Fighting For The Angel

By Millypie

Angelina Thompson is miss goody-two-shoes. Straight A student, clean record and a graceful dancer. Her life i... More

Chapter 1- Mistaken
Chapter 2-New Boy
Chapter 4 - A New Friend
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- I like him
Chapter 7- Stay away from her
Chapter 8-She will be mine
Chapter 9-Dance class
Chapter 10-Tutoring Date
Chapter 11-Guilty
Chapter 12-Date
Chapter 13-Angelina Ballerina
Chapter 14-Another Date
Chapter 15-You Went Out With Him?
Chapter 16-A Twist
Chapter 17-No Reply
Chapter 18-Asking Again
Chapter 19-Something for the first time
Chapter 20-It All Began
Chapter 21-It's Not What You Think
Chapter 22- Into My Arms
Chapter 23-Framed
Chapter 24-Man Down
Chapter 25- Dead
Chapter 26-I'm Sorry
Chapter 27-Apology accepted
Chapter 28- We're Back
Chapter 29-Where are they?
Chapter 30-There with you
Chapter 31-Roommates
Chapter 32-Childless Father
Chapter 33-Tantrum
Chapter 34-Counselor
Chapter 35-Samantha
Chapter 36-Shopping Spree
Chapter 37-Snowday
Chapter 38-The twelve days of Christmas
Chapter 39 Christmas
Chapter 40-I've found them
Chapter 41-Dinner Gone Wrong
Chapter 42-Broken Pieces
Chapter 43-Character Change
Chappter 44-New Years
Chapter 45-Parents
Chapter 46-One Month Anniversary
Chapter 47-Neglet
Chapter 48- He's with Missy
Chapter 49-Quickies & Hickies
Chapter 50-Bad Bullies
Chapter 51-Cafe Trouble
Chapter 52-Flashbacks
Chapter 53-Fairytail Kisses
Chapter 54-Forever His Angel
Chapter 55-Family Reuion
Chapter 56-Babysitting
Chapter 57- Court Day
Chapter 58-A Little Trouble
Chapter 59-What A Shocker
Chapter 60- The Last Night Of Freedom
Chapter 61-You May Kiss The Bride
Chapter 62-Epilogue

Chapter 3- Wrong Punch

95 5 1
By Millypie

Reading is going a bit slow, I get that. Yet still here's the next chapter.

Chapter 3- Wrong Punch

Michael's POV

During lunch I found myself being lost again. I took a few corridors then I found myself in the front courtyard. Arrgh! Why couldn't I have asked Angelina for directions? As if by chance I saw Angelina sitting alone in the grass. She looked so delicate there all by herself. I made my way towards her.

"Oh finally," she said. "Where were you? I got worried."

She must have thought I was Mark.

"Mistake me for someone again?" I asked. She turned red then pushed her glasses up her nose.

"Sorry," she apologised. "You and Roger have similar outfits."

I nodded. I really wanted to join her.

"You look like you could use some company," I said.

"No, no Michael. It's fine. I-." She stopped because I had already sat down. She took out a grilled cheese sandwich from a piece of foil.

"You have grilled cheese too," I said as I pulled out mine. She smiled.

"I love grilled cheese," we chorused and she blushed.

We were both eating then a shadow was cast upon us. A group of popular teens; three jocks and three cheerleaders all in matching red, black and gold uniforms.

"Oh look, Angelina got a new friend," a blonde jock said.

"A hot new friend," a brunette cheerleader added and the jock eyed her. A blonde cheerleader got down and snatched the sandwich from Angelina's hands.

"Thanks for lunch. You're such an angel," she said.

What was this nonsense?

"Give it back!" I commanded. All seven of them turned towards me.

"What did you say?" the Asian jock said. He looked like the leader of the jocks. By reading his jacket I saw that his name was Jonathan.

Angelina gave me a what-are-you-doing- look.

"I said give it back to her," I ordered.

"No one orders me around," the blonde cheerleader dictated.

"No one tells us what to do around here mister," Jonathon fumed. "You clearly don't know who you're talking to."

I stood up.

"You clearly don't know what manners are," I miffed. The anger was building up in me but I didn't want to fight him knowing my ways back then. A fist came towards me and I ducked. It didn't hit me but it hit Angelina.

"Angelina what are you doing?" I questioned. I caught her in my arms and noticed her nose was bleeding. The jocks and cheerleaders ran off and left her there in my arms. She felt her nose and saw the blood on her fingers.

"Come on let's get you to sit," I said. I helped her to the tree where we were seated.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked me.

"But they were stealing your lunch," I answered.

"They always do, that's why I have backup." She pulled out another sandwich from her bag.

Wow! I knew she was unpopular but being bullied to the extent that you bring a back up, that's some serious stuff.

"Why are there three of you Michael?" she asked me. She wiped the blood off her nose with a tissue, well at least she tried to because she kept missing her nose.

"Mi-Michael, I'm dizzy," she stammered. Then into my arms lay fainted Angelina.

I know it was short. I'm going to write alot of short chapters in this book. Bare with me.

Hugs and kisses

~Millypie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 19 11
After the heartbreaking passing of her grandma, Hannah's summer takes a surprising turn. From watching her long time crush, Jason, and her best frien...
192K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
3.6K 360 18
Heaven was born and left at the hospital. She was adopted at a very young age. She was living a pretty good life but it was slowly changing for the w...
225 6 14
There are stories about the supernatural, many stories about ghosts and spirits, or even about mythical creatures, but none of those stories can comp...