Somebody Else (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was m... More

Intro ❋
Chapter 1 ❋
Chapter 2 ❋
Chapter 3 ❋
Chapter 4 ❋
Chapter 5 ❋
Chapter 6 ❋
Chapter 7 ❋
Chapter 8 ❋
Chapter 10 ❋
Chapter 11 ❋
Chapter 12 ❋
Chapter 13 ❋
Chapter 14 ❋
Chapter 15 ❋
Chapter 16 ❋
Chapter 17 ❋
Chapter 18 ❋
Chapter 19 ❋
Chapter 20 ❋
Chapter 21 ❋
Chapter 22 ❋
Chapter 23 ❋
Chapter 24 ❋
Chapter 25 ❋
Chapter 26 ❋

Chapter 9 ❋

22.5K 576 249
By cuhbello

After spring break everything went back to almost normal. Camila hadn't spoke to me since the last time we texted. I hated school but on the bright side there was only 3 days left till the last day of school.

I walked out my class and was greeted by everyone in the halls as usual. I walked towards Zayn who was taking everything out his locker.

"Hello mate." I said in a terrible British accent.

"Hey Y/NN." He turned his head towards me. I leaned on the knockers next to me and looked across the hall where Shawn and Camila were. It looked like Shawn was telling her something but she seemed uninterested. We made eye contact so I sent her a small smile and waved but she just looked another way. I sighed and turned my attention back to Zayn.

"Girls suck man." I whined.

"Amen to that." Zayn chuckled, shutting his locker. We both leaned on the lockers. I was on my phone when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Y/N." I looked up and saw Ariana in front of me holding her books against her chest.

"Hey Ari." I said giving her my best toothless smile.

"How was your spring break?" She asked while twirling a strand of her hair.

"Uh it was good. Didn't do much except go to that party that got raided by the cops." I said as I laugh.

"You were there? I was there too I didn't see you. " She questioned.

"Well it was a full house, I didn't see you either." I responded.

"Yea... hey we never got to talk, you know after our date." She said while rubbing her hand down my shoulder. I look back at Camila and see she's already looking over here. Her facial expression showed annoyance and she was squinting her eyes. I looked away and turned my attention back to Ariana.

"Yea ok let's talk right now." I pulled her towards the small garden that was built inside the school. The garden had only windows so I could see Zayn giving me a look of confusion through the glass.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask nervously. She hesitated for a moment but spoke.

"What are we?" She looked down at the books on her lap.

My mind began to drift. I was hoping she wouldn't ask that. I kind of liked Ariana but I liked Camila as well. The only thing that was telling me to try things out with Ariana was the fact that Camila was with Shawn.

"Y/N?" She questioned, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

She pulled me into a hug. I looked out the glass and saw Zayn mouthing 'what the fuck' at me. After she let go she said she had practice so she had to go. She unexpectedly pulled me into a kiss. I stood there shocked. I watched as she walked out of the garden. Once I was alone I walked out.

"Dude what the hell was that?" Zayn asked and slapped my arm.

"Uh I might have just asked her to be my girlfriend." I chuckled nervously.

He gave me a puzzled look.

"But I thought you liked Camila?"

"I do, but I want to move forward." I explained.

He slowly nodded, "Oh ok well just so you know Camila came up to me and asked what you were doing in there with Ariana. She sounded kind of pissed."

I rolled my eyes, that girl got mad at anything I did. "Whatever. Let's go." I spoke while shrugging my shoulders. We walked to our next class. We sat down and began having a conversation.

--

The time in that class went by pretty quick. I grabbed my bag and waited for Zayn. We walked out the door and I felt someone slip their hand into mine.

"Hi Y/NN." I turned my head and saw it was Ariana. "Oh hi Zayn." She added. He waved at her and gave her a small smile.

"How's your day?" I asked.

"It's great." She grinned.

When we got to the cafeteria I thought we would both go our separate ways but she dragged me to her table. "I'll catch you guys later!" I yelled to Zayn.

When we got to the table I saw the usual people that sat there, minus Shawn and Camila. I sat down on the chair next to Ariana. I could feel everyone eyeing me.

"What are you doing here Y/L/N didn't you and Camila break up?" Cameron asked.

"She's with me now." Ariana spoke before I could I say anything.

The lunch period consisted of me making everyone at the table laugh. I found it weird that everyone even the jocks seemed to be enjoying my presence.

