bts oneshots (boyxboy) (UNDER...

Autorstwa namjoonsmaid

smut, angst, crack and everything nice Więcej

yoonkook (cute or something)
Taegi
Taegi (Smut)
vhope
namkook part 1
Namkook part 2
Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic
Yoonmin pt 2 - Homophobic
Requests? 😎
Junghope
Namjin
THANKS YOU'S
Taekook
two good yoonmin stories
jihope
Namjin pt 2
Namgi
Taegi
namseok
namseok part two
vkook prison au pt 1
Namjin - Birthday gift
vkook prison au pt 2
Taegi pt 2
vhopekook
THANK YOU ❤️❤️
yoonkook
taejin
Yoonmin (Fluff)
New Book
Taekook
Yoonmin x Smut
Vmon :))
vmon pt 2 :)
Minjoon
namjin

Taekook/vkook

26.8K 386 432
Autorstwa namjoonsmaid

Rating: Angst

Jungkook was walking down the street. He had just finished work and decided to buy flowers for his boyfriend. He didn't know if Taehyung remembered but today was their three year anniversary.

Jungkook bought Taehyung's favorite flowers and heart chocolate. He had also ordered Taehyung's favorite food home for him. Jungkook wasexited cause he never finished work early, and today he wanted to suprise Taehyung.

He walked up the stairs to their shared apartment and locked open the door. He got into the livingroom and saw the food he ordered all eaten up. He heard some sounds from the bedroom and went to see what was there.

"Tae are you okay?" he asked and opened the door. Only to find his boyfriend being fucked by another guy. The other guy stopped his motions.

"Fuck, Jungkook" Taehyung said and got up running towards Jungkook grabbing his wrist. Jungkook broke free off Taehyung's grip and threw the flowers and chocolate at him.

"Guess you and your new boyfriend can share this" Jungkook said and walked towards the door.

"Jungkook wait!" Taehyung ran after him.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Jungkook yelled back and slammed the door.

......

"B-but i still love him" A slightly drunk Jungkook mumbled to a bartender. "Can i have another one of these?" He asked pointing at his glass.

"I'm sorry i think you've had enough" The bartender said.

"That's not your fucking decision" Jungkook said. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Taehyung.

"Get out of my sight" Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook we're going home" Taehyung said and tried to drag Jungkook with him. Jungkook broke free of him.

"I'm not going home with you!" Jungkook said.

"I won't let your drunk ass sit here" Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook with him. Jungkook tried to break free of his grip a lot of times but it didn't work. They had been walking for 5 minutes when Jungkook suddenly sat down.

"Jungkook what the hell? C'mon" Tae said and tried to drag him up.

"You really expect me to come home?" Jungkook said.

"You really expect me to leave you out here when you're drunk?" Tae asked. Jungkook glared at him.

"I'm not going home" He said.

"Jungkook" Tae mumbled.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Jungkook asked almost sobbing.

"Kookie i'm not having this conversation drunk" Taehyung said.

"Don't call me that" Jungkook said.

"Just come home with me okay?" Taehyung whined.

"No-"

"Seriously, i'll carry you"

"You can't, i'm too heavy" Jungkook smirked. He was suprised when Taehyung suddenly carried him up throwing him over his shoulder.

"Let go of me Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung carried Jungkook to their apartment and put him down when they got inside.

"I'll sleep on the couch of you want" Taehyung said. "We'll talk tomorrow, You should shower"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Jungkook said and pushed Taehyung.

"Jungkook i-"

"Shut up!" Jungkook yelled and pushed Taehyung into the wall. "I hate you!" he yelled.

"I know, i'm sorry" Taehyung said. Jungkook had tears in his eyes, he still had Taehyung pinned against the wall.

"I hate you so much Taehyung!" Jungkook sobbed, loosening his grip. He layed his head on Taehyungs shoulder. "I h-hate you" he cried in Tae's arms. Taehyung had now embraced Jungkook, holding him tight stroking his hair.

.......

Jungkook woke up with a really bad headache. He groaned and layed back in bed. Somone knocked slightly on the door and walked in.

"I made you a hangover cure" Taehyung said and put a glass on the bight stand.

"It's early" Jungkook mumbled.

"It's 14.30" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him a little and nodded before he grabbed the hangover drink.

"What happened? The last thing i remember, i was crying" Jungkook said. Taehyung sat down on the bed.

"You passed out so i carried you to the bed" Taehyung said.

"So what's it's going to be like? I pack my things, you pack your things?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkoo-"

"I don't wanna hear exuses" Jungkook said.

"Don't you wanna fix this?" Taehyung yelled.

"What is there to fix?" Jungkook yelled back.

"Our three and a half year old relationship?" Taehyung said now standing up from the bed.

"We had out three year anniversary yesterday, don't exaggerate" Jungkook said.

"No, it was my birthday yesterday" Taehyung said looking down. "It's new year's eve tonight"

"So you though you'd get yourself a little treat for your birthday?" Jungkook chuckled. "It actually fits being new years eve tonight, we can both go into the new year as single"

"You know what Jungkook? Good luck finding someone else who deals with your shit! I cheated on you, yes! And i'm sorry, but it happened once and it didn't even mean anything!" Tae yelled.

"Then why the hell did you cheat if it didn't mean anything?"

"You don't even know what day it is, and you're never home, you didn't even come home for christmas! I sat waiting for you all night, and when you finally came home you had been out drinking with your workbuddies! The last time we actually fucking kissed were three fucking weeks ago! I sit alone in this fucking apartment every night and wait for someone who never even shows up!" Taehyung yelled. "I wanted you to see it, cause you've been on the urge of losing me for a long time, so maybe it IS time for us to break up!"

"Taehyung i'm-"

"You're what?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry for treating you like that" Jungkook said. "But i still don't think it's right to go fuck someone else"

"I know it's not! I should've just left you without giving you another chance, which is what i'm doing now" Tae said and proceeded to leave. Jungkook stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Taehyung, don't leave" Jungkook said. "I'm willing to fix it if you are"

"It's not gonna work, you're just gonna go back to your old ways" Taehyung sighed and tried to walk away once again.

"First you got angry at me for not wanting to try, and now you don't wanna try?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung stopped his tracks and sighed.

"I'm gonna go stay with Jimin" He said and went to the closet. Jungkook ran after him and hugged him from behind.

"I still love you" Jungkook said in Taehyungs ear. Taehyung felt tears in his eyes, he didn't really wanna leave Jungkook. He leaned into Jungkook's chest.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said. Jungkook kissed his  cheek.

"I'm sorry too" He said. Taehyung turned around embracing Jungkook in a tight hug, and Jungkook hugged back. Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a minute before he kissed him powerfully.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered against his lips.

"I love you too" Jungkook said and kissed Tahyung again.

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS^^^ kmjust kiss already

WHY DO THEY LEGIT LOOK LIKE A COUPLE THO

thinking of making a fluff taekook oneshot aswell

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

350K 13.2K 47
"Jimin you might be the lucky someone, i have been looking for..." © -kookieeee
171K 16.5K 110
ITHIL ONESHOT AYIRIKUM... PNE STORYS OKE PURELY IMAGINARY AANE....
73K 2.7K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
936 91 23
A story about how two broken half's of a uncompleted whole meet~ Warnings! Smut MAYBE 🫣 Violence Abuse Depresión and talk of suicide Drugs Drinki...