Revenge

By OccupiedSoul_

DISCLAIMER(s): This book deals with sensitive topics that may offend the reader. Read at your own risk. COVER... More

Prologue
1- Superwoman
2- Kindling Old Flames
3- Priorities
4- Clear out
5- Dates
6- Soft Landing.
7- The Deal
8. Love Faces
9. Views
10. Morning After
11. Ain't No Angel
12. 30 in the Middle
13. Déjà Vu
14. 1-0
15. Feds
16. The Help
17. When Dominoes Fall
18. Fallen Tree
19. Cabin in the Woods
20. Father-Son Rivalry
21. Amaze Me
22. Daddy?
23. Blood vs Water
24. Acquainted

2/6/10

128 7 5
By OccupiedSoul_

Dear Luke,

Things aren't looking good out here. Your mother is in the hospital. Once again. She just can't keep her blood pressure down. I personally blame it on Helga. Maya fell in love, this time with a gardener named Ryland. He's a nice guy for her. They're inseparable.

I'm fine. The last time I wrote you, I was 32 weeks pregnant. Now, you're a father. I can't believe you're not here to see this. He's so beautiful. He looks just like you. His pale green eyes, his slim nose. Just everything. I named him Sebastian. I watched The Little Mermaid a thousand times. Prince Eric just reminds me of you.

I was lost. In a world I'd never seen. It took a guide and a guardian to get me used to this world a world where I'm not scared anymore. I don't have to live in fear...that's because of you.

I love you, Lucas. More than you could ever recognize.

Xoxo,

Deana Keaton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 520 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiress✔️ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
37.5K 774 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
19.7K 930 31
Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next door crush Joseph Giordano. The once nerdy...