Sins [Jeff the killer x reade...

By drafteddaggers

Jeff attempts to kill you, but you almost kill him instead. [abandoned] More

01
R.I.P
6 times
Your story: part 1
Your story: part 2
Yo yo
Your story: part 3
Jeff the killer?
Killing again
Reunion of a sin
Wielder of the weapon
The Mansion
Breakfast with killers
Snowflake
Candy from a clown
stars
killer cuddles
brownies

Abbas

4.8K 166 120
By drafteddaggers

Chapter | 15

(picture of how I image Abbas, ik it's a picture of Killua, but go with it)

You let out a wheeze when you sit up in a swift movement, you blink a few times to clear your vision since it was blurry at the moment. You look around, you were in Jeff's room. How long have I been out? you thought as you pull the white covers off you and put your feet on the ground, you stood up hastily when you did you become dizzy for a second and that's when everything came back to you. A-Abbas.

"Abbas!" you called out, as soon as that name left your lips a white bright light appeared in front of you, you covered your eyes from the blinding light. When the light died down you moved your arms from your face and looked down in front of you, there stood Abbas with a grin on his face. You quickly hugged him and rested your chin on his head, since he was only a head shorter than you. He hugged you back and shortly after the two of you began hugging each other the door suddenly swings open. Abbas and you both stay in the embrace while you eye at the door way. There was Jeff standing in the frame of the door with a pile of clothes in his hands?

"Y/n are you okay I heard sc-" He cut himself off when he saw Abbas, you smiled awkwardly and Abbas pulled his arms away and hid behind you scaredly. you turned to Abbas,

"Abbas, its okay he's my friend Jeff" you spoke in a soft voice, as Jeff stood there confused. Abbas nodded sheepishly, Abbas and you both turned back to Jeff.

"Jeff this is Abbas" You smiled, Jeff had this like where-the-heck-did-this-child-come-from, kinda look.

"Hello masters friend" Abbas smiled and waved at Jeff. Jeff nodded hesitantly not sure what to say, then he looked at you a confused expression written all over his face.

"snowflake. Can we talk outside" He asked as he dropped the pile of clothes on the floor, You nodded and, returned to Abbas' direction.

"Abbas, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go talk to Jeff" You informed, Abbas' eyes widened slightly and he glanced at Jeff than back to you.

"I can go with you, Master" he offered, seeming a little bit concerned or maybe just weary of Jeff, possibly both. But it made you chuckle nonetheless, at his protectiveness.

"It's fine, Jeff would never do anything" you laughed while you patted Abbas on the head before walking towards Jeff. He shut the door behind you and turned to you as the both of you stood in the hallway.

"who is that child and why is he here? how did he even get here and why was he hugging you??" Jeff questioned and he had to take in a deep breath after saying so much and talking so fast, you let out a small chuckle.

"Jeff slow down" You smiled, and Jeff looked at you then looked away with a tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Y-Yean okay" Jeff stuttered, You assume he was embarrassed from rambling, but you still thought it was cute... I really need to stop having these thoughts. you reminded yourself.

"I'll explain everything to you" you sighed. Jeff nodded.

You spent the next five minutes or so explaining everything to Jeff. About how you first met Abbas when Gula-gluttony, had killed you and how he was your weapon, the only weapon that could kill the sins... Also how he can turn into a tiger as well as your new powers, furthermore how Abbas and you have a special bond. The kind of bond siblings have.

Jeff let out a sigh of relief when you were finished explaining everything, you notice this and look at him with bewilderment. (i really like this word hah)

"what?" you ask,

"oh nothing; I'm just happy, cause from the way you were hugging him I tho-" Jeff cut himself off, a look of realization following, you gazed up at him curiosity in your eyes.

"I-I meant, I should probably go tell Slender man about Abbas" Jeff stuttered, before turning away and walking off. You quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist, he shot his head back questioningly.

"what were you saying before?" You asked him with innocent filled eyes (idk) He looked at you intently before slowly looking away and covering his face with the palm of his free hand.

"don't look at me like that," He said, you tilted your head questioningly. look at him like what? you asked yourself.

"it makes my heart beat like crazy" He mumbled, your eyes widened slightly, you swore that you heard wrong.

"wha-" Before you could finish, Jeff quickly broke out of your grasp and you didn't have time to react, he grabbed you by the shoulders and pushed you against the wall in one fast motion. You blinked a few times registering what was happening. You opened your eyes and Jeff was only a few inches away from your face, your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks light up as well as your heart beat rise at an exponential rate.

"Snowflake" The way he said your nickname made your heart skip a beat. You didn't know a simple word could sound so... Alluring. You didn't know what to do, everything was happening so fast; of course, you could just teleport but something in your mind was telling you to stay.

"There's something I have to tell you..." he let out a longing breath and didn't break eye contact. You stared into his ocean blue eyes, with wide eyes until you noticed his cheeks were a bright red also, just seeing him blush made you feel a certain way. You bit your lip shyly and looked away, up till you felt Jeff's hands gently move up your neck until they rested on your cheeks, he pulled your head back to face him. He looked at you passionately, then he began to lean down closer to you, your breathing hitched. i-i-is he going to k-kiss me? you thought. His lips only an inch from yours, then suddenly someone spoke.

