BOUGHT & BOUND (malexmale) 18+

Por sharonfirth1982

HARPER BROOK AN 18 YEAR OLD STUDENT HAS TO COME TO TERMS WITH BETRAYAL BY THOSE HE LOVED AND TRUSTED THE MOST... Más

SOLD Part 1 EDITED
EMPTY Part 2 EDITED
HIS Part 3 Edited
SAFE Part 4
HEAT Part 5
DESIRE Part 6
NEED Part 7
SATED Part 8
RUDE WAKE UP CALL Part 9
WHAT'S MINE Part 10
Possessiveness & jealousy Part 11
MINE PART 12
Hand in the cookie jar Part 13
First punishment Part 14
Over the edge Part 15
Prowler Part 16
Yes sir Part 17
How do you want it? Part 18
Panic.... Part 19
Blood and bone Part 20
LIMBO Part 21
GONE Part 22
CRAZY IN LOVE Part 23
CHAINED Part 24
FORCED Part 25
Repulsion Part 26
Monster Part 27
Regret Part 28
REALITY Part 29
BLOOD Part 30
cruel intentions Part 31
SON OF A BITCHPart 32
PAIN Part 33
Bound Part 34
Good boy chapter 35
REAL Part 36
Dazed and confused Part 37
Sleeping Part 38
Out in the open Part 39
"WELL HELLO TO YOU TOO." CHAPTER 41
Tender kisses and awkward moments. Chapter 42
Little one Part 43
A LAST GOODBYE Part 44
Cruel words and soft kisses Part 45
Make me clean again Part 46
Come undone Part 47
A broken man Part 48
I won't let you go Part 49
HE'S MINE Part 50
Fate Part 51
EPILOGUE.
Announcement.

HELLO Part 40

7.1K 329 44
Por sharonfirth1982

Castiens p.o.v

Falling a sleep  at my desk was not a smart move my body ached from  the position i had been in and i honestly felt like my arms were about to drop off. I was woken by the annoying ringing of my office phone that had stopped by the time i had realised what the hell it was.

Getting up from my desk i decided a hot shower would help relieve the ache in my sore body then i would make a visit to jay.  I had been avoiding dealing with him since i found out about his feelings for me but i could no longer ignore the situation.  I had every intention of ending his miserable life but twenty years of friendship had me come up with another solution.

As i made my way up to my room the phone began to ring once again who the hell was calling me so dam early it was five in the dam morning? Rushing in to my bedroom  i made my way to the night stand to answer  the dam thing only for it to stop ringing as i got close.

"for fucks sake "

I groaned as i sat down on the bed and sighed.I checked the answer machine to see if they had left a message but in all honesty i knew there wouldn't be one  who the hell ever liked talking to a dam machine.

Making my way to the bathroom i quickly stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. After checking the water was the right temperature i climbed in  and let the heat soak in to my aching body. The hot water flowed over my tired body as i rested my forehead against the cold tiles.

It was when i was alone like this my thoughts would get the better of me .I had kept my self busy over the past weeks ,i had to if i didn't i think i would have fallen apart, but when i was alone like this all my thoughts would come crashing down.

In the middle of my pity party the dam phone started to ring again."was i the only one awake in the dam house." I thought as i quickly jumped out of the shower. I rushed in to the bedroom stark Bullock naked and dripping wet to answer the dam thing that had plagued me since i opened my eyes this morning. Grabbing the phone from the receiver i sat down on the bed.

"This better be fucking good because i was just in the middle of my shower what the hell was so dam important that you had to start calling me at five am."

The person on the other end was quite for a moment then i heard their breathing pick up a little. It almost sounded like they were crying.

"Hello"

I was beginning to lose my patience and was about to put down the dam phone and have one of my subordinates track down the little fucker that had been driving me mad since the moment i opened my eyes. I would have them cut out their tongue so they couldn't speak on the dam phone ever again.

A voice i thought i would never hear again brought me out of my musings and i almost dropped the phone.

"C-cass"

I sat there stunned  in silence as his shaky voice called my name once again.

" C-cass please answer me"

His voice sounded like an angel to my ears but i could tell he was crying or close to it.

