Snapchat ; w2s

By SarcasticSweetPea

~Wroetosnap has added you!~ "Whos Wroetosnap?" "Don't know, add them back." ~QueenGwen added you back!~ A bo... More

00%
01%
02%
03%
04%
AUTHORS NOTE READ IMPORTANT
07%
08%
09%
10%
Thanks! +Update

05%

703 15 0
By SarcasticSweetPea

Harry:

Why did you react to me so weirdly when I said I was from London the other day? 

Gwen:

Huh? Oh no reason, you just didn't seem like the type of person to live in London that all.

Harry:

Yeah, good try but I'm not believing that bullshit.

Gwen:

Are you really going to force it out of me?

Harry: 

yes, tell me.

Gwen:

I can't

Harry: 

why not Gwen? I thought we were friends.

Gwen:

Harry its not like that.

Harry:

oh really? then tell me what it is.

Gwen:

...

Harry:

Fine.

Gwen:

wait harry...

Harry: 

Yes?

Gwen:

I live in London too.

Harry:

Really? want to meet up later?

Gwen:

See this is why I didn't want to tell you, no offense to you, but I'm really awkward in person, I have bad anxiety.

Harry:

Oh, I understand. We maybe can meet up at a different time then?

Gwen:

Definitely.

Harry:

gotta go, bye ttyl?

Gwen:

Yup byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
183K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.