This Is Forever (Narry AU - S...

By ohcrapnarry

It's eight months later and Niall and Harry are still together. Follow them in their adventures and problems... More

This Is Forever (Narry AU - Sequel to I'll Be There)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter Seventeen

3.9K 167 29
By ohcrapnarry

''I don't want to leave,'' Harry mumbled, his lips tightly pressed to Niall's neck as they stood under the warm stream of the shower.

''We have to, love,'' Niall whispered back, snaking his arms around Harry's waist.

''We made so many good memories here,'' Harry smiled, thinking about all the great things he and Niall did together. 

''We did,'' Niall agreed, smiling fondly at his boyfriend. He lightly stood on his tiptoes to press a kiss to Harry's soft lips. The water of the shower fell down on them pleasantly as they let their lips move together slowly.

''You give me butterflies,'' Harry said quietly after they had pulled away, resting his forehead against Niall's.

''I love you,'' Niall pecked Harry's lips and hugged him close, his arms still wrapped around Harry's waist.

Harry hugged him back, sighing with content and a smile playing at his lips as he tightened his arms around Niall's neck. They stood like that for a few minutes, Harry occasionally leaving little kisses along Niall's jaw. Niall pulled away after a while, turning the water off too.

''C'mon, before Louis yells at us that we're taking too long,'' Niall chuckled, his cheeks a rosy colour.

''Yeah,'' Harry nodded sheepishly, stepping closer to his boyfriend to press a kiss to his lips one more time. Then, he grabbed a towel and started drying himself. Niall did the same and they tried to be quickly, not wanting to waste more time than they had already done. However, Harry couldn't help himself when Niall stood there, all adorable in only his underwear, and his hair still a bit damp. He pulled Niall closer and wrapped them both up in his towel, Niall fitting perfectly in his arms.

''Are you ever going to let me go?" Niall giggled, hugging Harry back happily.

''Nope,'' Harry buried his face in Niall's neck and peppered kisses all over the skin there. Niall blushed at Harry's affection and couldn't keep the grin from appearing, basically splitting his face in two.

''You can cuddle me when we're in the car," Niall said as he reluctantly pulled away, causing Harry to pout.

Harry's face brightened and he quickly got dressed. He impatiently waited for Niall to get dressed too before they walked back to their camping spot where Liam, Louis and Eleanor were already packing the tents and the other stuff.

Niall and Harry immediately started on breaking down their tent and soon they were stuffing the last bags into the back of the car. Eleanor and Liam walked towards the reception to pay an say goodbye while Louis, Harry and Niall drove the car to the front.

"Ni, I'm tired," Harry whined, leaning fully on Niall as they waited for Louis to come back from the toilet.

"You can sleep in the car later," Niall said, rubbing Harry's back soothingly.

"Only if you hold me," Harry smiled and blushed.

"What's with the clingy-ness today, Harry?" Louis interrupted as he opened the car to get in after getting back from the toilet.

"I'm not being clingy..." Harry said, a little unsure. "Am I clingy today?" he turned to Niall.

"I love it when you're clingy," Niall opened the door for Harry and let him get in first.

"So I am clingy," Harry stated, frowning.

"Only a little bit," Niall tried to assure him, pulling him in his arms while the car started driving.

"I'll stop," Harry nodded to himself and pulled away from Niall's embrace.

"No, you won't," Niall shook his head and grabbed Harry's shoulders to pull him into his chest. "You are my boyfriend and you're allowed to be clingy."

Harry looked up at Niall with an unsure expression. "If you say so," he shrugged and smiled, cuddling close.

They picked up Liam and Eleanor at the entrance and then they were ready to go home. They left the camping site at 8 AM and they expected to be home around 7 PM. The roads were still quiet because it was quite early in the morning.

Their first stop at a gass station was after a little bit over 2 hours driving. Harry was whining that he had to wee so he jumped out of the car as soon as the vehicle came to a stop. Pulling Niall with him, he ran towards the toilet.

