Hank's New Goal(Hank the Octo...

Por LJGemini16

I am SO freaking weird like wtf... Ok, so imagine that Hank DID actually go to Cleveland to have his own pers... Más

On the Road
Welcome
The Amazing Marine Institute of Cleveland! Pt.1
The Amazing Marine Institute of Cleveland! Pt.2
Getting Acquainted
Looking Around & Finding You
I Wanna Know You
Captured & Responsibility
Taking On the Boss
Brand New Tank, Brand New Life
Something Interesting
Magically Strange
Questioning

A Storming Love

4.6K 100 100
Por LJGemini16

             *~ |Previously From Chpt. 13| ~*

"Then, don't speak...", he said as he was about to kiss me when all of a sudden..

The lights went out.

                       *~ |Present Time| ~*

"Wha-What happened? What's going on", you thought as you tried looking at Hank through the darkness.

"Hank, are you still there?", you asked and got your answer when you felt one of his tentacles slide into your (L/R) hand.

"Yeah kid. I'm here.", Hank said.

"Good...I wonder why all the lights went out?", you thought to yourself aloud when all of a sudden you saw a huge flash of lightning outside one of the windows of the institute.

*gasp* "Oh no... Not a thunderstorm!", you yelled out as you and Hank surfaced from the water of the giant tank.

"What? It's only a thunderstorm. What's so bad about a thunderstorm, (Y/N)?", Hank asked you when another flash of lightning was seen along with loud thunder.

                  ~ Your P.o.V ~

'Oh no... I can't tell him that I'm afraid of thunderstorms! He'll laugh or leave me if I do!', I thought to myself as I was trying to keep myself calm and occupied by playing with the new necklace around my neck.

'But... If I don't tell him, then I'm only gonna make it worse for my sake...', I thought.

*sigh* 'It's best to tell him now than never...'

"Hank...", I said as we both continued to look at each other the best we could.

"Yes (Y/N)?", he said back to me.

"...If I tell you why I don't like thunderstorms, will you promise me that you won't laugh at me or leave me...?", I said as I was waiting in intense anticipation on what he was going to say.

"(Y/N), look at me...", Hank said as I looked up at him.

"Why would I laugh at YOU?! I mean, look at yourself! You're so (beautiful/gorgeous/handsome/charming/etc.) and so (talented/kind/smart/amazing/etc.)!", Hank said to me as I felt my cheeks go rosy.

"I... I don't know Hank.", I said honestly. "I guess it's just because I don't want to lose you to something that most people wouldn't... or shouldn't... be afraid of or worried about...", I said while looking down in utter shame.

That's when Hank looked up at me completely stunned.

"So... That's it? That's why you don't like thunderstorms?", he asked. "Yes Hank... That's it... I'm scared of thunderstorms and I've been scared of them ever since I was a little (girl/boy)...", I said still looking down in shame.

"(Y/N), you don't have to be ashamed by that... I mean there's plenty of people and sea creatures like me that are afraid of thunderstorms.", Hank said, trying to make me feel better.

"I know and I understand that... But, I just feel completely stupid to be afraid of such a thing like that!", I said as I had punched the water of his tank out of frustration.

*ugh* 'Why do I have to be such a stupid coward?!', I thought as I kept beating up the water while I also started to sob... When suddenly something grabbed both my wrists...

          ~ Hank's P.o.V ~

*sigh* 'Poor (Y/N).', I thought as I watched (her/him) begin to punch the water and thrash at it as if it had done something wrong to (her/him).

'What should I do? What should I say?', I continued thinking until I suddenly started hearing sniffling and looked over to (Y/N) to see that (she/he) was crying.

'NO!!! MY PRECIOUS HUMAN IS CRYING!!!', I thought as I took action by grabbing (her/his) wrists to prevent (her/him) from further beating up the water. (Poor water!😢)

"Hank! Let go of me!", (she/he) said to me, which really surprised me.

"No (Y/N) You need to calm down! It's ok to be afraid! I mean, I'm afraid of many things just like you!", I said to (her/him).