"M-Master!" Abbas called out in a concerned tone. Jeff and you both quickly turned to see Abbas standing there with the door wide open. oh shit. Abbas looked at Jeff and his face lit up with anger, He began running in Jeff direction, he jumped and kicked Jeff in the abdomen. Which sent him flying in the other direction, he hit the wall and slid down and landed on his butt. Jeff let out a low groan, you stood there perplexed, you turned to Abbas who was standing there breathing heavily with his fists clenched. Then he turned to you,

"master are you okay, he didn't hurt you did he?" He asked You couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, Abbas looked at you with confusion, while Jeff did the same whilst holding the place where Abbas kicked him in pain. You glanced between the both of them before letting out a full out laugh.

"oh my god" you started whipping away some tears you got from laughing so hard.

"that was the funniest thing I've every seen" Jeff got up and grunted,

"Glad to see you find my pain humorous" Jeff said dryly, you immediately ceased your laughing and looked at him, no that wasn't why you were laughing; you were laughing because the sight of Abbas running and jump kicking Jeff like some ninja was hilarious, not Jeff in pain, in fact just the thought of him in pain made your hurt heart. But Jeff was strong and you were certain a kick like that wouldn't hurt him.

"no that's not wh-" Jeff cut you off.

"Whatever" He mumbled before turning around and walking off, you'd never seen Jeff act this way before, it made your heart fill with sadness. You took in a deep breath to try and stop the sadness from taking over until suddenly you felt Abbas tug at your sleeve, you looked down at him.

"Master, did I do something wrong?" He asked while looking at you with naive eyes. You smiled sadly at him.

"No, I know you were just trying to protect me" You replied while you patted him gently on the head, He smiled at your action. Then you thought of an idea.

"Abbas, do you want to go outside?" You asked thinking it would be a good way to get what happened off your mind for a bit, also to test out your new powers. His eyes glimmered at your words and he nodded happily. You smiled and grabbed his hand. You thought of the woods outside and closed your eyes, you opened them a moment later to the feeling of a cold gust of wind. You looked down at Abbas and you realized he was only wearing a white long sleeved nightgown and no shoes.

"Abbas you must freezing, I'm sorry," You said with worry, he looked at you and crossed his arms and rubbed them shaking.

"N-No" He shivered,

"Come on let's go get you something warm to wear" You insisted, you grabbed his hand and teleported to Jeff's room; luckily he wasn't in there, You noticed the pile of clothes on the floor that Jeff was holding earlier. You went through them, most of them were girl clothes but some of them were gender neutral. But you wondered why he had girl clothes with him... Did he bring them for me? You thought but quickly pushed the thought aside still feeling somewhat upset about earlier.
You picked out clothes from within the pile, things that could pass as boy clothes and that were small to fit Abbas, you both were about the same size he was just a bit shorter. You grabbed a dark blue tank top with a collar that went into a loose turtleneck and a white long sleeved shirt with a large v neck to put over, as well as a pair of black jeans. (since he looks like killua might as well dress him the same..) You gave the clothes to Abbas and told him to change in the bathroom when he was changing you looked around Jeffs room looking for shoes small enough to fit Abbas. Soon after looking around, you came across an old pair of converse, you just hoped Jeff wouldn't get mad at you for going through his room, well not really, everything was in the open. Not really snooping or anything, you reassured yourself. Once Abbas was done changing he came out of the bathroom, with the white shirt on backwards... Which you fixed for him, you gave him the shoes to put on. When he was done, you grabbed his hand once again and teleported outside.

"Okay" you started, while looking down at Abbas who was in front of you.

"how do I use my new powers?" You asked,

"Just imagine them in your mind, master" Abbas answered. Okay easy enough, you thought.

"wait so when you said elements awhile ago, you meant like earth, air, fire, and water right?" you asked seeking confirmation.

"yes" you nodded and closed your eyes and held out your hand, and began imaging a flame in the palm of your hand, since obviously fire is the coolest, duh dun da

"your doing it master!" Abbas exclaimed, you quickly opened your eyes and looked at your palm, only to see a small flame emitting from your hand. You smiled. obviously, it wasn't ready for combat but it was a start! you thought feeling proud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.6K 32
After your brother gets killed in front of you, you start getting taunted and manipulated by the man that killed your brother.
333K 9.9K 55
You fell on your knees as Jeff had the gun on his hand,aiming at your head. "What are you waiting for?!! Shoot me already!" you yelled at h...
1.7K 36 11
Okay. Im doing a Jeff x Reader. Because I'm bored. And I need serious help Like I really need help Please. Anyways, Jeff the Killer x Reader I hope y...
6.3K 163 30
'"Jeff?" I ask. He didn't respond. I get up and walk to the door. He gets up and grabs his knife. "Jeff?!" I yell. "Shhhh no need to yell." He says...