"Your pretty funny Y/L/N. No one here makes us laugh. I mean Shawn tries but he just isn't funny." Cameron said with everyone agreeing.

"Anyways congrats for your new relationship with Ariana." He said while smiling. He was being nice as hell, not that I minded but after I kicked his ass I didn't think he would ever talk to me, it was weirding me out.

"Where is Shawn anyways?" I asked casually.

"Probably in his car begging Camila to fuck him. Don't tell him I told you this but Camila doesn't seem to be that interested in him." He whispered while laughing.

When Cameron said 'she doesn't seem to be that interested in him' I couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved.

"Hey Y/N, do you wanna come to my cheer practice after school. We're practicing for the pep rally on the last day. You could just sit on the bleachers and watch." Ariana said.

"Sure." I smiled. Once lunch finished I went to my last class. I sat next Dinah who was conversating with Normani. I greeted Dinah and put my head down for the rest of the class period.

When class was over I grabbed my bag and walked out the school. I went to the field and walked to the bleachers. I sat down when I felt someone grab my foot from under the bleachers. I looked down confusedly.

"Hey Y/N, come down here." The voice of Lauren came from under the bleachers. I should've known it was her. I mean we were the only ones who chilled down there. I walked off the bleachers and went under.

"What's up Lauser!" I yelled while pulling her into an embrace.

"Nothing much, what's up with you? Zayn says you asked Ariana to be your girlfriend?" She questioned.

"Oh yea I did." I said casually. She softly punched me in the shoulder.

"Dude you need to make up your mind on what you want. One second your having heart eyes for Camila and the next you're dating Ariana? What's up with that?" She asked and crossed her arms.

"I don't know Lauren." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Where's Zayn?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"He's on his way over here." She said casually.

"Ok well I'll be sitting on top of the bleachers if you need me." I said as I made my way out from under the bleachers.

I climbed back up the bleachers and watched the cheerleaders do their thing. I was busy watching them I didn't see Dinah was sitting right next to me.

"Aye Y/N." Dinah hollered.

"What's up." I yelled back and playfully smacked her for hollering in my ear.

"Nothing I just came here to wait for Normani." She said turning her attention back to the field.

"Wait what are you doing here?" Dinah asked confusedly.

"Oh yea I didn't tell you, I might have asked Ariana to be girlfriend this morning." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"WHAT! REALLY WHY!" She shouted causing everyone on the field to turn their heads towards us.

"Quiet down! Jesus, yes I asked Ariana to be my girlfriend I don't know why everyone has been so surprised." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Maybe because you've so far up Camila's ass lately." Dinah said nonchalantly.

"Yea I know, but I'm trying to move forward with life now, so would you please at least sound happy for me." I let out a loud groan.

"Yea ok, but just so you know I still ship you and Camila very hard and so does Normani." She spoke. I laughed, she would always call herself the captain of "our ship".

"Ok just try not to say when Ariana is around though." I softly punched her thigh.

I look back out to the field and saw Ariana was calling me over. I jumped off the bleachers and walked towards her. She ran to me and pulled me into an embrace.

"We should be done in 5 min but-" She grabbed my hands and intertwined them with hers but was cut off by Camila's yelling.

"Y/N GET OFF THE FIELD!" I turned and see an angry Camila marching over towards us. "What are you doing here!" She yelled.

"Relax Camila my baby is just here to watch me." Ariana said putting emphasis on the word my.

Camila knotted her eyebrows, "'Your baby'?"

"Yep. Y/N asked me to be her girlfriend this morning. Isn't that right babe?" Ariana looked at me while smirking.

I nodded uncomfortably.

"Oh is that right? Ariana go back to practice before you get kicked out of cheer." Camila demanded. Ariana groaned. I watched as she jogged back towards the other cheerleaders.

"So you and Ariana huh?" I nodded slowly. "She's a bit of slippery one so I'd keep my eyes peeled if I were you. Last guy she dated she cheated on him." I looked at her confused at this newfound information.

"Mind your own business. Your boyfriend has had some cheating history too and your still with him." I spat.

"I'm serious though, just be careful with her. Don't trust her little innocent act." Camila said looking at me in the eyes intensely.

"Ok I'll talk to her." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Good." Camila began to walk away but she turned back. "And Y/N? I think you could do so much better than that." She said. She walked away swaying her hips a bit. I cursed myself for ogling her ass.