"Oh yeah! What are YOU afraid of, huh?! What's the 'salty septopus' SO afraid of?!, (she/he) said in a nasty way while (she/he) was also trying to break free from my tight grasp.

...And that's when I completely lost it...

"I'M AFRAID OF BEING IN HUGE CROWDS, I'M AFRAID OF BEING TOUCHED BY SOMEONE OR SOME FISH I DON'T KNOW, I'M AFRAID OF
BECOMING THE HUGE JERK I USED TO BE, AND MOST OF ALL... I'M AFRAID OF LOSING THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER LOVED AND CARED ABOUT IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THAT THING IS... YOU (Y/N)!!!", I yelled as I too began to cry in frustration.

           ~ Your P.o.V ~

All I know is that after he had made that daring confession, I couldn't help but stop everything I was doing and stare at the septopus that has changed my life so much in such an awesome and fantastic way these last few days...

"Oh my gosh...Hank, I'm sorry... I-I didn't-"

"Know that I liked you in that type of way?... Yeah, it's cool... I mean, who could ever truly love a thing like me?... I'm seen as more of a nuisance or monster than a normal and beautiful sea creature anyway, so...yeah", he said back to me while also turning away from me in sadness.

"Hank, look at me...", I said as I went over to Hank & grabbed one of his tentacles to comfort him which caught his attention, but he didn't look up at me.

"Hank... I don't believe that at all... I mean, I think you're a (wonderful/amazing/great/etc.) septopus no matter what anyone says & even if people do see you as a ugly sea creature or a creep of the deep... Just know that I think that you're beautiful just the way you are...", I said as I began to blush yet again. ('Cause you're amazing, just the way you are ~ Bruno Mars, "Just the Way You Are" - Hope this made you're day just a little bit better!😊👍)

After my daring confession, that's when Hank literally whipped around & grabbed both my shoulders in a tight grip & locked his blue ocean eyes with my (E/C) eyes.

"You really mean that (Y/N)?", he asked me while he still had his eyes locked onto mine.

"I do... I've always thought that way about you.", I said as I started to notice that we were getting closer to each other.

"(Y/N)... May I...", Hank was saying, but stopped to look away from me for some reason.

"May you what, Hank...?", I asked while putting my (L/R) hand up to where his cheek would be so I could turn him to face me.

"May I... kiss you...?", he murmured, but I was fortunate enough to hear his sweet question.

"You may my sweet, but salty septopus...", I said as we both closed our eyes & kissed... & right at that moment, all the lights of the institute magically came back on again.

"Wow... that was-"

"Weird?"

"Yeah!", I said as we both began to have a huge laughing fit.

                       *~ 7 Minutes Later ~*

After we FINALLY calmed down & we both caught our breath, I looked over to Hank to see that he was staring at me & decided to ask him if he would like to sneak out of the institute with me & go back to my house to hangout.

"Hey Hank?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"You wanna come home with me & have a sleepover/movie night?", I asked, hoping that he would say yes.

"Wait, you mean...right now?", he asked while you just stared at him with a blank face.

"Uh yeah, what did you expect?", I said... trying really hard not to throwback a smart-ass remark about what he had just (said/asked).

"Sorry! It's just... I wasn't expecting that & I've never really been outside as much besides the trip getting down here to the institute.", he said which shocked me.

"Well hon, today is your lucky day because we're bustin' outta here & I'm gonna make sure that this will be your best night you've ever had!", I said as I scooped him up into my arms, swam to the edge of the pool in the tank, & got out.

"(Y/N) wait!", Hank had suddenly hollered, which startled me.

"What?! What's wrong?!", I yelled back & immediately drew my attention to him.

"Look! Your (mermaid/merman) tail... IT'S GONE!!", he yelled back to me obviously freaked out, but amazed.

As soon as he declares this, I draw my eyes down to see that sure enough my tail was gone & was replaced with my normal, (S/C) legs once again & was quickly brought upon with happiness to know that I was going to be ok after all.

