ADDiCTED.

By barbiestraphouse

Can you turn a stripper to a wife? Can a trap lord settle down? Can life in the fast lane go slow? Read to f... More

iNTRO
Big $penders
TWi$TED
DiFFRENT THiNG$
FiRST TiME
HONE$T
RECKLE$$
iMPORTANT NOTiCE!
BED PEA€E
3:16 AM
TRØUBLE
MEMORiES BACK THEN
POETiC JUSTiCE

LiMELiGHT

264 4 0
By barbiestraphouse

ANGEL'S POV

I had just started my shift at PLANiUM.

I was wearing one of my favourite outfits tonight. It was a black thong bikini that connected in the front by a gold chain. It was of course a Gucci bathing suit. My makeup was a smokey eye with deep purple lipstick. I seductively sprayed on my Versace perfume & put on my black Louboutins that had a gold anklet on the right side. I could hear the DJ introducing me as I got ready to step out.

"All of the top ballers, I mean the absolute big spenders get your stacks ready! Broke niggas move to the side because here comes the most heavenly thing on earth.....ANGEL!!!!!"

The lights went dim as Drunk in Love started to play. I may not like Beyoncé's music but this song sure as hell was perfect for my newest routine. I slowly clicked my heels as I walked to the pole. The lights brighten. I could see eyes popping as I spun around the pole. I smirked. I climbed up & did several tricks before I suspended myself in the air held up by only my legs which were wrapped around the pole. As I was upside down this dude caught my eye.

My god he was fine! Lightskined, tall, curly hair but it wasn't nappy, oh my, he was fine! He was clearly a big spender because he had a large wad of cash in his hands. Now that's what im talking about!

I spun around a few more times before I did a somewhat back flip off the pole landing in the splits right in front of him. I made my ass jump & he was loving it because he was making it not just rain, but hail, storm, & tsunami on me. I crawled closer up to the pole again & threw my ass in a circle. I got up & shook my ass left to right then up & down. The crowd was loving it as always! I got on the pole again doing even more tricks while all these niggas threw their money. They were throwing hundreds like the broke niggas threw their singles. ha! I loved this job & the money it came with. The lights went dim again as I un-hooked my top.

I was now at the top of the pole. The song was nearly finished so I slid seductively down the pole. As I clicked on to the middle of the stage I knew all dicks were rising. I don't know what it was but men loved to hear the sound of heels on the stage. the lights & music faded out they cheered for another song. When the DJ announced that I was done they threw their last bit of money at me.

I could tell everyone was dirt broke now because after they could no longer see me they left. I was glad I was the last act of the night because any girl who would go after me would have to be fully naked & she still wouldn't make half as much as I did!

I picked up my money & went to my dressing room. I started to change when I saw my best friend NiCKY.

"Hey girl, saw your act! Bitch you wiped out every nigga's pocket in here!", she said

I laughed. "Aint really shit to it."

"YOSHi i loved that move when you flipped right into that fine niggas face. When you gone teach me that?!"

I laughed again " Shit girl stop by my penthouse tomorrow & ill teach you. Niggas was wil'ing after that move."

She laughed. Man I loved NiCKY like she was my sister but as black as she acted you could always tell how white she was when she laughed.

"Seen JESSiE tonight?" I asked playfully

She blushed & hid behind her short blonde & blue hair. JESSiE has been her crush since high school. I never took a particular liking to him but I sure as hell was in love with his money.

"Your little white boy was spending all of his cash on this honey right here", I teased. I stuck my tongue out at her. "I bet if you was workin' tonight he would gave you a tip alright!" I winked at her, she knew that I most definitely was not talking about money.

"Shut up", she mumbled from behind her hair.

NiCKY was whipped over JESSiE. Can't really blame her, he was the finest white boy anyone has ever seen. Funny thing is as pale as he was he never acted it. The only thing that suggested he was white was his alluring green eyes. He was tall & skinny but built like he was black. Even his hair was curly & cut to make it look like he was black. Actually I think he might be mixed. But whatever he wasn't my crush he was just one of my regular costumers.

"You know what", I started as I finished putting on my sweats & heels. "Next time JESSiE wants a little dance or somethin' from me imma send him to you."

"NO!"
She coughed trying to not blush.
"I mean no thank you its just that.. I.. & he.. & no, no.. no, no."

