Curiosity

By srishti2703

This story is about a boy named Swami and his paths to success , the way he finds himeself More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Epilogue

2 0 0
By srishti2703

Due to his name and goodwill he became famous and one day an owner of an export company approached him and offered him a deal to export his goods. At first Swami hesitated that he was a small businessman and that he did not had any funds to handle ,due to which the exporter assured him to fund his business . With this assurance Swami accepted his offer and signed his bond of a new business . Working on this path he became a successful businessman and further opened his own export fishing company, further becoming a multi millionaire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi again as I said earlier this was a assignment and the story is divided into small parts so no hating please (Hides behind Hagrid to prevent tomatoes)
HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND IT WAS USEFUL IN SOME WAY THOUGH I DOUBT .
BYE !😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
191K 690 25
18+ ပါ။ α€…α€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€•α€α€Ία€‘α€²α€œα€­α€―α€Έα€™α€žα€½α€„α€Ία€Έα€α€„α€Ί α€œα€―α€•α€Ία€™α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€α€½α€± ရေးမှာ။ α€Šα€…α€Ία€Šα€™α€Ία€Έα€…α€¬α€α€½α€±α€•α€«α‹