You Told Me | •Yoongi•

By jwisungstar

"You told me you will never leave me But you did" Yoongi Fan Fiction|Short Story|Completed More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note

Bonus Chapter ~16~

3.2K 126 26
By jwisungstar

A/N: Bonus chapter for y'all. The song is the same music from the Chapter 15 (I Will Come to You Like the First Snow). Continue from the part of the music where you stopped.

I arrived at the cemetery. You were supposed to be buried yesterday.

I insisted. I'm not ready to live without your existence.

Today is the day. You'll be buried.

Majority of the students in our school came.  Your best friends came.

Although they were brave and known as the 'bullies' in our school, they cried.

They said they will miss their 'Swag' and the 'Grandpa' hyung.

I comforted them. I told them I feel them.

I will miss the 'sweet, loving, considerate, caring'  Yoongi I've known.

Everyone cried. Everyone will miss you.

I wished you told me earlier.

I remembered your letter.

You told me to find another man that could make me happy.

But I can't. I couldn't get over you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
13.4K 302 7
The first time I go to a BTS concert I screw up and hit the Maknae in the head with my BTS bomb...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
31.1M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...