Plastic Rory And A Fez
Chapter 22 ― Goodbyes That Will Be Forgotten
Chapter 23 ― To Who The Blame

Chapter 8 ― The Doctor's New Girlfriend

26.9K 1K 455
Da InLoveWithARockStar

***11 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 9***

I know now that I am capable of getting 12, but I'll put it at 11 for this chapter. Not because I think it's a bad chapter, but because I don't always get 12 votes.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote! :)

__________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8

THE DOCTOR'S NEW GIRLFRIEND

The next morning, I woke up to find the Doctor was already up and putting on his bowtie. Only now did I realize that last night, he wasn’t in his usual professor’s outfit, but in the yellow and purple stripped pyjamas that now lay on the floor. He had just changed in front of me? If I had opened my eyes a little sooner, I could have seen him naked…

I questioned myself if that was something I would have wanted to see when he turned to me.

“Good morning,” he smiled and my cheeks turned bright red when I realized he was still here.

“Morning…” I said and crawled out of bed.

He helped me back to my room where I took some time to shower up and change clothes. I still felt a little odd about what had happened the night before. He didn’t say anything about it, but now he knew and I felt so vulnerable to him.

I used my bloody crushes to the main room where Amy and the Doctor were sitting comfortably, talking. Amelia looked over at me with a little bit less hate in her eyes, I think she realized I meant no threat to her and her relationship to the Doctor since I never talked. But she didn’t know about last night.

“Where to now, Doctor?” she asked. “I want to go somewhere exciting and fun!”

“Hold on, Amelia, you forget one of use can’t run at the moment,” the Doctor reminded her and she sighed exasperatedly.

I looked down at my swollen ankle that was still painful to even walk on.

“Sorry…” I felt obligated to say.

But the Doctor knew very well now how I had sprained it.

“Who wants to see the 5th moon of Cindie Colesta?” he asked.

Amy rolled her eyes, but I nodded my head. As long as there were no stairs, I was fine with whatever. I had no idea what Cindie Colesta was.

The Doctor practically danced around his controls, pressing buttons.

“Hold tight!” he announced and I hurried to grab the rail before the TARDIS started shaking once more.

It came to a halt and we all walked down to the door. The Doctor opened that door first and let me out first and he followed. He looked confused and so did I in the realization that this was a normal neighborhood. My old neighborhood to be exact…

Before Amy had to chance to walk out too, a small explosion came from the controls and I and the Doctor were knocked down as the door slammed shut and the TARDIS started to dematerialize.

“Amy? AMY!”

“What’s going on?” I questioned once everything became quiet I again.

“I don’t know,” he admitted. He looked sadly where the TARDIS was just a moment ago.

We walked around the town I had grown up in. I newspaper flew in our direction in the wind and the Doctor caught it.

“Ok, so today is March 15th, 2007, and we are in Essex, Colchester... Interesting. The TARDIS has been acting weird..."

"How come?" I asked.

"Well, it keeps taking me places... Places I didn't intend to go. Take the night I found you. Now why would I want to appear in the middle of a dirt road in the woods in Florida? Of course, I don't regret that mistake, but still..."

As he spoke, we reached a gas station. The Doctor suddenly had a chocolate craving so he pulled me inside. I recognized the old cashier. A handsome boy with dark ginger hair that goes by the name Henry Jackson. He was only a few years younger, but seeing that we were in the past, he was about 18 now.

I remembered when we went to secondary school together, I had the biggest crush on him. But now I was 20 and knew there was a younger version of me somewhere in Florida. I tried my best to hide my face so he wouldn't recognize me - though I never spoke to him.

The Doctor bought 3 chocolate bars and gave me one. We walked out the store and unwrapped our sweets. The Doctorgazed at the ads tapped on the window when one of them particularly caught his attention. He took if off the window and showed me.

It was a note that said "Doctor, 79B Aickman Road". The writing was girly and in pen. It was tapped right over an ad for a flat.

One furnished room available immediately, shared kitchen, bathroom, with 27-year-old male, non smoker, $400 per calendar month – suit young professional.

"This is Amy. Amelia Pond wrote this!" he smiled, finally having a track telling him where to go.

"I know where that is, it's just around the block from here..." I admitted. “Actually, I use to live on that road."

"Excellent then!" he said, ignoring the fact that I just told him that I grew up here.

