Curiosity

By srishti2703

This story is about a boy named Swami and his paths to success , the way he finds himeself More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2 0 0
By srishti2703

One day he was sitting by a large stream skimming pebbles into it ,when he saw a fish swimming in the opposite direction of the strong current struggling but not giving up .He did not give much attention to it at first , but when he was walking back to his home he thought that Why? Why? would the fish go through the hassle and struggle of swimming against the current instead of saving its energy and lazing.He could not sleep  through the night because his thoughts were  bothering him.But finally he got the solution to his question and decided that he won't be lazing around anymore instead would use every minute of his precious time to prove himself out in the world before life fails him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
26.8K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...