They all took turns with going to the toilet. Louis and Eleanor brought some drinks with hem on their way back ant they sat down on the curb next to where the car was parked. When they were done, Niall brought all the empty cups to the bin, Harry had opened the door already while he waited for Niall to come back. But Niall stumbled, causing him to fall against the door. Harry let out a loud shriek as his fingers got stuck between the car and the car door. 

''Sorry, sorry!'' Niall's eyes widened as he saw the damage that he had caused to Harry's fingers. His forefinger and middlefinger were turning purple and blue at the second knuckle and there was even some blood dribbling out. Harry looked at his fingers with a shocked expression, too startled to react properly.

Before he knew it, Niall was at his side, holding his other hand while Eleanor cleaned up the wound with the first aid kid that she found somewhere in the car. It was then that he started to realise what had happened. His hand started to shake and he suddenly felt the sharp pain in his fingers. He let go of Niall's hand to wrap his arm around his neck to pull him close, burying his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck as Eleanor wrapped a bandage around his two fingers.

''It's not broken but it is still badly bruised,'' Eleanor explained. ''You shouldn't use your fingers too much, yeah? Are you okay?'' 

Harry could only nod his head, he didn't want to break down in tears in front of his friends. Louis and Liam petted his head and gave him some apologetic looks.

''C'mon Haz, sit in the car and rest a little yeah? You look a little tired,'' Liam voiced his concerns. Harry nodded again and let Niall lead him to the car. Niall sat down first so that he sat in the middle, next to Eleanor. Harry sat down next to him and wearily looked around. 

''I'm so sorry,'' Niall whispered sadly as the car started moving again.

''It's not your fault,'' Harry whispered back, feeling the tears burn behind his eyelids. 

''Does it hurt?'' Niall examined Harry's hand carefully, laying it in his lap. 

Harry nodded again and tucked his face in Niall's neck as he felt hot tears roll down his cheeks. His other hand gripped at Niall's t-shirt while Niall wrapped his arms around him and rubbed slow circles on his back. He whispered apologies and sweet nothings in his ear as Harry sobbed quietly, his sore fingers still laying limply in Niall's lap. 

''Aw, Harry,'' he heard Eleanor say before he felt her hand on his knee. Louis turned around in the passenger's seat to look at what was going on in the back seat. He frowned, he didn't like to see one of his best friends crying. He patted Harry's knee to show him some support and turned around again, knowing that Niall would take care of Harry. 

''Shh, baby,'' Niall held Harry close until the tears stopped falling, the occasional sniffle breaking the silence. 

''Sorry,'' Harry mumbled, feeling ashamed that he was crying only because he can't handle a little bit of pain. 

''It's okay to cry, Haz,'' Niall answered softly, brushing some curls out of Harry's face. His cheeks were red and his eyes still a bit watery. Niall gave him a smile and pressed a short kiss to his lips. 

''Makes me feel like a little kid,'' Harry muttered, bowing his head to look at his bandaged fingers. 

''It's normal to have feelings,'' Niall chuckled a bit and pulled Harry in his arms again. ''Get some sleep.''

Harry nodded and closed his eyes, breathing in Niall's familiar scent. It didn't take long until Harry's breating evened out and Niall's grip lessened slightly, leaning back in his seat to get more comfortable.

''Is he asleep?'' Louis asked in a hushed voice. 

''Yeah,'' Niall answered, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head. 

''He cries quite quickly, doesn't he?'' Louis asked curiously.

''He's been through a lot in high school, you know. That still haunts him and it makes him fragile,'' Niall explained softly. Harry never really got around to tell his other friends about his high school years, partly because he didn't want to but also because he was tired of people pitying him. 

Louis nodded understandingly and turned around in his seat again, grabbing the map to help Liam with finding the right direction. Eleanor had fallen asleep in the meantime too, so Niall decided he could use a  nap too. He pulled Harry impossibly closer and closed his eyes. 

A/N: Chapter seventeen already! I hope you liked iiit! 

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...
65.2K 1.8K 36
Niall Horan has a secret that he's been keeping from his bandmates, and when they do find out everything just kind of hits the fan. (Mostly Narry. Si...
44K 830 21
One Direction is informed that they have a month vacation. Love is in the air, but will everything work out? What will happen when Niall slips into a...
496K 15.8K 35
One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong...