Regret Me Now?

By Xx_Libbs_xX

(Book #1 of The Rejection Chronicles) Rejected... That's what I get... I get rejected by the one person meant... More

Regret Me Now?
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part Two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part one
Not a Chapter
Chapter 18- Part Two
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry Not another Chapter! Book Update though!
Chapter 21
Epilogue
YOUNG WRITERS PRIZE PLEASE HELP!
IDEAS!

Sweet Rejection Update!

35.1K 718 12
By Xx_Libbs_xX

Hey guys sorry i know you think this is another update but I PROMISE this will be the last book update for another story other then Regret Me Now? 

NEXT UPDATE you see for this book WILL BE  A CHAPTER!

I just wanted to let you guys know that the first chapter to Sweet Rejection is posted early because i know some of the readers dont follow me but like this story and maybe wanted to read the Sweet Rejection so I thought I would let you know!

ITS UP!

ok so thats it please check it out! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
570K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
445K 16.2K 23
Calvin Hunter is the son of his Pack's Beta. He is gay and proud of it but he doesn't rub it in anyone's face. If they know then they know. His 19...