"Harper h-how  i-i mean what "

My mind was a mess i had so many things i wanted to tell him but when i had the chance i couldn't form a single coherent thought. A cute giggle brought me out of my thoughts and reality finally hit me.

"I'm s-s-so sorry Harper i-i-i promised to protect you and i didn't"

I couldn't stop the tears that flowed in all my years no one had ever seen or heard me cry  but here i was crying my heart  out to a boy over ten years my junior.

"Cass it wasn't your fault and im fine i promise. I'm not hurt and he hasn't laid a hand on me since he...... If im honest he feels as guilty as hell for what he did i know your not gonna believe me but he's not as bad as you think. I hate his guts for what he did but he has tried to make it up to me not that he could but he's tried"

I couldn't believe my fucking ears what shit was he spouting if he thought for one minute i wasn't going to kill that bastard he had another thing coming.

"Harper what the hell are you talking about he fucking raped you?"

 I screamed down the phone. My body was shaking and i couldn't tell if it was the adrenaline or the fact that i was wet and cold  or possibly both.

"I'm aware of that cass but he hasn't laid a hand on me since .He  thought you were doing the same thing .He thought you were forcing me in to a relation ship i didn't want to be in . He was led to believe you were hurting me it wasn't his intention to do the same. I know that you can't understand why im defending him  but please trust me he's not what you think well not any more."

I took a deep breath and tried to control the anger bubbling up inside me. How the hell hell could he defend a man that killed his mother ,Kidnapped him and fucking raped him. Was he brain washed or something?

"Cass p-please don't be mad at me i know you don't understand  and i promise i will explain every thing once i come home .But i need you to promise me you wont do anything to Radcliff."

"WHAT ?ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

I took another deep breath and tried to calm my self then something struck me . He said he was coming home what did he mean.

"Wait what do you mean when you come home ?Have you escaped where are you i'll come and get you right now."

I jumped off the bed in a frenzy and ran towards the closet i was so grateful i had a cordless phone or the run to the closet would have ended up with me strangling my self.

"Cass calm down."

His giggle brought me out of my frenzy and helped my body relax. I noticed he didn't seem panicked   or afraid hell he seemed just fine.

"Harper what's going on ? "

He stopped giggling and took a long pause that almost made my dam heart stop.

"Like i said things are not a they seem. Me and radcliff came to an understanding he was  under the assumption that i was brainwashed in to believing i was in love with you. I told him he was wrong so we made a deal. Though im pretty sure he only made this deal because he was to dam scared to tell someone how he felt about them. Anyway i agreed to stay and help him get the person he was in love with which i did so  my part of the deal is done and im coming home."

My mind was reeling what the hell was going on my mind couldn't keep up .

"To be honest he told me to stay SIX months to figure out if what i felt for you was real or some type of attachment i had developed because of my parents selling me to you but i know and i think he has realised that my feelings for you are real ."

My heart was beating out of my chest and my mind was blank

"Your feelings?"

His sweet chuckle made my heart leap dam i had it bad .How the hell could a nineteen year old boy bring a full grown arsed  man to his knees just by talking about feelings. Fuck i felt like a needy teenager.

"Yea Cass my feelings"

 He took a deep breath and sighed.

"C-cass im in love with you. I have been for a while now i wanted to tell you face to face but i just needed to say it. Being  away from you for so long  has been hell but it made me realise just how much i really do love you. I know you probably think its my hormones or something like that but its not i swear."

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding and smiled.

"I love you too harper i always have now i need you to tell me one thing.

"What?"

He replied sounding like he was crying.

"when are you coming home?"

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys there are only a few more chapters to go  ill be starting the second book to this in a few weeks  but I'm gonna finish off the books I've been neglecting  as well so please be patient. Once the book is completed i am going to Edit it because im not happy with some of the chapters i may even change a couple completely so keep an eye out.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

93 0 16
Sorean is an average 26-year-old University student. He has a best friend and a good family. While at university he meets what he thinks is his perfe...
182K 7.2K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
354K 15.1K 27
Chris Hart is just your-so-not average kind of guy. He's nowhere near average, he's way below average. He's never been in a relationship, never attem...