It Hurts 2

Oleh BTS_ARMY127

Jungkook and the others are now in a university. They all haven't seen Hoseok and Taehyung for 2 years. But w... Lebih Banyak

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
New Story!
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
New Story!!
New Story!!

-12-

14.9K 838 356
Oleh BTS_ARMY127

(A/N)

Please listen to the song, I'm just so in love with it~<3

-------------------------------------------------

"Jin, I can walk on my own", I said.

Jin made Namjoon carry me on his back, and I kinda felt bad. What if I'm too heavy for him.

"Nope, you just came out of the hospital and you said you feel a little light headed right? Well that means I'm gonna have to take care of you", he said.

"Yeah, just light headed, I'm not sick", I chuckled.

He shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and smiled.

Jungkook's POV

I stared at Tae's back. I smiled when I heard his laugh. I felt someone nudge my side.

"Yah, I see you staring", Yoongi smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I looked around and realized Hoseok wasn't with us anymore.

"Where's Hoseok?", I asked.

"He went to his dorm already"

The thought of Yoongi loving Hoseok came across my mind. I mean, Yoongi doesn't show any sign of it, or maybe he's just really good at hiding his feelings.

"Hey, do you really love Hoseok?", I asked.

He sighed.

"I don't know, I'm having mix emotions"

"What do you mean by that?"

"My feelings for Jimin is coming back.."

I looked at him quickly.

"But I feel like I should focus on my career more.."

"Just follow your heart Yoongi, if you want to focus on your career, then focus on it, if you want to be in a relationship, then be in one..look, I'm not good at giving advice, but you know, you could do both at the same time", I said.

He smiled.

"Doing both is a smart idea I guess, but it might be hard..anyways, you tried your best at giving advice", he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Yoongi, can you come to the store with me for awhile? I wanna buy some snacks", Jimin asked.

He bit his lip and nodded. I chuckled at how shy he looked.

"He fell asleep already?", Jin said.

I looked at Tae's cute sleeping face. I smiled at the sight.

"Jin, let me take him to my dorm, please, I just want to talk to him", I begged.

"Jungkook we alr-"

"I know you said we can't talk to him, but please, I miss talking to him so much"

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and back at me.

-------------------------------------------------

I pulled the blanket over Tae's and my body. I hugged him closer to my chest.

I miss this so much. The feeling of Tae in my arms just makes me the happiest person. I stared at his sleeping face and kissed his forehead.

I moved strands of hair from his eyes. I cupped his cheek and looked down to his pink lips.

I wanted to lean in and kiss him...but that's wrong. He's still with Hoseok, right? Hoseok and I already scared him. I don't want him to be scared.

"What are you doing?", Tae asked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
chance » t.k Oleh el

Fiksi Penggemar

306K 15.7K 38
BOOK 2 (final) jk: "will you give me another chance?" » sequel to "quiet" where jungkook and taehyung are no longer a pair because taehyung caught ju...
562K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
103K 7.9K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...