i hate u, i love u

By sepxic

//Based off the song I Hate You, I Love You by gnash// More

Used
Still Missing Him

Kiss

70 1 0
By sepxic

I told Signe that I wanted to be with her. I thought I sincerely did. When we were together, literally last night. When I felt her I didn't actually feel her. I didn't feel her heart. I didn't see anything no one else saw. I saw the skin layer that any man could see. That any person could easily strip away the clothes and see. But I hadn't stripped away who she perceives herself to be to see who she really was.

I saw that with Mark.

I could never see the end of this feeling. This never ending torture of making myself getting up everyday and saying three words to the wrong person.

Three words I wish I wouldn't have said to another person.

Someone who was snuggled up into me asleep when I used to snuggle up asleep to someone I actually loved.

And it hurt.

// im not finishing this book bc idk i don't like it !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

149K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...