"I'm so happy Hank! But, I believe it's time for me to show you how grateful I am...", I say as I look up towards him & see pure confusion on his face which makes me (giggle/chuckle).

"Grateful? What did I do to make you be grateful...?", he asked.

"You showed me kindness & gave me confidence, so I believe it would be fair if I took you to my house to hangout & throw you an awesome celebration.", I said.

He looked down & thought about your kind offer, then looked back up at you.

"You don't need to throw me a celebration (Y/N), but... I think the movie night/sleepover thing you mentioned earlier would be fun to do! Plus... I wouldn't mind cuddling my favorite human while watching some movies...", he said as he began to blush a shade of scarlet red.

"You know... I wouldn't mind cuddling my favorite septopus...", I said as I once again scooped him up into my arms & ran out of the institute to my (F/C) car.

                            *~ Time Skip ~*
         *~ At Your House & Normal P.o.V ~*

When you guys finally arrived at your home, you immediately went into your (beautiful/gorgeous) kitchen to fix both you & Hank some delicious snacks. But, while you were making snacks, Hank decided to go off & explore your cozy & welcoming home so he could learn a little bit more about you & get an idea of what you like. As he was exploring, he found the shell flute that you had recently purchased & was interested in what it was.

"Hey (Y/N)!", Hank yelled

"Yeah, what is it Hank?!", you yelled from the kitchen.

"What's this shell thing that you have?!", Hank asked.

"Come here and let me see what you're talking about Hank!", you yelled back as he came down to the kitchen to show you the shell.

"Oh, that's my shell flute! It's an instrument that creates beautiful music.", you told him as you went back to making (Y/F/F).
(A/N : (Y/F/F) - Your Fav. Food)

"That's cool", he said as he placed it down gently onto the counter & sat down on a chair in the kitchen so he could watch what you were doing.

"So... whatcha makin' kid??", he asked as he began to smell the deliciousness of the thing you were cooking.

"I'm making (Y/F/F) along with (Y/F/D)!", you said gleefully. (A/N...again : (Y/F/D) - Your Fav. Dessert)

"That sounds great, (Y/N)! I can't wait to chow down!", he says as he begins to drool & you start laughing at how his face looks.
(Hank: 🤤) (You(Reader): 😂) (Me(Author), silently in the background: 🤗👍)

"Dude, you need to take a chill pill & wipe the drool off your face! You look so freaking weird right now!", you said while you were still laughing.

*~ 30 Minutes Later ~*

After you finished cooking everything, you two made you're way to the living room & started watching (Y/F/M) while you guys cuddled up to each other under a blanket & ate the food you prepared. (A/N: (Y/F/M) - Your Fav. Movie)

*~ Time Skip ~*

When the movie ended, you two were already fast asleep & were still cuddled up to each other under the blanket. You both stayed like that until the morning sun had risen the next day. The end...for now.

(Well, here's chpt. 14 you guys! I know that it has been awhile since I've last posted and I regret that I made you guys wait a long time. But, today when I went onto my account and saw that I got 33k reads on this book I felt so grateful. Thank you all for the major support of my very first book! I hope you have a super sparkly day & I'll see you guys later! I LUV YOU GUYS!!!❤️✌️🤟)

~P.S: Lately I've been thinking about what I should call my readers/followers on here & one thing that I thought of calling you guys was my gems. You're welcome to leave a comment on what you guys think about that, but it was just a thought that came to me since I think it's weird that I just refer to my peeps as "guys" all the time & I thought it sounded unique. Anyways, like I said before I hope you have a super sparkly day & I'll see you guys later!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

158 20 20
This is an in progress, perspective-shifting story about several people going missing, and getting turned into living plushies! See how characters in...
661 30 22
My first quality fanfic. last time I tried to do one was when I was 10...... it was bad... But, I hope I do good on this. I have no idea though... R...
6.5K 281 19
This is a Detroit Become Human fanfiction. Welp. I told myself that I was going to wait with this. But alas, I wasn't able to contain myself. I playe...
336 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...