"WELL HELLO TO YOU TOO." CHAPTER 41

happy birthday to  blackveilbrides111

hope you enjoy and have a great day hun.

Castien's p.o.v

Hangie bay that's where he took him and that's where i was going. Hell if Harper thought for one minute i was gonna wait for him to return he had another thing coming. I wasn't known to be a patient person and i sure as hell wasn't going to leave him there a minute longer than i had to.

I'd spoken to him for over an hour and had to listen to how things had been with Radcliff and someone call fucking jess. I wasn't to fond of this jess person i didn't like the way harper had spoken about him. He seemed too taken with him and i was jealous as fuck.

I had to hold in what i wanted to say because even though i don't like the sound of the boy he seems to have made things easier for harper while he was taken. But that didn't mean i wasn't gonna knock his little head off if i found out that he had so much as made an attempt at anything with harper.

I'd been sitting here for over eight hours going over everything he had told me i just wanted to get to the Orkney islands as quickly as possible and having to wait was almost driving me insane. I got up from the seat  and headed towards my private bedroom sleeping the rest of the flight would have me well rested for what i was gonna do to that son of a bitch when i got my hands on him.

I had tried to get Marcus to come with us but only god him self could pry him away from Reese  and to be honest i think even he would have a tough time. I stripped down to my shorts and climbed in to soft bed and closed my eyes . My last thoughts were of how i would make Radcliff suffer as i faded in to a much needed sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jess's  p.o.v

I looked up at Harper from the back seat of the car i was really gonna miss him. After his call to castien he advised us  both to leave. He knew castien wouldn't leave him here on the islands longer than he had to and Radcliff knew that blood would be spilt if they were to meet.

I watched as Harper waved sadly from the front porch and smiled softly i was really gonna miss him .I know how we met was kinda messed up but over the weeks i have come to consider him a good friend ,my only friend other than Radcliff.

Radcliff climbed into the car beside me and kissed me gently on the forehead i smiled softly and turned back to the window as the car slowly pulled  away.

"It's gonna be okay jess Harper knows what he doing he loves Cass and as much as i hate to admit it he belongs by his side."

I feel my eyes tear up as the house slowly disappears from sight and sob breaks free.  Radcliff pulls me into his sturdy chest and tries to comfort me but my thoughts were only of Harper "would he be okay? would Castien be angry with him for warning us? would he hurt him?"

The thoughts echoed through my mind as the tears slowly turned into hiccups i really hoped Radcliff was right with the experience I've had of the world i sincerely doubt it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiens p.ov

I felt nothing but relief as my feet made contact with the tarmac it was great to be on solid ground and the fact that harper was only an hour away made it feel a hundred times better.

Three black SUV'S  pulled up and  the drivers climbed out opening the doors for me and my men. Bently got in with me and began explaining the layout of the property where Harper was being held. My mind wondered off as i thought about holding Harper in my arms once more. He was taken just as we were getting to know each other i could only hope that this experience hadn't  changed him.  I wanted him to be the same happy go lucky boy i had fallen so madly in love with before that sadistic bastard had defiled him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harper's p.ov

I watched as radcliff and jess's car pulled away and my heart clenched. As much as i hated being away from Cass i was really gonna miss Jess he was one of the sweetest boys i had ever met and considering what his ass hole of a father had put him through, that was saying something.

I watched as the car disappeared from view and sat down on the porch and waited. I knew that Cass wouldn't be far away, in fact, i knew his plane had landed over twenty minutes ago thanks to Radcliff's men.

I pulled my jacket tightly around me as i felt a chill in the air. I wasn't  sure if it was the cold or the anticipation mixed with dread but i shivered as it slowly washed over me. Cass was gonna be pissed when he got here to find Radcliff gone and he was gonna be even more pissed when he found out that i had warned them.

I know you're probably thinking why the hell would I do that but in  truth, i didn't want to be responsible for Radcliff's death and possibly jess's. I knew that cass would kill Radcliff but not before making him suffer and if i knew cass right which I did he would hurt jess to make Radcliff suffer. I knew it was possible he would do to jess what was done to me and I would never allow that, i couldn't he was my friend.

After an hour of waiting, i wondered back into the house to get something hot to drink. I poured myself  some hot tea and held the cup tightly in order to warm my cold hands. Blowing the hot steam away i took a sip and turned around to lean up against the sink. I was to focused on the hot beverage to realise that cass was sitting on the chair looking at me slightly amused. I heard a throat clear and my head shot up. I felt the cup slip from my hand and shatter against the tiled floor as my mouth hung open in shock.He just sat there with and amused smirk painted on his handsome face. I felt the tears prick at my eyes as i threw myself into his open arms.A sob broke free from my throat and i clung to him as the tears blurred my vision, he was here, he was really hear. I heard a small chuckle as he kissed my head and pulled me close.

"well hello to you too"

There is probably a few mistakes guys and I'm sorry but I'm so ill i just wanted to get this chapter out for blackveilbrides111's birthday . I hope you enjoyed it hun have a great day.