The Dark Neverland (completed)

By hollywasshere

This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It... More

The arrival of Wendy
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part two
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Awakening
Goodbye, hello
Hello school
The end
ANOUNCEMENT
FINDING NEVERLAND

Chapter 2

826 27 2
By hollywasshere

~Wendy~

The corner of my vision blacken, slowly spreading. The last I see is the golden orb illuminating the space around me. My body weakens. My vision closes. I feel myself falling. But I can't stop myself. The power over me is too compelling. What have I done?

"Throw her in the cage." A familiar voice projects. I feel my body slam against hard, cold dirt. I force my drowsy eyes open. Through the slither my eyes have provided me with, I see darkness. Darkness surrounding me. I try saying something, but it only comes out in a crackly voice. Where am I?

I hear the sound of footsteps, trudging through the dirt, but they are only getting father away. I reach out my arm to try and figure out my surroundings, it hits some sort of bar, I drag it along and there is more of them. I squint to try and adapt my eyes to the darkness. I see bars all around me, surrounding me like a cage. I am in a cage. Why on earth would I be in a cage. Oh wait I'm in Neverland, that's right.

My eyes adjust to the darkness giving me a better view of my surroundings. The cage appears to be made of bamboo, and is held together with a type of vine, I am surrounded by dirt and rocks. I lean onto my knees and grasp the bars, "Help... someone!" I yell in the attempt that someone will help me. Peter! Maybe Peter can help me.
"Peter, anyone! Help I am trapped in a cage!" I scream once again. Suddenly I hear a flicker, and a flame illuminates the space. Behind the flame, is a face. Peters face!
"Oh thank god, Peter you have come to help me." I smile at Peter who returns it, but there is something very evil about it that makes my stomach churn. He crouches down to meet my eye level, holding a lantern by his head.
"Oh Wendy, how clueless can you be." I retort, and my smile fades, what does he mean?
"What?-" I start but I am cut off by his words.
"Once you touch that orb, your bounded to Neverland forever. You can never leave Neverland. You can never leave me." I sink back into the corner of the cage, my stomach flips. A sudden burst of hatred clouds over me, I pounce forward at Pan, gripping the bars, "I trusted you. You liar!" I scream. Peter inches closer to me. He scoffs and lets out a wicked laugh, but it is short lived. His face softens into a more serious expression.
"What pan wants, Pan gets." He pauses and smiles a little bit. "And luckily for me I got you. Now sleep tight love, you have a big day ahead." He leans back and stands up, fading into the darkness. The flame goes out. He turns around and walks away.

I sink back. How could I have been so stupid, to actually trust this boy. I run my fingers through my tangled hair. The cold night air whisking through me. I shiver and pull my knees to my chest, and wrap my arms around them, resting my head back on the cage.
I am left to my own haunting thoughts of regret. I drift off into sleep, with its own punishment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 17 4
Everyone always wanted to Peter get his happy ever after. and now he has the chance too. After wendy crushed Peter's 130 years ago, he loses confiden...
2.1K 26 35
Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed all that, and no her name wasn't Wendy. No...
56.5K 1.2K 17
You are the biological son/daughter of James Hook, Peter Pan's archenemy. Since the Captain didn't want you in danger with Peter around, he sent you...
1.8K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...