A Kittens Life

By Angelkittencat

Zeya is a feisty kitten. She never wanted to be adopted but when she is chosen she is surprised to find herse... More

Zeya
Change
New home
Dinner
The Club
Friends
Happy Birthday
The Trip
Home Again
Talking
New

Surprises

5.2K 89 15
By Angelkittencat

The next morning she awoke to warm arms around her. She opened her eyes to see her master. His hair was a mess. She giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked his eyes still closed.

"Nothing," she said. He rolled over and stretched.

"Dear god I am sore. Why did I sleep here?" He whined.

"I dunno, you said you were leaving," she told him.

"Well I was going to but clearly I did not," he grumbled. "Listen if you want me to sleep with you tonight we're doing it in my bed."

"Umm no thank you," she said. "I don't want to sleep with you."

"Not how I want it kitten," he grumbled again.

"Ummmm, then how do you want it," she asked.

"Fuck I meant, meant," he said rolling over. She giggled.

"I thought you slept naked?" She asked.

"I do normally. I just didn't plan to sleep here," he said as he stood up groaning. "I'm gonna take a shower."She decided to do the same.

When she got out of her shower she got dressed in leggings and a crop top. Her tail poked out over the leggings. Most of the purple really was gone. It was sad.

"Kitten," her master called.

"Whaaaaaat?" She called.

"Come heeeerrrrrreee," he called. She pranced out of her closet and across the hall.

"Well you look cute little kitten," he told her. She blushed. "After breakfast would you like to go get your fur re-dyed?"

"I can get it colored again!?" She squealed.

"Of course. You can have anything you like done," he told her.

"Well lets eat breakfast then!" She said grabbing his hand and racing into the hallway. He pulled her back and tossed her over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" She squeaked.

"You're going the wrong way little one," he said laughing.

"Oops," she blushed.

He carried her down to the dinning room and set her on the table. A platter of eggs bacon and toast was already on the table. He grabbed a plate and filled it setting it in her lap. She wolfed it down.

"Lets gooooooo," she said jumping of the table.

"Alright alright," he laughed. He brought her into the garage. "Which car?" He asked.

"That one!" She said pointing.

"The purple one?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She squealed.

"Lamborghini it is," he laughed. They got into the car and took off. She watched the world fly by as he drove.

They soon arrived at a small building. He got out if the car and walked around to her side. He opened the door for her and she stepped out. He clipped her leash on and lead her inside.

Inside was bustling with activity. He walked up to the woman at the front desk. The woman stared at him in awe.

"My pet would like a color treatment please," he said coolly. The woman nodded. Her master unclipped her collar and the woman quickly lead her to a chair. Her master smiled and sat down on the edge of the room

"What color would you like dear?" The woman asked.

"Can you do red and black on my tail and ears?" She asked shyly.

"Well of course dear," the woman cried.

"Could you maybe lighten my hair too maybe?" She asked.

"Of course. Lets get you started," the woman said. The entire process took hours. In the end it looked amazing. The red and black stripes through her tailing completely covering the white of her fur. On the other hand her hair at been lightened to a pale almost white blonde.

"Could you do one more thing?" She asked the woman.

"What is it dear?" The woman asked.

"Can you pierce my ears?" She asked.

"We'll have to ask your owner that dear," the woman said.

"Maaaaasssssttttter" she called. He looked up from a magazine he was flipping through.

"Hmm.. What kitten?" He asked.

"Can the lady pierce my ears?" She asked.

"Of course kitten," he said. She giggled happily. The pain of the metal shooting through her ear startled her but it quickly faded.

"I'm all done Master" she called. He looked up again and smiled.

"You look lovely little one," he cooed. He blushed happily. They followed the woman back to the cash register. He paid the woman for the services. Zeya had never seen so much money before.

"Have a nice afternoon," he said. Clipping the leash back on her.

"You too sir," the woman said. As they walked away she looked up at him.

"Master why did that lady call you sir?" She asked.

"Its just polite kitten," he told her. "Do you want to go get ice cream kitten?"

"What's ice cream," she asked.

"You don't know what ice cream is!?" He cried. She shook her head. "Dear lord what did they feed you?"

"They were very big on bread and oat meal and cereal," she informed him. He shook his head.

"No wonder you're so skinny. We need to put some meat on those bones," he said poking her belly. She squealed and jumped away. He laughed and lead her down the road to an ice cream parlor. Upon them entering an employing half looked up.

"Pets have to stay out side," the employee said. He master growled.

"My pet will not stay outside," he snapped.

"Look buddy..." The employee stopped as he looked up. "Oh I'm so sorry sir. Of course she will stay with you." The employee was very polite to them through the rest of the transaction.

She sat at the table eating her ice cream. She happily liked the drips off her hand as they ran down the cone.

"This is yummy sir," she said happily.

"I know Zea. That's why I brought you," he said smiling. "Zea I want you to visit one of my clubs with me tonight. Can you handle that?"

She thought for a moment. She'd never been somewhere like that. What did one even do there? Would she be the only pet? What if it was scary?

"I think I can Master," she said softly. He smiled.

"Good girl," he told her.

The ride home was quiet. She yawned. She watched out the window at the passing trees. The landscape blurred together in a green and blue mess.

When they got home he brought her up to his room. He turned on the tv while she climbed up on the bed. He laid down next to her. A minute later she was out like a light.

When she next awoke her master wasn't in bed with her. She sighed and rolled off the bed. She wandered through the halls until she found the kitchen. Inside Maria was working on something.

"What are you making?" She asked. Maria jumped a bit.

"Oh miss you scared me. I'm making chocolate chip cookies. Would you like some?" Maria asked.

"Yes please," she said grabbing a cookie and sitting down on a stool. "How long have you worked here Maria?"

"About a year. Ms Violet hired me," Maria told her.

"Who is Ms Violet?" She asked.

"Why its the master's grandmother," Maria said looking surprised. "Leave it to that boy to not even tell you his grandmothers name. Did he even tell you his own name?" Maria asked. She shook her head no.

"Well my goodness the boys name is Nicholas. The most well known man in the country I think he forget he has to tell some people his name," Maria said clucking her tongue.

"Why is he the most well known man in the country?" She asked.

"Why you don't know? His grandmother is the queen dear," Maria said. She gasped.

"I think that's enough talking Maria," a voice said from the door way. They turned to see the master leaning there. "Come with me kitten."

She followed him through the hallways back to his room.

"You're really royalty master?" She asked eyes wide.

"Yes kitten I am," he told her

"But why didn't I know," she asked.

"Well clearly you were very sheltered at the auction house," he said sitting on the bed. "I thought you would know who I was immediately and you didn't so I just kept it that way. Its nice not being looked at as special for once."

"But master I was bound to find out," she whispered crawling up next to him.

"I know kitten, I just liked being kinda normal for once," he said.

"I think you are normal sir," she said cuddling into him.

"Thank you kitten," he said letting her ears. "Now why don't you go get ready to go to one of my clubs. Wear something slinky."

She jumped up and raised to her closet to get ready

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.2K 15
A love between a wolf and a cat. Natsuki is over protective of his property even if his the alpha of his tribe of the Venom Blood. This black wolves...
55.7K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...
52.1K 1.3K 40
"Todoroki kun! You sure doesn't seem like the kind of guy who dresses up as a cat." Midoriya chuckles as he blushes a bit. "Hm, what do you mean?" T...
14.1K 385 23
When Kira became a fluffy, he was forced to live away from others and study in a school for fluffies. What kind of love will he find? WARNING! CONTAI...