I walked back to Dinah who was smirking. "I figure you just heard and saw everything?" I say while laughing.

"Yes! Dude Camila totally likes you!" Dinah whisper yelled.

I shook my head, "What? No way. She was just telling me to be careful with Ariana because she cheated on her last boyfriend."

"Yea and she told you that because she cares about you because SHE LIKES YOU! OH MY GOSH MY SHIP IS REAL! Look I'll try to get Normani to get some more info about this!"

"No way. Are you forgetting that I have girlfriend now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Leave the cheater! Wouldn't you like to date the girl you've been crushing on these past 3 years." She exclaimed.

"Of course I would. But Ariana hasn't done anything to me. So I'm just going to confront her about this. Maybe she's changed?" I suggested and walking off the bleachers.

"Ok well if you change your mind you know where to find me." She yelled. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

I walked towards Ariana who was talking to one of the football players. I think his name was Sean or Shane one of those two.

"Hey can we talk?" I asked.

She turned her head at me and nodded.

"Sooo...you know when you left earlier? Camila said something about you cheating on your last boyfriend?" I slowly spoke.

"What don't listen to that bitch! I never cheated on anyone." She snapped.

I hesitantly nodded, "Ok I believe you."

"Great." She smiled.

"Well I'm going to go, do you still need a ride home?" I asked.

"Actually no sorry I made you wait but I'm catching a ride with one of my friends." She said and gestured back to the cheerleaders.

"Oh okay."

She pulled me into an embrace and walked back to the guy she was talking too. I turned on my heel to leave, but I bumped into Camila.

"Shit I'm sorry." I said quickly helping her up.

"It's fine." She mumbled lowly.

I curiously eyed her. I expected her to snap at me like she always did, but she seemed sad.

"Hey you ok?" I asked, putting a finger under her chin and lifting her face up.

"I'm fine don't touch me." She spat and smacked hand away.

"Chill. I was just trying to be nice." I spoke coldly. I hated when she did this type of stuff. One second she would be all nice and friendly and the next she'd be bitchy and mean to me.

I walked away from her and walked to my car. I drove home and laid down. I thought about everything that happened today.

Could Dinah really be right about Camila liking me? I mean I did notice a few things that Camila did to make it seem like she liked me but if she really did like me, why would she reject me all the times I asked her out? It didn't make sense to me.

My mind then began to drift to Ariana. I didn't know if I should keep dating her or just leave her. A part of me was telling me that I shouldn't be a dick and dump her the first day I asked her out when she hasn't done anything to me but another part was telling me not to trust her. I mean once a cheater, always a cheater right? After thinking for a while I eventually fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

The next couple of days went by fast and it was finally the last day of school. I emptied my locker and threw all the trash out.

I had went on a couple of dates with Ariana and in all honestly I really wasn't feeling the vibe with her and I don't think she was either. I feel like I asked her to be my girlfriend too fast because when we finally went out alone I realized we had nothing in common.

I told Zayn what Camila told me about Ariana but he told me not to believe everything Camila said. He was right so I decided to try to keep our relationship alive.

When my locker was finally empty I left and tried to find my friends. I walked to the courtyard and looked around. I spotted Zayn with Lauren by the water fountain.

"Hey guys." I said as I approached them. They greeted back. I really needed to talk to them about my relationship issues.

"Guys I realized Ariana and I have literally nothing in common. I don't even think she's feeling this relationship either. Should I dump her or try to like the things she likes to make it work?" I whined.

"Well, if you wanna dump her it's your choice really. Do you really want to date her?" Lauren said.

"I don't know that why I'm asking you guys for help!" I said frustratedly.

"Chill Y/N, look I'm throwing a end of the school year/ beginning of summer party tomorrow. You can bring her to the party and try one more time. If you don't enjoy spending time with her then dump her." Lauren said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok cool, and another party?" I asked.

"Yup it's going to be fun! It'll be unforgettable." Zayn said excitedly.

"Well ok then, I'll invite Ariana to the party and try things with her one more time, if it doesn't work out I'll break up with her there." I finally said.

"Cool." They both said.

The party will be unforgettable huh? I thought to myself.

Nothing good ever came out of parties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.8K 22
The title says it all G!p you
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
163K 5.9K 68
She's all I ever wanted but not something I expected. This is a story about Y/N and how she never gets what she wanted. She always gets the exact opp...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...