I turned my face so she wouldn't see me die laughing while grabbing my car keys.

"Girl im sure you'll be fine, I taught you well. He may not like white girls but Im sure he'll love you! Shit & if he don't trap his ass!"

"Fuck I look like trapping him?"

"Oh bitch don't work my nerves! You know damn well you been talking 'bout this shit since we was at high school back in Bermuda!"

NiCKY shut right the fuck up because she knew I was right.

"Yeah, that's what I thought! Anyway pop up tomorrow. I'm going the fuck home!"

We gave each other air kisses & said our goodbyes as we left the club.

I was unlocking my Bimmer when someone leaned on my car. I swung my head around so fast I nearly broke my neck.

"What in the almighty fuck do you think you're doing!"

It was that fine guy from the club.

He laughed as I got embarrassed for going crazy like that.

"I'm KiNG baby. How's it goin'?"

"KiNG? Where have I heard that name before? You use to kick it in Bermy?"

"Yeah. How you know?"

"We went high school together."

"Ion 'memba you. Wait... you use to like me & shit?"

"Yeah, back when I was a fucking lame."

He laughed & winked.

God he had a gorgeous ass smile & he was looking real good. I wanted him but I don't mess with anyone. But if I did... Oh!

"Fuck you want?", I asked impatiently.

"Baby you an ANGEL, might I sin?"

I swear this nigga got me 3 shades of fucked up!

"No! Fuck you think I am?!"

"Why you won't let me hit? I'll pay."

"I don't mix business with pleasure."

"What?"

"I don't do relationships!"

"Who said somethin' bout relationships? Ion do that eitha. Plus you just a stripper. Strippers don't get to met moms no matter how bad you are."

"You wasn't complain' about me stripping earlier when you making it rain on me!" , I snapped at him.

"You wasn't being such a smart ass when you was taking my money!", he snapped back at me.

"Fuck you I have a day job & I sure as fuck don't need your money!", I yelled getting in my car & nearly running his ass over.

When I got into my penthouse apartment I threw my keys on my couch in a raged fit. How dare he chat to me like that! Fuck him! I hope I never see his ass again! I was so angry I got a shower & went straight to bed. I couldn't wait till NiCKY came over so I could tell her about this fucking lame!

KiNG'S POV

I was at the club just doing my thing when this lug baddie caught my eye. She had them thick thighs & some chinky eyes. Her ass was on point! She got up on that pole & she knew exactly what to do. I could tell she was diggin' me because she did a back flip off that pole & put that ass right in my face. I made it rain, hail, storm, fuck that, I made it tsunami on her. She was bad af! Then when she took off her top she had me wanting more. She was gone be mines. I could tell by the way she moved her body she was mines for the taking. But I wasn't bout to wife her up tho'. Never that. When I saw her leave the club I followed her. I just had to take her home.

She was unlocking a Bimmer, it was probably her sugar daddies so I leaned on it to get her attention.

Bitch nearly snapped her neck screaming "What in the almighty fuck do you think you're doing?"

I laughed. Man this bitch on somethin'.

I told her my name & she was whipped.

She look this girl who use to like me in high school... But better.

...

She is the girl.

Damn she changed. She wasn't a lame no mo'

I threw one of my smoothest line on her.

"Baby you an ANGEL might I sin?

"No! Fuck you think I am", she screamed.

"Why you won't let me hit? I'll pay."

"I don't mix business with pleasure."

"What?"

"I don't do relationships!"

"Who said somethin' bout relationships? Ion do that. Plus you just a stripper. Strippers don't get to met moms no matter how bad you are."

"You wasn't complain' about me stripping earlier when you making it rain on me!"

This bitch is feisty. I like that.

But on a real tho' she gone get knocked Tf out if she keeps running that smart ass mouth.

"You wasn't being such a smart ass when you was taking my money!"

I swear she gone learn her place by the time I'm done with her.

"Fuck you I have a day job & I sure as fuck don't need your money!"

She drove off & I swear she tried to run me over. Haha she'll be mine soon enough. Fuck me? Nah fuck her & I have every intention of doing so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
4.4K 185 46
The gang is back! If you haven't read 1. The Squad then stop reading this and go read that first. Ninja Β© Copyrights 2014 reserved to Adonis
29K 248 108
Your brother has forbidden you to fall for any of his friends and you promised him thinking he was acting stupidly but when 2 worlds collide will you...