And he took my arm and pulled me away. Just before we left, I saw the "missing" poster with a huge picture of my face...

We had a quick detour to the bank and - with a sac full of money - knocked on the door to apartment 79B on Aickman Road. The Doctor had also taken out a piece of headgear that allowed him to communicate with Amy who was stuck inside the TARDIS that kept dematerializing.

The door opened and a well rounded and nice looking man stepped out.

“I love you!” he yelled at us.

But the smiled on his face as he said that vanished when we saw me and the Doctor standing in his door way.

I tried to hide my face behind the Doctor as he might recognize me from the missing posters that have been up for a year now. It was a surprise to me that someone was even looking for me.

“Well, that’s good because we’re your new lodgers,” the Doctor grinned.

"But I've only put the ad up today, I didn't even put my address," he answered, looking confused. "Plus, I just need one flatmate."

"Well, you're lucky I came along. More lucky than you know..." the Doctor looked up suspiciously. "Less of a young professional, more of an ancient armature. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream. And don't mind the girl, she doesn't take much space..."

"No, I don't know if I want you to stay... And give me back those keys, you can't have those!" he said, snatching the keys with the pink fluff that the Doctor had taken from his hands.

"Ok, alright, have some rent," he said and gave him the brown bag full of money.

Our new flatmate looked inside and his eyes widened with surprise.

"That's probably quite a lot isn't it?" the Doctor added. "Looks like a lot. Is it a lot?"

You could easily tell he wasn't used to Earth money. As the man stared in awe inside of the bag, the Doctor walked passed him into the flat and I quickly followed him.

The main hall was dimly lighted at the light up the flit of stairs bring to the second floor flickered.

"Don't spend it all on sweets, unless you like sweets, I like sweets. Ooh," he remembered something and approached him to give him air kisses on each cheek. "That's how we great eachother now our days, isn't it? I'm the Doctor and this is AJ, my... girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend," he smiled as he lied.

"Craig Owens," he replied. "The Doctor?" he said, not understanding his odd name.

"Is there someone up stairs?" he cut him off.

"Just some bloke."

"What does he look like?"

I could tell now that whatever weird thing was happening, the reason why the TARDIS can't permanently materialized, had something to do with whoever lived upstairs judging by the Doctor's odd interest in who lived there.

"Normal. He's very quiet-" there was a loud sound from upstairs. "Usually."

The Doctor just walked up to the door of the only other flat in the building and walked in, rushing to the kitchen.

"Sorry, who are you again? Hello? Scuse me!"Craig chased after him as I followed not wanted to be left alone in the hall way.

"Ah! I suppose that is dry rot?" the Doctor asked him pointing up at a part of the ceiling that looked disgusting.

"Or damp or mildew," Craig added.

"Or none of the above."

"I'll get someone to fix it," Craig hurried to say.

"Nah, I'll fix it. I'm good at fixing rot. Call me the rot meister. No, I'm the Doctor, don't call me the rot meister," he babbled.

I couldn't help but giggle as I found him quite funny. It was the first sound I had made since arriving and Craig turned to me. He looked at me as if he had already seen me and I hurried to turn my back to him as I walked over to the Doctor.

"She's a little... shy. But I like them timid, huh, honey?" he said, wrapping an arm around me, playing well his part as my "boyfriend".

He walked over to the counter and sat down.

"This is the most beautiful parlor I have ever seen. You are obviously a man of impeccable taste. We can stay, Craig? Say we can," he gave him big pleading eyes.

"Well, you haven't even seen the room!" he pointed out.

"The room?"

"Your room."

"My room? Oh, yes! My room!" they went back and forth. "Take me to my room."

***11 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 9***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.6K 305 20
Many thought that the line of Durin ended as Azog plunged his sword into Thorin Oakenshield's chest. Yet two hearts of Durin carried on beating withi...
mithril Da elle

Fanfiction

28.7K 843 37
Warrior. Shadow. Ruthless. The freest of hearts and sharpest of tongues. A survivor in her own right. A human girl, born of the ancient blood of Núm...
110K 2.9K 44
Being a wolf skin-changer and the beloved of Thorin Oakenshield, you join the dangerous quest to reclaim Erebor from the dragon. But the journey is f...
258K 9.4K 44
"The world was young, the mountains green, No stain yet on the Moon was seen, No words were laid on stream or stone When Durin woke and walked alone...